3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
deathcold 09.10.22 10:16 pm

Optimization of the PC version (Mortal Kombat X)

Hi all!. In general, I just thought that since the previous MK9 had poor optimization on the PC, it would be nice to unsubscribe later about the optimization for the PC version of the MKX in this topic. Well, yes, I decided to create this topic earlier so that later people would unsubscribe here about optimization and share their opinions, otherwise something would be wrong again.
196 Comments
Sort by:
g
gambeat 09.10.22

I don’t know what they did, but
everything became normal to play at max 60fps (except for the menu, video and xray)

S
Sunnyboys 09.10.22

LuckyTox
In general, I was hoping for a comfortable game at low settings, but I got it ...! I hope the patches will fix the problem, but it's a pity the money paid. After all, GTA 5 is well optimized and nothing slows down, but here the game is without an open world and such "surprises"

GTA5 game with gene pastes

H
Headbangbang 09.10.22

Sunnyboys
And where did you see the next-gen and mortale? To be honest, I’ve been spiraling it and I’m happy like an elephant, they won’t wait for purchases from me until I see how a game with a graph slightly better than the 2011 version stops lagging even at low settings. The game doesn’t run stably even at 1280x800 ... And the most the main thing is that this piece of code does not load the processor even by half and does not eat the necessary 8 gigabytes of RAM ...

V
Vilkova 09.10.22

Update 2 has been released, which has a good effect on performance. Who has pirates - look at the rutor

M
Mikhail Islamov 09.10.22

Vadiman26
in in! the same garbage, optimizon was not delivered (

L
Lemkor 09.10.22

at 550 ti mk9 60fps and mkx at ultra minimum only becomes playable although on mkx at lows it looks terrible but still judge the drawdowns for yourself

R
Riddick00x 09.10.22

the star is full.
Does anyone know when to expect a patch.
It’s generally terrible and I don’t understand if the camera is twitching like that, if there are drawdowns that fraps does not show, and this is moreover on any settings, more or less on medium.
My settings.
Shadows are disabled.
Anisotropic filter - 4
Anti-aliasing - FXAA
Screen resolution - 1600x900 Texture
quality - high.
Additional settings.
Everything is disabled.
The particle density is 50. (although I didn’t notice that 0, 50 or 100 difference)
So the main thing is that the laptop can stretch even high, but terrible drawdowns go on + camera jerking is terrifying. With the same settings, only the screen resolution is 1920x1080, the frame rate jumps, better than any MK X fighter. 50-30.

H
Headbangbang 09.10.22

Riddick00x
Maybe the percent does not have time or the card. The fact is that I noticed that the level loads quickly (It means not a percent), but then the FPS starts jumping. Moreover, this is not a stupid lack of frame processing speed by the card, but such a sickly frame rush. and frames are skipping in jerks. Lower the resolution even more, lower the quality of the textures ...

R
Riddick00x 09.10.22

Headbangbang
I don't know, my profile says which system I use.
Proc i7-4700 2.4Ghz - 3.4Ghz, GTX 770M 3GB graphics card, 16GB RAM.
At a resolution of 1600x900, fraps seems to show that there are no sagging, but you can see by eye, according to your comment, I realized that there was a pass, frames.
What other program can measure the frame rate and how much memory the game eats? Except fraps.

s
scarelies 09.10.22

Comp in profile, settings on ultra. Stable 60 fps, only 30 in cutscenes, but the developers themselves limited the fps in cutscenes

O
Oleg Ravilov 09.10.22

TIMURAU
Have you replaced absolutely all the files? I just threw absolutely everything to replace it, I launch it, a black screen and a crash to the desktop. It launches without replacing 3-4 files, but the essence of the role does not play, the same jumping twitching camera

O
Oleg Ravilov 09.10.22

Guys, maybe it's just me, I don't know. But I think it's better to describe my problem here. The movement of the characters themselves is more or less smooth, but when it comes to the movement of the camera, it starts to be a complete star) At the same time, the frap shows a clean 50-60 fps

O
Oleg Ravilov 09.10.22

Snite_Poerti
on the rutor is your repack) I'm downloading it myself, I hope it won't let you down)

R
Riddick00x 09.10.22

Oleg Ravilov comment
above, the campaign is skipping frames, I have a similar problem.

I
In_live 09.10.22

Oleg Ravilov
Riddick00x
The same nonsense. If you suddenly find a solution, unsubscribe.

S
Snite_Poerti 09.10.22

Oleg Ravilov
Yes, I wrote about repack when it was not there, I won’t download it yet, suddenly the tablet is raw and crashes somewhere) I’ll wait.

R
Riddick00x 09.10.22

Yurchik Blaga Prodd
If it works out, and so wait either for a patch, or try to set the same settings as mine, only reduce the particles to 50, or remove them altogether and disable vertical synchronization in the nvidia control panel, well, register unlock, even though I didn't manage to do it.

O
Oleg Ravilov 09.10.22

Noticed one feature. After a complete reduction in graphics and resolution to 800x600 (85 Hz), the game gives out its 60 fps, but this is the minimum, the most ... And then there are drawdowns, albeit small ones. And I generally keep quiet about X-Ray with Fatality, 15-25 fps. It seems like a good product, but the optimization is just zero without a wand .. I have everything ..

e
everdragon 09.10.22

xDeMID2014x
Well, I wouldn't say I still have slow-mo...

e
everdragon 09.10.22

.-.
Movies, menus, and x-ray only at 30 fps. Everything else can run at 60 fps.,