3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
deathcold 09.10.22 10:16 pm

Optimization of the PC version (Mortal Kombat X)

Hi all!. In general, I just thought that since the previous MK9 had poor optimization on the PC, it would be nice to unsubscribe later about the optimization for the PC version of the MKX in this topic. Well, yes, I decided to create this topic earlier so that later people would unsubscribe here about optimization and share their opinions, otherwise something would be wrong again.
196 Comments
Sort by:
U
Ultravirus661 09.10.22

Victor coy
License

l
leon300696 09.10.22

High Voltage has hands from "one place".

V
Victor Tsoi 09.10.22

Ultravirus661
Clear)))

U
Ultravirus661 09.10.22

leon300696
I knew it!

d
deathcold 09.10.22

They did exactly the same with MK9 and Injustice, but then released patches and eventually fixed everything. Now again you have to wait until the crooked under-developers from High Voltage Software grow straight arms for themselves and fix what they have done!.

B
BLACK SILVER 09.10.22

Now all developers do this, and before the release they sing to everyone that the optimization in the game will be gorgeous, so that not only High Voltage hands have formed where they shouldn’t, now it’s an apocalypse in the gaming industry. So direct hands are now in short supply in the gaming industry especially in these times.

O
Oleg Drozdenko 09.10.22

Do you have a Radeon video card?

U
Ultravirus661 09.10.22

Oleg Drozdenko
Yes

K
Kosh13 09.10.22

Personally, everything works fine for me from the very beginning.

W
Woody 09.10.22

From the very first patch, everything works fine, yesterday I even decided to move the game to an SSD, it seems to be worth it, since loading matches generally takes 4 seconds, so the optimization is excellent for me...

U
Ultravirus661 09.10.22

It just seems strange to me that the game works worse at minimum settings than at maximum settings.
After all, it should be the other way around.

O
Oleg Drozdenko 09.10.22

Ultravirus661
So I understood =) well, I have too. I play on laptop. Firewood updated the latest. By the way, it was also tough, I fixed it like this: Removed the antivirus (Avast). Then I set everything to minimum. Well, I set the resolution to 1270 by 650. As you start the battle, press (Alt + Enter) in the task manager of the game, first turn off the last core (if you have 4 of them), switch to the game and then turn on all the cores again. I don't know how it works, but it works. It has become quite playable even on the map of the Shaolin court or how it has become the norm to play it there. Try =)

O
Oleg Drozdenko 09.10.22

Yes though. . . The sixth update has been released and it hints at optimization =)

J
JOKERIVAN 09.10.22

I have 2 problems (the game itself is running more or less, it lags during the intro of the characters, but everything is fine in battle), the first is the forest, the red brothers will understand me, the second is the Yangtze cave (something like that, where the battle with the shinok is at the end) how does it slow me down, I fell, the fight goes on, but the cortina doesn’t move, as if I’m looking at the skinshot, I have to fight blindly, High Voltage doesn’t just have hands from one place, it’s some kind of talent, release a patch on the floor of the game and not only fix a little bit, but also notably screw everything up ..., you need to be able to

O
Oleg Drozdenko 09.10.22

wassups
downloading =) I'll try it soon =)

O
Oleg Drozdenko 09.10.22

wassups
about? then?

O
Oleg Drozdenko 09.10.22

wassups
I'm fine. It's just that almost nothing has changed. I'm talking about optimization and lags. Even though it's small, it's still uncomfortable.

l
lyaga11 09.10.22

Well, what's up with you, I bought Senya litsuhu while GTA 5 in the bath until 16! how does it go no?

O
Odin Znakomka 09.10.22

Owners of Nvidia - does anyone use DSR ??? If I turn on 2k dsr + 5% Gaussian filter in the game - the picture becomes simply divine - unrealistically cool. But if you restart - the resolution is reset to 1920x1080. If you put it through the GFE panel, it doesn't work either. (((Maybe someone dug into the files, solved the problem? Moreover, Nvidia wrote that the game would support DSR.

V
Verla 09.10.22

hello everyone, downloaded MK on the day of release, tobish the very first version ... the game worked at all resolutions with terrible lags, what about 1280 what about 1920, does it make sense to download now?
comp-phenom x4 9658gb7770 hd 1 gb