3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spy Hunter 09.10.22 08:01 pm

Spy Hunter Diary (Heroes of the Storm)

Contents:
1 post (this)
2 post
3 post
4 post
5 post
6 post
7 post
8 post
9 post
10 post
11 post
12 post
13 post
14 post
15 post
16 post BATTLETAG

: HunterNeko#2182

Heroes of the Storm. I've been waiting for this day since the announcement and was glad of such an event))
First, I went through training, played with bots, and then in a cooperative against bots (without this, PvP is not allowed). He played 3 games, two of which he successfully merged. But in one of the matches I dragged it :) I played only randomly, because I don’t like to wait long.
Well, I will continue to play and explore this wonderful world of the Nexus))
Add me as a friend if you have access. Let's play sometime)
124 Comments
Sort by:
a
actress 09.10.22

Phiksius
Well, it’s easier for me with my Antons - they hear me and answer me, and I constantly train with them)

S
Spy Hunter 09.10.22

Phixius
Yes. And then Svetik, who pushes the bot, while the enemies are demolishing the throne in full, does not look very commanding ... And in general, why should I shout to prevent the enemies from capturing the merks? Am I going to break into the crowd alone? I waited and, by the way, I did the right thing. We killed them all and took the Mercs. In general, it is impossible to play with her.

P
Phiksius 09.10.22

actrise
Spy Hunter
If Darina can play with Antons, then it is quite possible to show strings on triplets.
Hunter, you could very well choose a match for the week, upload its recording with your comments. It is your opinion about the team's mistakes and your opinion about solo play in such circumstances. there would be something to discuss.

HoTS is attractive because the team is everything here. A variety of heroes and abilities, and even different ways of pumping in talents, give rise to thousands of combinations. Therefore, the ability to adapt your hero to the circumstances is a very important skill + "straight" hands :)

a
actress 09.10.22

Phiksius
Here he is, a logical and pleasant person with the right opinion)

P
Phiksius 09.10.22

thank you actress
:)

S
Spy Hunter 09.10.22

Phiksius
I don't think my comments on finished games would be interesting. Whether it's live commenting)

P
Phiksius 09.10.22

Spy Hunter
I'm talking about your opinion - let it be erroneous or stingy, the main thing is to say what you liked, what seemed curious. Let people talk about how and what tactics would be more acceptable... After all, no one plays yet (several thousand people don't count :) ) Try it, it might work.
And live broadcast will do.
Can you provide a link to your twitch channel? I tried to find you, but something is not working yet :)

a
actress 09.10.22

Phiksius
=""( but what about me? will you cheat on me with Kote?

P
Phiksius 09.10.22

actrise
Dearest Darina Well, who in their right mind would cheat on you? I hope you will stream at different times :)
You don't think that streaming once a week for two or three hours is enough for an avid gamer like me? I watch other streams too :)

a
actress 09.10.22

Phiksius
Oh well =( and we try to stream 2 times a week (

P
Phiksius 09.10.22

actrise
Sorry Darin, but so far you haven't had any announcements twice a week... I'm also waiting :)

a
actress 09.10.22

Phiksius
how was it not?) look in the stream section, here in the place)

P
Phiksius 09.10.22

actrise
Guilty - not right. I confess.
And yet - a little)))

S
Spy Hunter 09.10.22

Phiksius
I don't have any tweet. I've never done this)) If I write something down, I'll let you know)

S
Spy Hunter 09.10.22

My advice to beginners: NEVER relax. You hear? Never!!! Just remember once and for all. I still hate myself for today's match. It must be so, in the beginning we were leading with a score of 15:1. Do you represent? It's complete domination. We tore opponents like some kind of creeps. I relaxed so much that I didn't tense up in teamfights at all... I won't describe all the details. But basically the team should be "thankful" to me for the fact that we lost. If I hadn't been eager to push the lane alone, if I hadn't attacked two people at once alone... If I had played the second half of the match more as a team, then nothing like this might have happened. The game was just messed up. Therefore, even in the easiest game, NEVER lose your vigilance.

P
Phiksius 09.10.22

Spy Hunter
Thanks, I'll be waiting.
Today I watched a stream where three comrades tore and threw. Ragnar heals, Tyrande damages, Tyrael tanks. The three of them pulled out a couple of games right from their nexus. As soon as the team took the 14th level, they were unstoppable. Of course, I have no idea what kind of talents were swinging there, but it looked beautiful as three put four five at a time. Hands + coordination + talents and they calmly stopped the team 2-3 levels above them.

a
actress 09.10.22

Spy Hunter
and today we found a cool team and played 5 games in a row with them ...)
In the last one we sucked, sucked, then pulled out the victory XD)))

S
Spy Hunter 09.10.22

actrise
Take a pie from the shelf)

a
actress 09.10.22

Spy
Hunter

S
Spy Hunter 09.10.22

Slowly but surely on my way to the master skin for Illidan. You have no idea how much I want to knock him out. However, due to the fact that I prefer to play not only Illidan, my path is a bit delayed. There are only 2 levels left. I have already set aside the gold for the skin and do not spend it anywhere. And by the way, until the 40th level, I also have very little left)