3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
deathcold 09.10.22 10:16 pm

Optimization of the PC version (Mortal Kombat X)

Hi all!. In general, I just thought that since the previous MK9 had poor optimization on the PC, it would be nice to unsubscribe later about the optimization for the PC version of the MKX in this topic. Well, yes, I decided to create this topic earlier so that later people would unsubscribe here about optimization and share their opinions, otherwise something would be wrong again.
196 Comments
Sort by:
D
Detector1989 09.10.22

60fps in battle and not a frame less at max settings in videos, it’s also 60fps .30fps when a character is selected and drops sharply to a clear 30fps when you perform a blow where you can see the bones and skull of the characters, but then abruptly returns to 60.

E
Elf0m3n1ack 09.10.22

Detektor1989
Well, if your configuration still lags, then this would be the height of impudence

p
prostokeks 09.10.22

on gtx 770 2 gb the game eats up all the memory even with the lowest textures: D

C
Chulpan Ikota 09.10.22

I have a gtx750-2gb-oc (not TI), a 4-core amd A8-6600k 4.200 MHz. and on 4 gigabytes of ddr3 RAM, it slows down only during the videos, literally at the very beginning and very slightly. I thought, judging by the reviews, it would be worse, but no, the toy goes at a vigorous 60 fps (except for the x-ray scenes, where, apparently, there is some kind of development lock at 30 fps) at the highest settings. that's just a resolution of 1280-768, because the monitor is old in 2007, and 720pi is just smart on it!
oh and yes, just in case, I disabled the vertical in the settings of the nvidia panel in the game profile, they say it eats fpsik so well and it is because of it that after 30 fps x-ray, fps does not return to the original 60 fps))

R
Riddick00x 09.10.22

prostokeks
what program will you measure fps and how much does the game gobble up the memory of the video card?

p
prostokeks 09.10.22

Riddick00x
msi
afterburner

S
SasayKudasay 09.10.22

By the way, after the rollback to the driver version 347.88, it became very playable.) I started to go through the story. At the beginning of the battle, a couple of lags, and at the beginning of the video, too, for 2-4 seconds, after that it stabilizes.

t
thunder5 09.10.22

Shit optimization. My game gives 40 frames on ultra, and lowering the settings to ultra low adds only 10 frames. This is lowered from 1080p to 800 * 600 and only 10 frames are added. What kind of optimization are we talking about?

S
Slash 09.10.22

thunder5
Yes, there is no optimization if the game works normally only on 10 top cards with at least i5 on board and backed up by 100500 frames.

S
SasayKudasay 09.10.22

As for resources: CPU load - 89% ceiling (jumps back and forth), RAM - 5.5GB (where so much), well, video - 100% Kopm: Phenom x4 810 (3.6 GHz) - Palit GTX 550 ti - RAM 8 GB. Video card fails, probably)

t
thunder5 09.10.22

So this game is no better than MK2011 in terms of graphics... well, maybe a little better, but for this you just need a much more powerful computer.

h
hoooli666 09.10.22

60fps in battle at max settings, also 60fps in videos, 30fps when choosing a character and x-ray attack, oh yes, and even fatalities immediately lock at 30 fps, apparently for super "cinematographic", I don't approve of these locks kabzdets just... .

b
broproduct 09.10.22

Well, why did everyone shut up? Or has the problem been resolved somehow?

S
SasayKudasay 09.10.22

gary.
No, everything is in anticipation, as some 15 GB patch arrived, solving the problem with optimization)

b
broproduct 09.10.22

Pavel Fukov

S
SasayKudasay 09.10.22

broproduct
In addition, we are releasing a performance optimization update that will address the following:
Optimized shaders to improve graphics performance
Fixed an issue to prevent replays from using up too much hard drive storage space
Thank you again and we hope you are enjoying the game.
And suddenly all the same, something will be corrected)

D
Dr.Love 09.10.22

thunder5
buy glasses, mole

M
Mikhail Islamov 09.10.22

broproduct Installed a
clean version (the very first one) without any updates, I put update #4 + a tablet from 3DM on top and voila! a little jarring at the beginning of the round on vidos, and no lags, 40-60 fps! settings: 1600x900, textures, shadows - medium, anisotopy 16x, all the goodies on, particles 50. My PC config (rather mediocre) in the profile. Try it helped me.
Took a vid to confirm. Filmed on the phone for obvious reasons, YouTube also cut the quality, but I think the essence (real FPS) will be seen

t
thunder5 09.10.22

Dr.Love < There, the graph is not better, it’s just that such a shkolota like you is easily suggestible and it’s easy for suckers to fool you. If they tell you that the graph is better, then you believe in it.

t
thunder5 09.10.22

Dr. Love
Count is a bit better in some places, but because of this drop, the game cannot require much more resources than MK9. So dive under the bunk