3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vvvvd 26.07.22 12:21 am

Optimization (Stray)

Damp toy, terribly lags in places.
Proc Intel Core i5-11500
Vidyuha AMD Radeon RX 6600, 8 GB
the rest is in the profile.
PS I switched to SSD-lags disappeared.
93 Comments
Sort by:
l
lapwing mouse 26.07.22

01001000 01101001
Your ssd does nothing except for the speed of loading Windows and loading Wahi levels (parts 1-2). It has long been found out, there are plenty of examples, a rainbow mushroom picker. A game about a cat, Ark and many others are proof of this.
Spoiler

l
lapwing mouse 26.07.22

01001000 01101001
By the way, GTA5, I recently tested, the same with FPS over 140 frames, stater. 
I wonder why it doesn’t stutter for me🤣🤣🤣🤣 Straighten your arms and go to solve the problem in Wah 3. I’ll give you a hero medal if you solve the problem of stutters in Wah 3 when you change the resolution higher than the default!😁

l
lapwing mouse 26.07.22

TopPCGamer
This is understandable. But why is this happening in this game? From the engine? But there is no such thing in Gears.

l
lapwing mouse 26.07.22

01001000 01101001
And then they come to us - help disperse the trashy memory, help downvolt, temperatures are high.

T
TopPCGamer 26.07.22

MOSHIVURII lapwing wrote:
This is understandable. But why is this happening in this game? From the engine? But there is no such thing in Gears.
It is quite possible, as I believe, as different tasks for the processor, some heat it up at full load for 60s, while in others it can take off a hundred degrees due to the use of abh instructions as an option. Maybe it's like that in games too.

D
Denis Kyokushin 26.07.22

lapwing mouse
lapwing mouse wrote:
Tried in different resolutions and still only 1755-1770 mhz. Other games don't come close to that.
Raise the Power limit in the driver then. Or in Byuner. If the frequency does not drop to 1770 MHz, then TopPCGamer was right.

l
lapwing mouse 26.07.22

Denis Kyokushin
Alas, I tried. Not one game has this. And in this Rulez why the frequency is so low. Oh well, the main thing is that it goes well.

T
TopPCGamer 26.07.22

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Raise the Power limit in the driver then. Or in Byuner.
In the driver, only AMD has such a chip, for Nvidia you need to use third-party software.
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
If the frequency does not drop to 1770 MHz
, it will still drop, but not so much. In any case, an increase in power consumption leads to an increase in the load on the video card's power subsystem and increases heat. Given that the manufacturer Gigabyte is still the bottom of the boards, I would not recommend doing this on his video cards

l
lapwing mouse 26.07.22

TopPCGamer wrote:
Given that the manufacturer Gigabyte is still the bottom on boards, I would not recommend doing this on his video cards.
My modified Giga is not afraid of heating, even if it is + 100C outside)
I have a question, why on some versions of drivers the core frequency is lower , but on other versions more?

l
lapwing mouse 26.07.22

TopPCGamer
Here, I found a vidos at a dude with a frequency slightly more than 1900mhz, although the stutters are hard, but still the core frequency is decent. It is a pity that the video brand is not specified.
Spoiler

T
TopPCGamer 26.07.22

MOUSE CHIBIS wrote:
My modified Giga is not afraid of heating, even if it is + 100C outside)
Gigabyte does not have good modifications, after 2013 this brand has slid down in quality below the plinth in the basement and their boards are full of lanterns. Good brands are Palit, MSI, Asus. The 3000 series is MSI's best in the Suprim line, at least there are fuses everywhere

l
lapwing mouse 26.07.22

TopPCGamer
TopPCGamer wrote:
Gigabyte doesn't have good mods, after 2013 this brand has gone below basement in terms of quality and their boards are full of lanterns. Good brands are Palit, MSI, Asus. The 3000 series is MSI's best in the Suprim line, at least there are fuses everywhere.
Almost like two months there)
Spoiler

f
fundamentalist 26.07.22

RubickDX
are freezes, or is a freeze frame for you at zero fps for a second or what? These are already lags, and friezes are a drawdown of frames, breaking the smoothness of the image

l
lapwing mouse 26.07.22

TopPCGamer wrote:
Good brands are Palit, MSI, Asus.
Yeah, especially this nonsense)
Spoilerhttps://forum.kryptex.com/t/temperatura-pamyati-rtx-3080-asus-tuf-gaming/8964

f
fundamentalist 26.07.22

01001000 01101001
in Days Gone, my dear, friezes when driving a motorcycle, if you have fps and monitor hertz above 60. I checked it for myself, I played it initially on a 60 Hz monitor and with 60 fps lock, vertical synchronization, everything was fine, except for rare loading of the territory with a couple of FPS drops at the camps, everything went smoothly. But as soon as I upgraded to a 144Hz monitor and changed the card to 3090 Ti, I got freezes when riding a motorcycle at 200 fps. So you don’t need to fill in about U4 optimization in Days Gone, it is very relative, for antediluvian systems comparable to PS 4. As in GTA 5, the famous bug, when FPS is above 150, wild freezes and lags begin, and here, similar joint

l
lapwing mouse 26.07.22

TopPCGamer wrote:
Gigabyte doesn't have good mods,
it says otherwise!
We look at the temperature)
Spoilerhttps://www.ixbt.com/3dv/nvidia-geforce-rtx-3090-ti-review.html

l
lapwing mouse 26.07.22

fundamentalist
how i got friezes when riding a motorcycle at 200 fps. So there is no need to upload about U4 optimization in Days Gone, it is very relative, for antediluvian systems comparable to PS 4.
Giga RX588 disagrees with you)
Watching frame time on a motorcycle:
Spoiler

f
fundamentalist 26.07.22

01001000 01101001
I wrote above that the game is installed on m2 sumsung 970 EVO is it an old antediluvian ssd? And 200 fps or 60 does not matter, stuttering for a split second does not disappear anywhere, when autosaving and entering new locations, with a drawdown of a couple of fps. Do you understand what shader compilation is? This is when they are not processed before loading lvl, with normal optimization, but for some dick it happens in real time when entering a new territory, for this any video card needs a fraction of a second, as a result of this, FPS sags and you get a freeze. It is the larger, more noticeable and stronger, the weaker your percent, vidyaha and ssd

f
fundamentalist 26.07.22

MOSHIVURII lapwing
and do you see a frame time of 200 fps here? I don't see him. As soon as I lock the fps to 60 and set the same hertz, all friezes and drawdowns when driving disappear

l
lapwing mouse 26.07.22

fundamentalist
Here, the test found my former vidyahi. Here the fps is much higher than 60 frames and everything is fine. And if you have, for example, FPS from a hundred and above, but not 200, do you have drawdowns?
Spoiler