3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
s_kaz 21.11.19 02:33 am

ERROR ERR_GFX_STATE (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Hi all. After the last patch, very often began to appear this error.

On the website dtf.ru found this:

But it does not help.
This error appears if you play Vulkan, on DX12 is excellent and, in principle, possible to play on it. But Vulkan with the latest patch gives you more FPS (up to 20 approximately). On the volcano none more loaded than the processor and is almost always fully DX12 on the contrary, the percent loaded more than vidyuhi, that makes the difference. In the settlements on DX12 percent loaded to 98% and none for 50% and 45 FPS somewhere on a Volcano in a similar situation 60 FPS minimum

Volcano:

DX12:
133 Comments
Sort by:
P
POLKOVNIK2005 28.06.20

freenke
Read our forum and find everything.

S
Sanek1971 28.06.20

Five times I have had this error three times deleting files helped, once shift is direct, and once XS as it passed when you do not remove nor change not helping))

M
Mihail Sluckiy 28.06.20

I have on the laptop maybe a couple of hours work normally on computer, 10 minutes from the power, fails to reveal some kind of regularity

Z
Zombieller 28.06.20

freenke
This method helps, though not necessarily to the end to watch.

M
Mihail Sluckiy 28.06.20

Unfortunately, all attempts are futile:(

M
Mihail Sluckiy 28.06.20

Try this option

g
genius_pro 28.06.20

I have a bug emboss on a mission with sandy. where it is necessary to save John,and only on this mission, I have all three passed, but not after it can't continue the story. And helps of the above.

M
Mihail Sluckiy 28.06.20

In General, I helped a complete uninstall of the AMD drivers using the AMD Cleanup Utility and install the latest.
It remains to understand why less than 43 of personnel, even on frame 1, start strongly felt drawdowns like 25 fps.

s
salemantoris 28.06.20

Michael Slutsky
I have't flunk out, these appeared after update of fire wood.I personally did not fucking help from above,he began to solve the problem.In the end, a lot of time vsrali what would the driver need to find,installed the newest and not the newest. Stopped at version 19.5.2 for AMD and no departures

1LoneWolf1 28.06.20

None of the above personally I have not worked on DX12 game worked on the volcano when all hands were off. Helped method of steam - as usual, follow the path Documents>Rockstar Games>Red Dead Redemption 2>Settings, looking for sga_vulkan files and not delete them, and open with Notepad, delete all content, save and put a checkmark next to read only, check that all 3 weigh 0кб file, run the game and no mistake.

s
salemantoris 28.06.20

1LoneWolf1
now try on the new wood

s
salemantoris 28.06.20

Speaking of dx12 for the same problem

s
salemantoris 28.06.20

the problem remained,don't know what to do already

s
salemantoris 28.06.20

Going back 19.5.2 No desire at all for one game

f
freenke 28.06.20

Hi folks, anyone found a solution to this error? ERR_GFX_STAT I have hands down... did everything, and the command in the launcher I wrote, I deleted the files of the volcano and so on... does not help, the recently released update from Rockstar too, all the zeros, not Israeli. MB someone knows the solution 100%? and at the same time with the leader where grass collects stupid crashes.

V
Vyacheslav Butusov 28.06.20

freenke
I have this error generally first appeared with the latest patch, which a few days ago came out, it all worked perfectly on the volcano, but now only on DX. Deleting files didn't help, the startup option too. Patch 10/10.

c
callmegod 28.06.20

I also took off after you come out of the bar with Sadie. Decided so.
Checked the integrity of the game. Went to another city. Have survived there. Out of the game. Deleted the file sga_. I entered the game, drove to the bar and removed the AutoSave.
Don't know if this helped.

C
CleDeaD 28.06.20

callmegod wrote:
after, get out of the bar with Sadie
The same freaks were not able to make the game..

D
Docent5960 28.06.20

Try AutoSave off in settings,I disabled still play without crashes and freezes

N
Nikolay Porinos 28.06.20

1LoneWolf1
Helped, thanks! The volcano