3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spy Hunter 09.10.22 08:01 pm

Spy Hunter Diary (Heroes of the Storm)

Contents:
1 post (this)
2 post
3 post
4 post
5 post
6 post
7 post
8 post
9 post
10 post
11 post
12 post
13 post
14 post
15 post
16 post BATTLETAG

: HunterNeko#2182

Heroes of the Storm. I've been waiting for this day since the announcement and was glad of such an event))
First, I went through training, played with bots, and then in a cooperative against bots (without this, PvP is not allowed). He played 3 games, two of which he successfully merged. But in one of the matches I dragged it :) I played only randomly, because I don’t like to wait long.
Well, I will continue to play and explore this wonderful world of the Nexus))
Add me as a friend if you have access. Let's play sometime)
124 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spy Hunter 09.10.22

actrise
I look, I have already made a blank. We are waiting))
UPD: already. Yes, you really have a diary, not "tweets" like mine :D

v
vladimirvinnik 09.10.22

Spy
Hunter

S
Spy Hunter 09.10.22

vladimirvinnik

S
Spy Hunter 09.10.22

New week, new heroes. Played Pudge... Sorry, Stitch. Hook is cool, of course. Especially when you hit) I tried to swing in different ways. First, he saved allies by choosing a talent that allows you to grab allied heroes. Then I increased the range. Then he grabbed two enemies with one hook at the same time. I played Nova a couple of times, although I don’t really like this hero. I just had a task to play a hero from StarCraft. And besides Raynor (who bored me) and Nova, no one else was available. Also played Tyrande. I really liked this hero. Here you get both healing and damage)) I noticed that many at level 1 pump the acceleration of the hero when healing. Well, it has its place. But I personally like to hide an ally in invis) But for Diablo, my game did not come out. I often confused Q and E. Well, you need to get used to it. In general, I liked the freepik.

a
actress 09.10.22

Spy Hunter
Mi-mi-mi, I also confuse for Dibla sometimes)

S
Spy Hunter 09.10.22

To say that today was a bad day is an understatement. 5 games - 5 defeats. Life hasn't prepared me for this yet.

a
actress 09.10.22

Spy Hunter
All the worst is yet to come :)

S
Spy Hunter 09.10.22

Thank you actress
. You know how to provide support in difficult times of life)

a
actress 09.10.22

Spy Hunter
Of course, please contact ;)

S
Spy Hunter 09.10.22

It was cool. Today I participated in Darina's stream. Again, I acted as a silent man)
Everyone played well. Darina and Abatur surprised me. After all, this is a very complex character. But she did it! Although there were minor flaws.
Previously accumulated 10k gold for a new hero, which should appear in the next patch. But then he could not stand it and bought Illidan. Now I have the necessary amount of gold again, but I will not spend it. As soon as the hero appears, I will buy it immediately. And you, Darina, spent all your gold just today. He-he-he!
By the way, I thought they would add Anubaraka. But judging by the picture, we are waiting for Regar, Wrath of the Earth. Well, we are waiting)

a
actress 09.10.22

Spy Hunter
CHORD!!!
I didn't study)))

S
Spy Hunter 09.10.22

actrise
I already determine by the plus signs whether they answered my message or not. Worth a plus - so you answered :D

a
actress 09.10.22

Spy Hunter
Of course, I'm generally positive)))

S
Spy Hunter 09.10.22

Tried all the heroes from the new rotation. I already had two of them (Sonya and Illidan).
I will list now the heroes that I have never played. So it's: Li Li, murloc, Zagara... Everything? Omg. I didn't know that I had already played almost all the characters))

S
Spy Hunter 09.10.22

The new patch is just awesome! I liked everything, but most of all - the Russian voice acting. I knew that blizzy always localized games with high quality and this time they did not disappoint.
The new map is also quite interesting. Such a mixture of "dragons" and "shards".
The hero is great too. Bought it right away and played a few games. As Blizz said, this is the most aggressive support hero. The way it is.
They gave me 75,000 gold for free, so I had no problems buying artifacts. Bought everything I need. Basically, I'm happy. They really give a lot of room for pumping heroes. But when there is a wipe and the gold is reset, then the problems will begin. We'll have to save up gold for artifacts. In the meantime, I'll be happy with this feature.
In general, you can see all the changes in the GetXP stream. But know this is the best patch in the history of the game)

S
Spy Hunter 09.10.22

I've been playing less lately (I go to do a daily). That's why posts don't come out often. However, no one reads them. So it's all right :)

P
Phiksius 09.10.22

Spy Hunter
Some read.
Another thing is that there can be nothing to comment on, because. and so everything is clear :) Thanks to streams and broadcasts on twitch.

a
actress 09.10.22

Spy
Hunter but what do you have there?

S
Spy Hunter 09.10.22

actrise
Dark clouds gathered over me and I had to leave the game :( In general, you just got me there. Take the heroes you want. And don't care about the team. Don't care that there are no assassins and there is no one to deal damage. and play with it. Well, you need to think logically!
But no, that's not why I poured. They kicked me off the computer. D:

P
Phiksius 09.10.22

Spy Hunter
By the way, good idea. It is necessary for Darinka to organize a stream specifically for a team game - to show bunches of heroes. And you should practice interaction.