3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spy Hunter 09.10.22 08:01 pm

Spy Hunter Diary (Heroes of the Storm)

Contents:
1 post (this)
2 post
3 post
4 post
5 post
6 post
7 post
8 post
9 post
10 post
11 post
12 post
13 post
14 post
15 post
16 post BATTLETAG

: HunterNeko#2182

Heroes of the Storm. I've been waiting for this day since the announcement and was glad of such an event))
First, I went through training, played with bots, and then in a cooperative against bots (without this, PvP is not allowed). He played 3 games, two of which he successfully merged. But in one of the matches I dragged it :) I played only randomly, because I don’t like to wait long.
Well, I will continue to play and explore this wonderful world of the Nexus))
Add me as a friend if you have access. Let's play sometime)
124 Comments
Sort by:
P
Phiksius 09.10.22

Spy Hunter
A classic of the genre :) No need to be greedy and catch heroes under towers, especially with such a health reserve :)
Thanks for the video.

S
Spy Hunter 09.10.22

Phiksius
Yes, running under the towers, as a rule, does not end very well)

S
Spy Hunter 09.10.22

When Chen came out, I immediately bought him by spending 15,000 gold. I liked the hero at first. Then he kind of got fed up. Rather, it's not about the hero, but about my preferences. All the same, I like Assassins more) In general, the mechanics are cool. Chen uses beer instead of mana. He can drink beer right in the middle of the battle (because he gets a sickly shield). It's like Regar. Cool, interesting, but not mine.

S
Spy Hunter 09.10.22

If you've been following the news, you probably know that a wipe is coming soon, technical work that will last about a week, and the transition to the Closed Beta Testing stage. In the meantime, absolutely ALL heroes are available. However.. I don't play. I decided that I will not enter the game until the CBT. And that's about two weeks. Maybe a little more. So this is my last entry as an alpha tester. Thanks to everyone who read my diary. I don't know if I'll ever reopen this case. Is there any reason? I don't think. After all, with the start of the CBT, there will be much more invites and, perhaps, you yourself will be able to play. And if not, then new diaries will surely appear. Only the diaries of beta testers, not alpha testers.

P
Phiksius 09.10.22

Spy Hunter
You will or will not write... Thank you.

a
actress 09.10.22

Spy Hunter
Mi-mi-mi, I still hope that you will)

S
Spy Hunter 09.10.22

Yes, of course I will. Just yesterday I found out that the game is not going into beta, but into the final alpha. So, there will be a couple of entries

a
actress 09.10.22

Spy Hunter
bitter truth attacks?)

S
Spy Hunter 09.10.22

Yesterday we played a custom game with members of one of the VK groups against its administration (No, not GetXP :D). Score 1x1, friendship won) I want to share with you interesting moments from that game.

1. How to hook

2. How NOT to hook

3. The enemy dragon kicked Stitch, who had previously eaten Falstad

4. The enemies decided to push the base without spending time capturing the dragon... Which they later regretted

a
actress 09.10.22

Spy Hunter
The hook is clear, and Zagaroy you came so measuredly xD))) and the parties are too sweaty for this(

S
Spy Hunter 09.10.22

actrise
You also need to organize a game with users)

P
Phiksius 09.10.22

Spy Hunter
Great moments. I especially liked Falstad)))

S
Spy Hunter 09.10.22

Another interesting moment from yesterday's game with Darina. Unfortunately, we lost, although everything started so well)

S
Spy Hunter 09.10.22

Happy New Year everyone. So what to say? I continue to play hots. I'm just too lazy to post here. I confess. But without Darina, it's not so interesting here. I hope for her speedy return. And so, stimulants have already been introduced into the game (a kind of premium account). It costs 350 r per month. Decided to buy. Basically, I have no regrets. Experience is given 2 times more, and the increase in gold is at least slightly felt. At the moment, 12 heroes out of 33 have been bought. Nova has been upgraded to level 10, but I will not buy a master skin. I do not like. Finally, a screenshot of the hero selection screen.

S
Spy Hunter 09.10.22

That's the end of the stimulants. It's a pity. But I won't buy them again. After the recent increase in donation prices, now it costs as much as 500 rubles. In my opinion the price is too high.

P
Palutena 09.10.22

threw a request for others (Discane) maybe we'll play like-nt

S
Spy Hunter 09.10.22

Palutena
Accepted. Will definitely play.)

S
Spy Hunter 09.10.22

By the way, I want to advertise my group on Steam here. Join: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ruhots

S
Spy Hunter 09.10.22

Made a funny little video :)

a
actress 09.10.22

Spy Hunter
It's so cute :)

and on the video - snowflakes epta xD) like on a children's party)