3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tosha Shcherba 13.10.22 02:52 pm

Freezes and lags, how to fix? (Mortal Kombat X)

Of course, I understand everything, but what would keep fps 30 forever ???? GTA above average goes to 60fps.
What could be the problem? (License)
210 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dark Deymos 13.10.22

Already 5 update released)

H
Hogan Hog 13.10.22

Din662
In stamp something!

J
James_Howlett 13.10.22

There will be 18 patches in total, off. infa from Steam.

g
grazhdanininteresov 13.10.22

James_Howlett
hahaha. Where is the info from?? If you're talking about news from the group's office in the incentive (4/19 Update), then this is not how many patches but the number! so amers write the date (4th month, 19th day).

M
Marshal Talyan McKirby II 13.10.22

Artem Socheikin
And how to understand which duplicate? I have 4 CPUs there. The processor itself has 2 cores and four threads. It turns out you need to remove the jackdaws from 2 and 4 or 3 and 4?

b
broproduct 13.10.22

I can also add "real time priority" to this bundle, and it doesn’t lag at all at the maximum.
What kind of magic, and how to make Schaub it worked like that all the time?

J
James_Howlett 13.10.22

The method that helped me. Yesterday I read this method in the Steam discussions and it really helped, now I go through the story and everything else without jerks, finally, everything is smooth and does not lag, only the videos in the story mode slow down a little sometimes and the greetings of the rivals are still the same as before, but the main thing that the battles themselves are now flying)
Method from Demonyx for 4 or more core processors, works selectively
The game eats processor resources instead of video card resources. Disabling one of the cores causes the game to redistribute consumption.

The feature only works on 4 or more...core processors.
-Start MKX.
-We wait for the main menu and turn off the game.
-Open the task manager.
-In the process tree, right-click on MK10 => Set Match.
-Disable the last core in the list.
-Open the game and play.

As a result of these manipulations, the game now does not load the percentage by 90% and runs much smoother. Even if she does not show 60 fps in fraps or GFExpirience, she goes smoothly and without twitching. Indeed, in fraps, the increase in fps does not seem to be, but it is clear that the game is going faster and, most importantly, there are no jerks, so whoever has 4 processors, try it.

A
Alcatraz74 13.10.22

James_Howlett tried
as you said and it really worked, before that it was not realistic to play at all even at a minimum at a resolution of 800x480. Now it has become more or less playable

M
Mark-1 13.10.22

I set everything to the minimum and nothing helped, I decided to experiment, set everything to max, and turned off the shadows, the battle began to load faster and the FPS drops only in the market and in the heavenly temple when it starts to rain heavily

b
burn the console 13.10.22

James_Howlett
the game no longer loads 90% and runs much smoother.
What other 90 percent? I’ve been playing for a week on the very first version without patches, more than 40 percent is not loaded processor-fps 60 at maximum in videos 30 (locked by the game) no friezes, jerks and drawdowns. I read all the forums with problems for players and I can’t understand why people have so many bugs.

J
James_Howlett 13.10.22

burn the console
About 90% was not written by me, but by the person who posted this method of solution. I personally load 40% of everything. I don’t know from where, apparently the game was made only for top systems, but who has medium-sized computers with such problems and optimization to hell.

b

James_Howlett
Ok! Maybe it's in the SSD drive, because there are no friezes. Did you install patches?

J
James_Howlett 13.10.22

burn the console
Of course, yes, everything that I could do was done by me, my friends, whoever I didn’t ask. Well, now I’m playing normally already, after this method, only the videos, the choice of a Persian and greetings slow down, but it has become playable.

b

James_Howlett
And what pieces of iron? But it's not listed in your profile?

J
James_Howlett 13.10.22

burn console
intel core i5-4570 3.20 GHz, 8 GB RAM, GTX 780

b

James_Howlett
Now I'm even more confused - how can she lag on such a PC. Once again, I'm playing on the first version without patches, everything is fine. Is there an SSD?

J
James_Howlett 13.10.22

burn the console
So I don’t understand either, GTA 5 is calm, well, not at high, of course, but I play normally comfortably, but there’s nothing to slow down and such garbage. So I’ll even say more to many, I asked them, too, a system that satisfies the recommended ones and all the drivers are the latest and it’s all the same. The game, at least at least at a minimum, was at 60 fps, and everywhere 30. There is no SSD.

b

GTX 780? GTA 5, well, not on high, did you accidentally mix up the model of the card? I have a Radeon R9 280X 3 Gb which is a little worse than yours and at the maximum (FXAA anti-aliasing) it goes 55-50 fps.

J
JamesRocket 13.10.22

Motherboard:(Asus P8Z77-V PRO)
Processor:(Intel core i5 3570k)
RAM:(Kingston Xuper X Blue 12Gb/1600Mhz)
CPU Cooler:(Zalman CNPS5X Performa)
Video Card:(Nvidia GeForce GTX660 Asus Derict CU2)
HDD :(HDD Seagate Barracuda 3Tb) I launch
the game on this PC and it lags, changing the graphics settings does not change anything.
Who faced tell me what to do, the game is not licensed.

D
Dmitry Kostyunichev 13.10.22

the same optimization horror when they release a normal patch, except for costumes and any crap, they don’t add anything else