3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IgorX 20.08.22 11:54 pm

Discovery of America in Medieval 2: Total War

Didn't the presence of the Aztecs seem suspicious to you in the customs battle of the jungle?
And the whole of Europe and America was drawn on the box with the disc. I have a suspicion that these are preparations for the first addition.
And how can I open the New World in the game?

117 Comments
Sort by:
J
Julii Cohort 20.08.22

Are you talking about Kingdoms?

p
petja5 20.08.22

I think this question would not have arisen in Kingdoms: there is a whole campaign with them there. In the normal version of the game, somewhere around the 1400s (maybe a little later), ships of the latest module will become available (you will need to upgrade the ports to build them), and the left side of the map will also open. Load troops onto new types of ships and swim all the way to the left. It is best to sail from Ireland (forget about geography: it has nothing to do with it) - you will quickly swim across the oceanic part, along which ships move more slowly than along coastal waters. Only in the squadron there should be exclusively ships of the latest modification. If there is at least one of the old ones, the squadron will not go to the ocean.

k
king of bot 20.08.22

I swim to the Aztecs with only 4 full stacks, the savages are certainly weak, but there are a lot of them. I never completely destroy them, I give them some unnecessary city in Europe.

K
Ksardas-88 20.08.22

Who reached in the usual Medieval 2 to America skinte screens pliz.

S
SWAEIG 20.08.22

King of bot you gave me a cool idea, as I did not guess. Give them a city closer to someone aggressive and see who wins. although on the other hand, during the colonization did not notice that they were hiring new troops.

M
Micha Cross 20.08.22

People! And Columbus will discover America in 1492, sort of, but in the game you can open it earlier? I started for Spain, is it possible to sail on ships of the 3rd level? And when? And then my ships do not sail far from the coast.

M
Mortred 20.08.22

In order to sail, ships with the name karakka are needed; they can be created only when America opens

E
Evgeny S. 20.08.22

tell me, is it possible to somehow play for the Aztecs in the campaign ??? I tried through descr_strat but nothing, what to do?

A
Antonio 20.08.22

Install Kingdoms and fight for the Indians.

c
cataphract_an 20.08.22

find how to play for the Mongols, and by analogy.

E
Evgeny S. 20.08.22

I don’t want to play Kingdoms!!! I didn’t like it, I want to use a simple medival. Maybe I need to write something there ...

E
Evgeny S. 20.08.22

URAAAAAA!!!!!!!! it turned out !!!!!!!!! only there is one BUT, I set up a port for the Aztecs, but you can’t hire ships, what should I do?

G
Gendolfas 20.08.22

Evgeniy S., it is necessary to move the date of the discovery of America (then good ships open). If you still can't, put Aztecs in scripts so they can hire ships.

E
Evgeny S. 20.08.22

how exactly?

G
Gendolfas 20.08.22

Discovery of America:

; ------------ CORE GAME EVENT --------------
event historic world_is_round
date 320 328

Just change the numbers next to the date. The first is a rumor, the second is an event.

E
Evgeny S. 20.08.22

I didn’t do that, and about the gunpowder, too, and the Golden Horde and the Timurids !!))) And what about the ships ????

G
Gendolfas 20.08.22

Evgeniy S., I don't remember exactly how to make it possible for factions to make units for hire. But the simplest thing is to just immediately add in the scripts, to the initial troops for the Aztecs, several ships of the highest class.

E
Evgeny S. 20.08.22

OK

E
Evgeny S. 20.08.22

=(My game is crashing....maybe there is a mod to play for all factions?

J
Jun1x 20.08.22

People who can explain, I play for Spain, all scientific achievements are already open, I’m building caravels, but they won’t swim to the shores of America and land an army, too, they swim only to the Caribbean and the ship can’t move farther and farther, to be honest, I’m already tired (((

everything has already opened )))