3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
deathcold 09.10.22 10:16 pm

Optimization of the PC version (Mortal Kombat X)

Hi all!. In general, I just thought that since the previous MK9 had poor optimization on the PC, it would be nice to unsubscribe later about the optimization for the PC version of the MKX in this topic. Well, yes, I decided to create this topic earlier so that later people would unsubscribe here about optimization and share their opinions, otherwise something would be wrong again.
196 Comments
Sort by:
h
hawk925 09.10.22

not delivered

G
Gwinbleid 09.10.22

There is no optimization at all. On Geforce GT740M, even at minimum wages, fights freeze

l
lux Elite 09.10.22

I don’t understand, this is a fighting game, and not a game with a huge open world and a billion small details, like GTA 5. Why is it so badly optimized? One gets the impression that this is just a port, without the slightest movement towards optimization for the PC.

V
Victor Tsoi 09.10.22

KUBASIKUS Can you translate
it into Russian?

G
Game of Thrones 09.10.22

Victor coy
Is it hard to learn English, yes? Believe me, it will come in handy in life.

V
Victor Tsoi 09.10.22

Jolly Roger
Listen, you're smart, here it seems the Russian site and not English understood)

G
Game of Thrones 09.10.22

Victor coy
I understood you. Well, learn English in life will come in handy. No offense if that.

V
Victor Tsoi 09.10.22

Jolly Roger
Listen, you just started first and I answered "logically" =)

G
Game of Thrones 09.10.22

Victor coy
Logically.

s
skyraider 09.10.22

guys who play on laptops, your game works fine, can't you slow?

L
Lucky Tox 09.10.22

Available:
phenom x4 9550 (2.2 GHz)
RAM 5 gb ddr2
Video card: Sapphire r7 250 2gb ddr3

In general, I was hoping for a comfortable game at low settings, but I got ...! I hope the patches will fix the matter, but it's a pity the money paid. After all, GTA 5 is good optimized and nothing slows down, but here the game without an open world and such "surprises"

G
Gwinbleid 09.10.22

lux Elite
Moreover, GTA 5 on settings above average goes without problems and without friezes, and MK even at low freezes) Let's hope that they will fix it with patches

M
Mikhail Islamov 09.10.22

FPS jumps wildly from 60 to 0 on any settings, but the current is at the beginning of the round, then it is less playable, but freezes slightly. in general, the same story as with MK9 ...

R
Remii007 09.10.22

Terrible optimization on laptops. Battle 4 shows almost 60 fps on ultras, and here in the crypt 10-15 (although the requirements are essentially the same). And on some maps 20-30 fps. For a toy in which two characters fight and little more than a static background, this is terrible. In general, if this is not fixed with patches within a month, out of principle I will not buy the next part.

S
Slash 09.10.22

I have no other explanation than that the game does not use the discrete. Although people at 650 even lag at low levels, xs in general, I'm disappointed.

M
Max Venom 09.10.22

Need help bought Mortal Kombat X subtitles are not displayed in videos and in the plot, although the Russian interface

P
PlatonOlolo 09.10.22

Max Venom
Turn on subtitles in settings

E
Elf0m3n1ack 09.10.22

The optimization is terrible, guys.... Sometimes I even ran out of memory, although the RAM is 8 gigs..... There are subsidences in some locations, and they are not permanent, but happen from battle to battle, for an unknown reason. Drawdowns during commercials, friezes switch to sound .... Tin, in short (((
I haven’t tried Online yet

P
Pofigist94 09.10.22

Oleg Drozdenko
need to pull out all the joysticks

K
KUBASIKUS 09.10.22

Victor coy
write that the crossfire in the catalyst centr must be disabled so that it does not lag.