3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tosha Shcherba 13.10.22 02:52 pm

Freezes and lags, how to fix? (Mortal Kombat X)

Of course, I understand everything, but what would keep fps 30 forever ???? GTA above average goes to 60fps.
What could be the problem? (License)
210 Comments
Sort by:
S
SPZ_ZmeY 13.10.22

Throw off pliz a reference to update 2!

D
Dreamcatcher888 13.10.22

I play on a TV, so setting the resolution below 1080 is not an option. Core i5, GTX 760 2Gb, 8GB Ram, the game lags a lot even at the minimum level with all effects turned off, the FPS drops to a minimum for two or three seconds, then stabilizes again. The game is not comfortable, the pleasure from such a battle is doubtful. I'm waiting for patches, or new firewood there ... I don't believe that my computer is not able to pull this game out, especially at the minimum wage.

A
Alexander Khaustov 13.10.22

Speaking of lags, literally 15 minutes ago, I tried to stir up the murder of a faction and could not figure out how, I alt-tabnuled the game and got into YouTube, after that I alt-tabbed into the game again and my fps increased somewhere up to 60,
I don’t know for sure, but it helps me, I go through the history mode normally, so if anything you can altabnut!

e
ebalakul 13.10.22

On the face, everything is without problems at all, even texture filtering turned up higher than it was

S
SPZ_ZmeY 13.10.22

In short, I partially solved the problem with lags! I set the resolution to 1600 * 900 and voila, stable 30 fps, sometimes it even rises to 40!

T
Tosha Shcherba 13.10.22

correction, GTA 5 is on ultra. A new update has been released and everything is working fine

s
swdimatut 13.10.22

Salute to all) I want to share another way to get rid of lags. I recently downloaded MK X but noticed that in battles the image was twitching, I read a bunch of information on nothing, it didn’t help, it turned on occasionally so it wasn’t buggy, I sinned on the repack, but it was from steamgames. but after checking the repack with a friend where the game went without unnecessary dances with a tambourine, I decided to look for solutions, since the patches, I think, will no longer help.
actually about the solution to this problem

1. when starting the game, I don’t skip the logo and splash screen 2. when the inscription appears, press enter wait until the bots start to fight defiantly
, interrupt their fight and go to the menu
TAB and unfold and voila, the lags disappear.
it even allowed me to set the resolution of my screen and not "800x600"
PS It works for me if I follow all these steps, otherwise glitches remain.
laptop config: intel core i3-3217 1.80GHz, RAM 4GB DDR3, nvidia geforce 720m

G
Game of Thrones 13.10.22

swdimatut
Thanks for the info. It will come in handy for someone.

n
necha76 13.10.22

thanks helps!!!

I
In_live 13.10.22

swdimatut
ahah I don't know how you got to this, but everything really works, it was jerky, but after these manipulations, everything works fine.

A
Alcatraz74 13.10.22

It works, thanks

l
leon300696 13.10.22

I think it's enough just to minimize the game, or just run it in a windowed one. I heard then Vsinh a certain is switched off. As for the logo of the game, this is most likely simply due to the fact that the game needs time to load all the textures.

b
broproduct 13.10.22

what do you hear about the patch? are they going to do anything at all?
let's scribble them to the support service !!!

C
Corewood 13.10.22

broproduct
Yes, they are riveting, the fourth one has already been released. Patience gentlemen. Alas and ah, this is now in the order of things.

b
broproduct 13.10.22

_SoKRaT_
first GTA with these integrated vidyuhi, then mortal battalion commander.
do they really think that all users have top system units?) who will pull their tinsel

W
Wolf_UA1 13.10.22

broproduct
well, for starters, describe your characteristics

C
Corewood 13.10.22

broproduct
Alas and ah, it seems to me that they only test on them.

b
broproduct 13.10.22

Wolf_UA1 go
to any forum, to any post with Mortal Kombat X
and read the comments, everyone freezes and slows down, no matter what hardware
you have such an answer? katsap

Darten Corewood
there is not even such a topic (only a couple of comments about this sample ... http://community.wbgames.com/t5/MORTAL-KOMBAT-X/ct-p/MKX

C
Crusaders 13.10.22

what the hell? I do not slow down and do not freeze. if not the forum did not know that such a problem exists, or does it then start to slow down? I've only gone through 4 opponents so far

M
Mikhail Islamov 13.10.22

I put a clean version (the very first one) without any updates, I put update No. 4 on top + a tablet from 3DM and voila! a little jarring at the beginning of the round on vidos, and no lags, 40-60 fps! settings: 1600x900, textures, shadows - medium, anisotopy 16x, all the goodies on, particles 50. My PC config (rather mediocre) in the profile. Try it helped me.
Took a vid to confirm. Filmed on the phone for obvious reasons, YouTube also cut the quality, but I think the essence (real FPS) will be seen