3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
deathcold 09.10.22 10:16 pm

Optimization of the PC version (Mortal Kombat X)

Hi all!. In general, I just thought that since the previous MK9 had poor optimization on the PC, it would be nice to unsubscribe later about the optimization for the PC version of the MKX in this topic. Well, yes, I decided to create this topic earlier so that later people would unsubscribe here about optimization and share their opinions, otherwise something would be wrong again.
196 Comments
Sort by:
d
dozer21088 09.10.22

maksplay555 No. Slight slowdown when the fighters communicate with each other (cutscene before the fight). As I understand it, something is just loading at this time. Everything else is perfect.
Mercurionio Igruha went smoothly even on the very first version. Although now there is the last update, but I downloaded the repack only for Jason.

V
Verla 09.10.22

rebzi, how to
unlock fps ? I downloaded, everything lags exactly the same as in 1 .. phenom x4 965 8gb 7770 hd 1 gb 1080p advise something?

d
deathcold 09.10.22

VerlA
The only smart advice that can be given is that you need to wait for High Voltage Software to straighten its crooked arms and make a normal port or patch, but until then you just need to wait and pray, putting a candle in the church so that the game eventually started working fine.

By the way, I myself recently took the game from a friend and was horrified. The graphics are slightly better than in MK9, but terribly lag. Cutscenes and all the videos in the game work fine for me, but when the fight starts, it's a complete pipets. And I measured FPS with the help of Fraps and Bandicam, and the game shows during the battle I have 18 FPS, in the main menu 50 - 60, and in cutscenes 50 - 58. As a result, after such a turn, I deleted the game, and decided to wait until they filed normal optimization.

V
Verla 09.10.22

So
I waited for Death_Cold, it seems like the 7th update, they write that with each patch it gets better and better ... but in the end, a buoy with oil

d
deathcold 09.10.22

VerlA
I don’t know who’s better there, personally it doesn’t work properly for me. And I'm thinking that if GTA 5 works fine for me on medium FPS without subsidence, then MKX should also work, BUT NO damn it !, they have done everything through the fifth point !. In general, I will wait another two years while they optimize, as was the case with MK9 and Injustice.

s
stalker1914 09.10.22

Death_Cold
is not 2, but 1.5 years. Let's wait for us to get used to PC inhabitants

V
Verla 09.10.22

Death_Cold
iron you look far from top-end and GTA 5 pulled perfectly?

d
deathcold 09.10.22

VerlA
works fine on medium, with a resolution of 1024x768 and an aspect ratio of 16.9

V
Verla 09.10.22

Death_Cold
ah, well, with such permission, yes ..

d
deathcold 09.10.22

VerlA
well, I’m not a graphic artist )) I need high-quality gameplay and a good plot with musical accompaniment and high-quality sound, and the graphics for me go to the 10th plan

V
Verla 09.10.22

Death_Cold
there are such games where in 1 click you can turn the game from a relatively high-quality image that does not hurt the eyes, into a full soap box .. well, maybe this is not so

d
deathcold 09.10.22

VerlA
well, their settings are responsible for the soap dish, for example, motion blur + illumination = soap.

g
granfcapital 09.10.22

eh, you can say the update on MK 9, which seemed to correct the optimization, came out only a year later, and then on some AMD cards the menu for choosing fighters was not displayed (other reasons as well), so the hich voltag current is chemically chemized because of misunderstanding they don’t know how they are good for the 3rd time screwed up

v
vinni18 09.10.22

Good day to all. Does anyone know what, in fact, the male genital organ, the game suddenly decided to download again? Completely all packages -_- I decided to play MK called

d
deathcold 09.10.22

vinni18
apparently this is due to the fact that a new update has been released, so the game has started to download again

d
deathcold 09.10.22

vinni18
I would also speak out, but I haven’t downloaded or bought the game yet, so there’s nothing to be offended about yet