3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tosha Shcherba 13.10.22 02:52 pm

Freezes and lags, how to fix? (Mortal Kombat X)

Of course, I understand everything, but what would keep fps 30 forever ???? GTA above average goes to 60fps.
What could be the problem? (License)
210 Comments
Sort by:
L
Legggo 13.10.22

Vitek Jan
Urgently need your help, I have a screen resolution of 1366x768 like yours, but my frame rate is not set to 59Hz, only 170 (and I have 59-60Hz) what should I do?

V
Vitek Jan 13.10.22

Fulgr1m Windowed
because the screenshot on full screen took only a black screen!

V
Vitek Jan 13.10.22

Legggo
If the monitor is 59-60 Hz, then it will not give out more than 60 in any way and your 170 will not affect it in any way - so you can safely bet !!!

L
Legggo 13.10.22

Vitek Jan
Monique is 60Hz. But when I set my resolution in the game (1366x768) at a frequency of 170. The picture on the screen becomes somehow too "noisy" pixelated, you understand grainy. Like a 2008 game without anti-aliasing. But when I put any resolution where 60Hz is available. All OK. Only my monitor resolution is not suitable Permissions in the game with 60Hz and the game crashes and at the same time my computer cuts down to dick

L
Legggo 13.10.22

Vityok Jan
, how did you even set such a resolution from 60Hz. for some reason I don't have it

V
Vitek Jan 13.10.22

Legggo
then increase the size so that it is from 60, I don’t see other options

V
Vitek Jan 13.10.22

Legggo
well, I finally have a plasma box

J
James_Howlett 13.10.22

burn the console
No, it's true. Well, when I launched it for the first time, I looked in the settings, the graphs were on medium, if I had picked it up myself, it might not have slowed down at high, I only launched it 2 times, played a little and then deleted it, GTA is not interesting to me now) Most likely and it will go on high, it would be better if Mortal walked like that than she did.

b
burn the console 13.10.22

James_Howlett
I don’t know, maybe Nvidia messed up something with firewood (which is unlikely), but Mortal Kombat generally flies at 60 fps - I already support almost all the fighters (three times for each style) a single patch on the first version.

a
andrei73rus731 13.10.22

tried all settings still freezes and fps drops gts 650 2gb 4gb RAM processor AMD Athlon(tm) II X4 640 processor 3.00GHz

Y
YXODU 13.10.22

Look here for tips
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=426031318

In general, the port itself is terrible

s
scualllionheart 13.10.22

andrei73rus731
I have a vidyuha of the same 8 gig operatives and 8 GHz nuclear at 3.8GHz and also lags in the incentive, everything that is written does not help, my friend has an even better computer and the same thing. 1but the only thing that helps is to set the resolution to at least 800x600 and then there are lags

f
flooded 13.10.22

Guys, without any dancing from tambourines, after a week and a half, I still achieved maximum settings without lags and twitching of pictures, and everything is very simple, God help you - start the game and immediately turn it off (instantly) Run the task manager and sit waiting for the game to go into the battle mode with bots will be visible by the workload of the processor and the RAM - the essence of this in the minimized mode should start the battle of bots - then open the game test, then set the game settings as you want, I personally fly at maximum speed on all parameters, but I only set the particles to 50. Keep it up - maybe it will help you)

f
flooded 13.10.22

yes, and in the settings of the nvidia control panel, turn off the vertical sync pulse and set the texture filtering to maximum performance (in the same place in the nvidia control panel)

f
flooded 13.10.22

I’ll add another nuance, I have update 4 and a tablet from 3DM

M
Mikhail Islamov 13.10.22

it
was already flooded, this method does not help everyone. I put a clean version, and patch 4 on top. now I've installed patch 6 + zdm crack - the fps seems to jump less, but the video freezes like a fries. Looks like since this is MK10, then there will be 10 patches, or even more ...

A
Alcatraz74 13.10.22

did not help

V
Vlad Oracle 13.10.22

Works just fine, many thanks to the author

S
Sonic268 13.10.22

floodeded
thanks ) helped me ;)

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 13.10.22

Mikhail Islamov
x will be much bigger, don't even hesitate)
floodeded
Thank you buddy, I'll have to try your method. I saw something similar somewhere, but with the launch of a training battle, after setting the settings to the maximum and in windowed mode, then again returning to full screen, what the heck. I had a problem that even the battle was not loaded, so I could not check that way, I completely forgot about the battles of the bots, thanks again.