3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tosha Shcherba 13.10.22 02:52 pm

Freezes and lags, how to fix? (Mortal Kombat X)

Of course, I understand everything, but what would keep fps 30 forever ???? GTA above average goes to 60fps.
What could be the problem? (License)
210 Comments
Sort by:
S
Scorponozhek 13.10.22

broproduct
Iron is far from top-end, even does not freeze and does not slow down. As someone else's repack was spiraling on the 15th, no patches were rolled, but screensavers slow down and x-ray receptions 30 fps, and fraps 59-60 fps stably shows.

b
broproduct 13.10.22

Scorponozhek, Crusaders,
well, congratulations to you) guys) that you have not encountered this problem)
but our world is such that the sun does not shine for everyone at the same time) therefore we are waiting for patches)
Crusader, read the comments, and this is only one site, from a bunch of g ...http://store.steampowered.com/app/307780/?l=russian
Mikhail Islamov
thanks I'll try)

b
broproduct 13.10.22

Bete du Gevaudan
list the patch that will fix your life?)

R
Rorschach1986 13.10.22

Bete du Gevaudan
I'm also not afraid of system requirements, I'm afraid to put games on ultras

H
Hogan Hog 13.10.22

In Update 4, the winter map is screwed up (solid squares)! Who put the 4th, otherwise it can only be so with me! ???

M
Mikhail Islamov 13.10.22

HoganHog
winter is it like a forest?

H
Hogan Hog 13.10.22

Mikhail Islamov
Yeah! Everything was normal, after installing the 4th update, solid artichokes (on this map)!

M
Mikhail Islamov 13.10.22

HoganHog
just launched, everything is ok. I didn’t set 1,2,3, only 4, all the rules are played, I put a couple of posts above the vidos.

H
Hogan Hog 13.10.22

Damn, I'll manipulate!
Spoiler

M
Mikhail Islamov 13.10.22

HoganHog Did you install
the patch for 15 GB? He's there like a texture with rule shaders, maybe because of him?

H
Hogan Hog 13.10.22

I deleted everything already! I'll go your way now, I've almost downloaded it ... with 3dm medicine!

O
OberonWhite 13.10.22

ATP, all points. I'll try.

H
Hogan Hog 13.10.22

Mikhail Islamov
I think because of the firewood Catalyst 15.4 Beta, I installed them because of GTA, they supposedly improved performance for Ati crossfire (I have 2 cards), I didn’t notice anything improved in GTA, but glitches went in the MK campaign, turned off one map didn't work! Probably you will have to roll back the firewood ...
The firewood also turned out to be nothing to do with it! Apparently on the forest map itself, with the new patch, they messed up something that is not friends with Ati Radeons!

s
swdimatut 13.10.22

leon300696
Yes, maybe you are right, I myself heard that it is only necessary to turn it off and that's it, but with such an action, the lags do not disappear completely, at least for me, there is a certain feeling of skipping frames.

s
swdimatut 13.10.22

Yurchik Blaga Prodd
bro, it was a torment to get to this point :D! and at one point I turned on the game and went to drink tea, then I turned it off and noticed that the lags had disappeared, to make sure that it helped, I turned off the game and did everything as it was and it turned out that it helps. this is how the seagull saves from lags: D!!!!!

R
Raymond Barrow 13.10.22

I have no idea how or why, but 15 fps got me hooked, so I'll take your advice :D

s
swdimatut 13.10.22

Raymond Barrow
try me now 25-30 looking at the cards

M
Marshal Talyan McKirby II 13.10.22

I'll try. I have a game just do not understand what gets up. Solid 2-3 second friezes.

W
Wolf_UA1 13.10.22

broproduct ahahah
katsap, well, probably all noobs like you download games don’t even look at the requirements

O
Odin Znakomka 13.10.22

Actual for Intel processors!

If you experience frame drops during the game (FPS is good, and it doesn’t sag much, but the picture twitches)
You need to go into the BIOS, and disable the "Hyper-Threading" module - set the OFF parameter.

ALL!!!

As an option (only if the first option does not roll, there is no parameter in the BIOS) - start - run - msconfig - autoload - additional options - and turn off all the checkboxes on duplicate processors, and reboot)