3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
deathcold 09.10.22 10:16 pm

Optimization of the PC version (Mortal Kombat X)

Hi all!. In general, I just thought that since the previous MK9 had poor optimization on the PC, it would be nice to unsubscribe later about the optimization for the PC version of the MKX in this topic. Well, yes, I decided to create this topic earlier so that later people would unsubscribe here about optimization and share their opinions, otherwise something would be wrong again.
196 Comments
Sort by:
g
gambeat 09.10.22

zero optimization, 30 fps on x-ray, half of the content is missing, slowmo

S
Slash 09.10.22

I played a neutered demo, it's full of shit optimizon.

d
deathcold 09.10.22

Well, I knew that the crooked idiots from High Voltage Software do not know how to make high-quality ports. From the very beginning, I felt that the crooked port would again be, and my fears were justified. And no, I haven’t played it yet and haven’t downloaded it from anywhere, but judging by how people talk about the game, I’ll only say one thing - so that these cattle from High Voltage live on one salary, there are bits of garbage and not see the white light! !!.

D
Danhiles 09.10.22

it lags wildly on mine)

even in the "menu" you can imagine ..

crypt 10/10

G
GrindDawn 09.10.22

I have good iron. GTA 5 pulled perfectly on high. Doesn't lag, doesn't blunt. MK X is just awful. Everything hangs and it feels like I can barely go. Problem with optimization?

K
Kosh13 09.10.22

Everything goes cleanly for me, although the iron is not top-end. The only fps drop is when it rains.

D
Danhiles 09.10.22

GrindDawn
what computer do you have?

o
orion18 09.10.22

In the videos, the fps sags, during the game 60 is stable.

K
KUBASIKUS 09.10.22

GrindDawn
listen to you radeon, firewood updated already?

K
KUBASIKUS 09.10.22

AMD is currently working with NetherRealm Studios to resolve the following issue:
â—¾ [417323] Flickering is sometimes observed on a small number of surfaces in Mortal Combat X when using AMD Crossfire. As a work around, users may disable AMD Crossfire mode if this issue is impacting their game experience.

l
leman140 09.10.22

The game does not lag, but the gamepad does not work normally in the game, plus even when the gamepad is poked out, in my "my PC settings" everything moves back and forth by itself, it's impossible to choose anything, who has the same problem?

H
Hogan Hog 09.10.22

KUBASIKUS
Ah, well, yes, again we have problems with AMD in CrossFire, I'm having problems with CrossFire and I don't want to turn it off, and the Radeon's CrossFire game is only worse than with one vidyukha!
orion18
Even with your hardware... So I have the same Herobora!
The battle itself does not slow down (only on the Dzhungi map), but the whole video is stupid!
Well, everything is as always, I don’t expect anything else from games! I haven't tried GTA yet - everything seems to be ok!

g
grazhdanininteresov 09.10.22

People, is it worth waiting for the Coalesced config at 45 - 60 fps for weak computers? How was it in MK 2011?

M
Mr.ZikfriD 09.10.22

optimization of norms)) but my gtx 650ti heats up to 97 C only in this game, it gives out 60fps, but the videos eat up)) I think to pull the refrigerator into the room, otherwise it's scary)))

K
KUBASIKUS 09.10.22

HoganHog
well, they kind of work with MK, we are waiting for the patch))

S
Shkudi 09.10.22

Discussing

S
Solstice 09.10.22

Patches will not keep you waiting.

O
Oleg Drozdenko 09.10.22

Guys who faced the problem of not starting the game? =( I can’t find a solution to the problem. When the game starts, the icon lights up for 2 seconds and disappears and the game does not start. I checked everything is in order. Windows is 64-bit. from AMD and vidyuha Radeon HD 7760G + 7670M
Advise the solution who faced this

K
Kosh13 09.10.22

Oleg Drozdenko
"Deret X 11"
This is a masterpiece :D

O
Oleg Drozdenko 09.10.22

Kosh13
Yes, it's great =)