3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spy Hunter 09.10.22 08:01 pm

Spy Hunter Diary (Heroes of the Storm)

Contents:
1 post (this)
2 post
3 post
4 post
5 post
6 post
7 post
8 post
9 post
10 post
11 post
12 post
13 post
14 post
15 post
16 post BATTLETAG

: HunterNeko#2182

Heroes of the Storm. I've been waiting for this day since the announcement and was glad of such an event))
First, I went through training, played with bots, and then in a cooperative against bots (without this, PvP is not allowed). He played 3 games, two of which he successfully merged. But in one of the matches I dragged it :) I played only randomly, because I don’t like to wait long.
Well, I will continue to play and explore this wonderful world of the Nexus))
Add me as a friend if you have access. Let's play sometime)
124 Comments
Sort by:
a
actress 09.10.22

Spy Hunter
Milo :) Congratulations :) you know our nicknames, mine and VK, write, we'll play sometime.

S
Spy Hunter 09.10.22

Thank you actress
. But one nickname is not enough. You also need to know the numbers after the nickname)

a
actress 09.10.22

Spy Hunter
I know, I know, but I'm too lazy to watch now

S
Spy Hunter 09.10.22

Bought Sonya. I really liked the hero. It just suits my style of play. Already played a few games with her.

a
actress 09.10.22

Spy Hunter
Look, there are more quests :)

S
Spy Hunter 09.10.22

actress
Yes, yes. Today I completed the second day) And before the "Heroic Quests" there is very little left)
By the way, how to make a link to the message?

a
actress 09.10.22

Spy Hunter
See - "2 post < a rel="nofollow" href="#2g">(here) < / a >"
< a name="2g" > < / a >

S
SeniorJoker 09.10.22

Spy Hunter
How did you get the invite?

S
Spy Hunter 09.10.22

SeniorJoker
Since yesterday, invites have been sent out not only to US residents

S
Spy Hunter 09.10.22

Played with Darina. Won)) The video is uploaded to YouTube. If interested, you can take a look.
UPD: here is the video

a
actress 09.10.22

Spy Hunter
Why did you post it :) I worked like a poop :)

S
Spy Hunter 09.10.22

actrise
No, she seemed to be playing normally. I myself was stupid sometimes, so-and-so))

S
Spy Hunter 09.10.22

Well, nothing much has happened in the last couple of days. Opened heroic quests and... Everything. Now on the weekend they give additional experience, so you need to play)

a
actress 09.10.22

Spy Hunter
It is also given for playing with friends... Do you understand the hint?)

S
Spy Hunter 09.10.22

actrise
I, except for you, and there is no one to play with))

S
Spy Hunter 09.10.22

Bought Kerrigan. In the beginning, he couldn't play her. A very wacky hero. Often merged. But now I have more or less learned. The last two games had the most takedowns)) Yesterday I played several games with Darina, whose stream was watched by 10 people. A trifle, but nice))

S
Spy Hunter 09.10.22

And here is the first change of the free rotation of heroes. I am satisfied. Just wanted to test Falstad and Arthas) Which I did.

a
actress 09.10.22

Spy Hunter
reached 30!!! =)

S
Spy Hunter 09.10.22

It seems that I am the only alpha tester on the site... Well, or the only one who is not too lazy to do all this))
I reached level 19. Decided to slow down a bit. I only played HotS. Don't forget about single player games.

a
actress 09.10.22

Spy
Hunter