3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spy Hunter 09.10.22 08:01 pm

Spy Hunter Diary (Heroes of the Storm)

Contents:
1 post (this)
2 post
3 post
4 post
5 post
6 post
7 post
8 post
9 post
10 post
11 post
12 post
13 post
14 post
15 post
16 post BATTLETAG

: HunterNeko#2182

Heroes of the Storm. I've been waiting for this day since the announcement and was glad of such an event))
First, I went through training, played with bots, and then in a cooperative against bots (without this, PvP is not allowed). He played 3 games, two of which he successfully merged. But in one of the matches I dragged it :) I played only randomly, because I don’t like to wait long.
Well, I will continue to play and explore this wonderful world of the Nexus))
Add me as a friend if you have access. Let's play sometime)
124 Comments
Sort by:
P
Phiksius 09.10.22

Spy Hunter
Hmm... I thought that either you need to raise the hero to level 10, or accumulate 10k gold. But it turned out that you need both :)
10,000 gold, that's just 250 wins! Spit once! :)))

a
actress 09.10.22

Phiksius
Just something))))

S
SeniorJoker 09.10.22

Spy Hunter
Good luck accumulating before the wipe.

S
Spy Hunter 09.10.22

Phiksius
Don't forget about dailies and other rewards)

SeniorJoker
Thank you. Of course, it will be a pity to lose all the progress after the wipe. But I'm an alpha tester, so I have to deal with it)

P
Phiksius 09.10.22

Spy Hunter
I remember that and 10k is not such a difficult task to accumulate. I'm here if without them - then hardcore :)

S
Spy Hunter 09.10.22

Recently, I stopped paying attention to freepik. Previously, it was always interesting what kind of characters would be made free. And right now I have already tested everyone (except for the murloc, I can’t stand it). Therefore, there is no particular difference who will be available there. Moreover, a sufficient number of heroes have already been bought, which I most often play with.

A
Adept Biboran 09.10.22

Abdul is with you!

S
Spy Hunter 09.10.22

Without me, there is absolutely no one to add videos from the game to the site? I missed the trailers of two heroes, but no one deigned to upload them here. Therefore, this misunderstanding had to be corrected. The Stitch and Rehgar trailers have already been added. Another trailer for three new heroes awaits moderation. So wait)

S
Spy Hunter 09.10.22

Here such a situation happened ... I wanted to record a video of how I play with one person on the microphone. Well, then, I started recording, we play, we chat. However, from the very beginning, we merged time after time. I thought we were going to lose anyway and turned off the record so as not to embarrass ourselves. But in the end we won. Unexpectedly, the fight dragged on so much)) On the one hand, joy, but on the other ... damn it, why did I stop the recording?

a
actress 09.10.22

Spy Hunter
Now you understand me...)

S
Spy Hunter 09.10.22

actress
partially)

a
actress 09.10.22

Spy Hunter
It has never been such that the recording game was better than usual, it's always like you press the record ON and CANCER wakes up in you +_+

M
MERACIOSE 09.10.22

actrise It's
just that you turn on the "cute-shy" mode and hang a debuff + 100% to turning into cancer)

a
actress 09.10.22

MERACIOSE
Maybe :)

M
MERACIOSE 09.10.22

actrise
-100% Compliment Avoidance

a
actress 09.10.22

MERACIOSE
Boo-boo-boo xD) Damn,

from such heat, the laptop is heated

P
Phiksius 09.10.22

actrise
, that's good - cocoa will not cool down :)))

M
MERACIOSE 09.10.22

Phiksius
_

a
actress 09.10.22

MERACIOSE
Phiksius
There was no cocoa and I won)))

S
Spy Hunter 09.10.22

Whoa whoa. Stop offtopic. I'd rather be offtopic.
Today I played the starter version of World of Warcraft. I chose the race of pandas, joined the Alliance, completed a couple of missions in Stormwind. In general, I really liked the toy. I'll probably even buy the game with PG bonuses. What I'll do next, I don't know. There is no money for a subscription D: Because of Vova, there was no time for hots at all. Given that I've been busy all day.