3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
deathcold 09.10.22 10:16 pm

Optimization of the PC version (Mortal Kombat X)

Hi all!. In general, I just thought that since the previous MK9 had poor optimization on the PC, it would be nice to unsubscribe later about the optimization for the PC version of the MKX in this topic. Well, yes, I decided to create this topic earlier so that later people would unsubscribe here about optimization and share their opinions, otherwise something would be wrong again.
196 Comments
Sort by:
O
Odin Znakomka 09.10.22

Actual for Intel processors!

If you experience frame drops during the game (FPS is good, and it doesn’t sag much, but the picture twitches)
You need to go into the BIOS, and disable the "Hyper-Threading" module - set the OFF parameter.

ALL!!!

As an option (only if the first option does not roll, there is no parameter in the BIOS) - start - run - msconfig - autoload - additional options - and turn off all the checkboxes on duplicate processors, and reboot)

T
TengO299 09.10.22

AAAA!!! I bought this net for 1.5k and what did I get in the end? Crooked port, buggy on any (!!!) settings when and where it pleases. Some shabby unreal engine 3 wants more than a 4-core processor and a video card with 3GB of memory on board? Are they out of their minds there?

J
James_Howlett 09.10.22

The method that helped me. Yesterday I read this method in the Steam discussions and it really helped, now I go through the story and everything else without jerks, finally, everything is smooth and does not lag, only the videos in the story mode slow down a little sometimes and the greetings of the rivals are still the same as before, but the main thing that the battles themselves are now flying)
Method from Demonyx for 4 or more core processors, works selectively
The game eats processor resources instead of video card resources. Disabling one of the cores causes the game to redistribute consumption.

The feature only works on 4 or more...core processors.
-Start MKX.
-We wait for the main menu and turn off the game.
-Open the task manager.
-In the process tree, right-click on MK10 => Set Match.
-Disable the last core in the list.
-Open the game and play.

As a result of these manipulations, the game now does not load the percentage by 90% and runs much smoother. Even if she does not show 60 fps in fraps or GFExpirience, she goes smoothly and without twitching. Indeed, in fraps, the increase in fps does not seem to be, but it is clear that the game is going faster and, most importantly, there are no jerks, so whoever has 4 processors, try it.

D
DarkPrince9507 09.10.22

Does anyone know how to unlock 60 FPS in cutscenes and when performing fatalities and x-rays? I saw a way in another topic where it was necessary to change the value in the configuration file on drive C, but I have everything in one line and there is no such value. Should I write it myself or is there another way?

J
James_Howlett 09.10.22

DarkPrince9507
Not in them and should be 30 fps, they wrote about it. This is how it should be on PC.

D
DarkPrince9507 09.10.22

James_Howlett
I know it should, it's not lag on my computer, I just thought there might be some way to unlock the FPS. Apparently, we will have to wait for the modified Coalescend.INI as in nine or something like that.

W
Web Striker 09.10.22

I have no reaction at all when launching the shortcut. 3 repack has already swung, zero sense.

A
Alcatraz74 09.10.22

Web Striker
try to create an account in English and run MK from under it

W
Web Striker 09.10.22

Scorp74
I have it so in English. language. This is clearly not the point.

S
Six_Flash 09.10.22

Only the menu is optimized, and then th * but for some reason, it slows down so even nasty the movement is not smooth, as if it’s not up to some kind of frame, it seems to have hit, but I didn’t see the blow, but the life was spent, even the dying light is optimized better, even though there are settings taller than that year's assassin

N
NatanieLzZ 09.10.22

In a normal battle, it's normal, at the maximum, except for the shadows (they are high), 35-40 fps. But in the plot, hell - I haven’t seen more than 15 even at the minimum ((((

a
alexfio18 09.10.22

Other than the whole branch, and as I understand it, such lags are not only on pirates, but also on licenses ?. Damn, he upgraded the computer specifically for the release of the game, he didn’t pre-order well

E
Elf0m3n1ack 09.10.22

Yes, the longer the game, the stronger the freeze. And personally, after an hour of continuous gameplay, the toy hangs tightly, I have to reboot the computer (

s
stalker1914 09.10.22

Vadiman26
still. The game has a critical memory leak (as was the case with the MK9 port). We are waiting for patches, fixes from mountain porters

A
Alcatraz74 09.10.22

in part 9 it was just slow mo, but in this one there are terrible lags and fps drawdowns

A
Alyosha 09.10.22

The game slows down in a terrible way, everything turned off in the settings, it became more or less the computer is not top but quite powerful and all exactly such lags are we waiting for the patch?

t
thunder5 09.10.22

By the way, what kind of patch came out with a size of 1 GB for this game?

O
Oleg Drozdenko 09.10.22

Who had this crap?

U
Ultravirus661 09.10.22

My game at minimum showed 5-15 fps
. Turning on Autoconfiguration, I was surprised - everything was set to maximum for me!
I decided to test with such a config and went nuts! The game shows about 35 fps
Ps On average it shows about 25 Fps
And now I'm wondering whether I, alone, have such crap or High Voltage hands and "one place"

V
Victor Tsoi 09.10.22

Ultravirus661
And what is your repack worth?