3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
deathcold 09.10.22 10:16 pm

Optimization of the PC version (Mortal Kombat X)

Hi all!. In general, I just thought that since the previous MK9 had poor optimization on the PC, it would be nice to unsubscribe later about the optimization for the PC version of the MKX in this topic. Well, yes, I decided to create this topic earlier so that later people would unsubscribe here about optimization and share their opinions, otherwise something would be wrong again.
196 Comments
Sort by:
x
xDeMID2014x 09.10.22

Death_Cold
Bad? Well, if you start 2000 on the bucket, then yes.

S
Spirowww 09.10.22

I think that perhaps the optimization will be better than in MK9.

V
Victor Tsoi 09.10.22

Spirroww
And I also think and hope)))

Y
Yura Malinov 09.10.22

the devs said it would be much better

M
MassChester87 09.10.22

Death_Cold Where
was she bad? On the GTX 650 and the dual-core Athlone with 4gb of memory, there were stable 60 frames.

T
Tennessee73 09.10.22

why do you care? give him optimization) one hell of a download) the greed of farts knows no bounds

K
KotSnezhok 09.10.22

Tennessee73
_

T
Tennessee73 09.10.22

VT667
am I wrong?))

K
KotSnezhok 09.10.22

Tennessee73
No. You've obviously never heard of Steam.

T
Tennessee73 09.10.22

VT667
take the trouble to voice the sale of the previous part for a second) in steam, puk boxes and console versions

d
deathcold 09.10.22

xDeMID2014x
from the very beginning, as soon as MK9 was ported to PC, it had a lot of glitches, and I even know a few people who can confirm this, and these people have more powerful computers than mine.

MassChester87
I won't tell you where, because the patched version that I have works fine, but I remember that people complained about

Constant1ne optimization
. This is on a Radeon 1650 computer, on a laptop the game works fine, and my computer was covered, because he's already expired. And no, my computer is not quite old, but no computer will survive without maintenance and replacement of parts.

Tennessee73
Greed?, man, your parents must be making billions since you're screaming greed like that, and I don't get that kind of money from a non-official job.

T
Tennessee73 09.10.22

Death_Cold
my parents retired a long time ago) who studied what) I hear for the first time) in order to use a curling iron you need to earn billions) Have you tried to drink less?) you look and there is enough for a curling iron)

d
deathcold 09.10.22

Tennessee73
firstly, I don't drink, don't smoke and lead a healthy lifestyle, secondly, given the increase in prices for everything and everyone every 20 times and the old salaries, I will not be able to purchase either PS or Xbox, since they will cost approximately 9,155 hryvnias . And thirdly, try converting 9,155 hryvnias into Russian rubles... I think you will be dumbfounded.

K
KUBASIKUS 09.10.22

AMD Catalyst™ 15.4 Beta for Windows® - Grand Theft Auto V Optimized
AMD is currently working with NetherRealm Studios to resolve the following issue: â—¾ [ 417323
] Flickering is sometimes observed on a small number of surfaces in Mortal Combat X when using AMD Crossfire. As a work around, users may disable AMD Crossfire mode if this issue is impacting their game experience.

K
Kosh13 09.10.22

Forgot an important nuance. MK9 was a port from consoles, and X originally goes to PC. This can be both good and bad.

d
dude666 09.10.22

Now, to be honest, the MK9 flew on a geforce 9600 gt and two gigs of RAM (if you remove the shadows)

M
Mikhail Islamov 09.10.22

well, xs, optimization is normal there, on my bucket everything is at max and MK9 flies with 60 fps at 1600 * 900

.MeT. 09.10.22

xDeMID2014x
glitches with Slow Mo, but fixed a long time ago with a patch.
I don't remember such a patch. Give me a link if you don't mind

Y
YXODU 09.10.22

Have you confused anything? The game lags terribly, but Gta goes with a bang

F
FixFlow 09.10.22

Everyone sags up to 30 Fps with xray and fatality?