3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vvvvd 26.07.22 12:21 am

Optimization (Stray)

Damp toy, terribly lags in places.
Proc Intel Core i5-11500
Vidyuha AMD Radeon RX 6600, 8 GB
the rest is in the profile.
PS I switched to SSD-lags disappeared.
93 Comments
Sort by:
P
Palych Rokov 26.07.22

Kartonkratos
On Nvidia cards, the game goes much better, almost 2 times

01001000 01101001 26.07.22

Tested in 2.5k. With a resolution scale of 140% and 100% and a limit of 75 frames (did not twist). There are clearly staters (SSD will not help here). The shader cache helps, but it's useless the first time around. It is clear why the Myshivurs do not have staters, they drove it away, repeated it - wrote it down (here it is where the deception lies).
The second video is 100%, it is clear that everything in one was necessary, but I got carried away. The toy is interesting.
140%
Repeat:
100%
Vidyuha is resting (if you do not turn the resolution scale). Looks great. You can still work on the optimization, but even so - go boldly, not so much all this is critical. In short, good in every sense.
The game does not perceive DSR, but only the resolution of the desktop.

M
Max P 26.07.22

Kartonkratos
This is 10% higher than 1080p.
If you lower it to 100%, you get this result.
Spoiler
And of course, the optimization in this game is made for nvidia cards, as in most games on UE 4.

K
Kartonkratos 26.07.22

Palych Rokov
Probably so! I looked at the vidos longer, it turns out even more than 80% shows FPS in most places than at 6600, and at the same time, power consumption is almost the same, that is, a little higher, just a card in undervolting! something completely developed a bolt for optimizon under the red ones, or you need to wait for new drivers!

K
Kartonkratos 26.07.22

Max P
I know, I also tested with this one! and even in 4K the fps was slightly lower than in full hd c + 10% to the resolution!

K
Kartonkratos 26.07.22

Max P
How many times to write this site from bold takes fps, and yet there can't be so many frames to add, and for throwing off 10% of the resolution, the difference in frames will be almost not noticeable under such conditions! and what you threw off can be tested after he fell down to another location, and there the fps becomes much higher than in the first location! so this test is not objective and the tests themselves on this site do not show that at all! how many times have I visited it and never when the FPS did not converge with real tests!

M
Max P 26.07.22

Kartonkratos
The test segment is the same.
Spoiler

K
Kartonkratos 26.07.22

Max P
And what, they can show this segment, but in fact it’s completely different and that’s what they said that this gamegpu site is shit! still not popular, because on other sites and tests on YouTube there are always different readings than here!

l
lapwing mouse 26.07.22

01001000 01101001
I don't understand. Another video to make to prove the rainbow? Head, I passed the game in 8 hours. For hand-me-downs, there are stetters everywhere)))) I don’t have one. Game ON HDD.
Questions? Understand the system and help set up Wahoo 3, geniuses)))))))))))))))))))))))) Pffff .... masters.
Hello to the mattress)
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
And you continue to think that I'm thumping)))))) A person who has so many financial resources and opportunities in Vlad, in front of whom, you two are homeless mammoths. Drunk people will not be able to earn two years and four months for an apartment on Nekrasovskaya. A trifle, go bow before mining)))) Animals...........de>

l
lapwing mouse 26.07.22

Spoiler01001000 01101001

B
BarabulkaTiTiBod 26.07.22

On my laptop it flies like a bird

M
Max P 26.07.22

Kartonkratos
Here is another test from another user.
Spoiler
In principle, similar results.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 26.07.22

MOSHIVURII chibis
But I didn't test it with dx12, I installed it and the fps specifically sank.

K
Kartonkratos 26.07.22

Max P
Well, I wrote about this that the difference will be minimal with and without a 10% resolution scale! and in that test the game gpu doesn’t show it at all, here is an example in the game imortal fenyx rising in the game gpu rx 5600 xt test, it’s like faster than my 2070 super, but the tests on YouTube say otherwise and there rtx 2070 super is 50-55% faster than rx 5600 xt! and this is always such misinformation in these tests!
Here is the test itself from this site

But from YouTube, the settings and resolution in both videos are the same, only in the video with 5600 xt you need to scroll at 2:03

M
Max P 26.07.22

Kartonkratos
The test is really inaccurate about this game.
spoiler

spoiler

01001000 01101001 26.07.22

POLKOVNIK2005
POLKOVNIK2005 wrote:
I didn't test it with dx12, I installed it and the FPS went down.
You can't look at him at all. Huge FPS crashes.
Screenshot:
Version 1.3, the latest at the moment. At 2.5k resolution, it's bad even in terms of the stability of the minimum fps, 47 average FSP against 164. Freeze is strong. I wanted in 4k, in general, a slideshow. Although 11 can be played freely.
Video:

K
Kartonkratos 26.07.22

Max P
Yes, all the tests on this site are so inaccurate, not only in this game! and the fact that you threw off a screenshot of a video with a single FPS drawdown, despite the fact that his video card has not yet loaded all the videos! and at the same time you compare it with that game gpu test where the settings are very high and not ultra like in the video, this comparison is complete nonsense! I'll tell you what, how much I tested and compared FPS with this site, the readings never converged! and in general you are not confused by the readings of rx 5600 xt on this site? despite the fact that in real life they are 50-60% lower! and by the way, here is a screenshot from the video when the load falls on the rtx 2070 super, and so the load jumps throughout the entire video!

Here is the full screenshot

K
Kartonkratos 26.07.22

Max P
Here's another test for you in 2K resolution, only with the usual rtx 2070, not super! and with overclocking only from memory and then minimal, which does not make much weather! in short, the fps is different from that site, the settings are very high and the same in the video

M
Max P 26.07.22

Kartonkratos
I've already looked, the RX 5600 XT at maximum settings produces from 50 fps, the test was carried out at very high settings, and not at ultra, then everything falls into place!

K
Kartonkratos 26.07.22

Max P
I just don't write that the rx 5600 xt is bad! but I argue that it is better not to watch tests on this site, since they are there, as I wrote more than once, they are made from bold!