3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
freeon95 13.10.22 11:40 pm

Physics and destructibility in the game (Crysis 2)

Played a multiplayer demo. Destructibility is zero (except for breaking windows, and even then not all). Although in an interview for PCGames.de, comrades Christian Schlütter and Robert Horn (krytek employees) said: "The game will have destructible objects on a large scale, including walls and trees, but buildings in general will be indestructible, just like in Battlefield: Bad Company."
200 Comments
Sort by:
A
AdroV 13.10.22

By the way, yes. There is no destructibility at all. There were no promises.

r
r00kie 13.10.22

Get drunk to the "little green men", turn on the maximum difficulty and minimum graphics settings, play - after a while you will check your monitor for "impact-destructible"!

5gespenst3 13.10.22

This is just a demo version. When the full game comes out, there will be destructibility and many more interesting things.

f
freeon95 13.10.22

The demo of the first crisis had destructibility

S
Sin Life 13.10.22

It is unlikely that in terms of destructibility in the full version, anything will change ... until the release of 23 days, as it were ...

C
Cooler1967 13.10.22

r00kie Jooosh

s
sky game 13.10.22

This is just a demo version. When a full-fledged game comes out, there will be destructibility and a lot of other interesting things
. According to you, everything was cut out of the demo, and there will be a bunch of new chips in the full version, don't make people laugh.
In short, the game is complete bullshit.

F
Fever 13.10.22

Here is destructibility - this is in Bad Company 2. And here everything is at the level of cardboard boxes and wooden boards ...

T
Truman 13.10.22

Trees break in DEMA! Fragments from the walls of the Corners fly off Cracks and small craters from AIRSTROMP or how there remain on the ground! normal destructible don't like it play your shitty battlefield bk 2

F
Fever 13.10.22

In Bad Company 2, destructibility is better. It's probably the best thing about this game, but it's still a cut above what we've seen in Crysis.

m
mcbrut 13.10.22

Nah, it is destructible, give free rein to the players, they will leave nothing from the level. Moreover, the game is already so demanding, so the CPU has additional work.

N
NextGENman 13.10.22

crysis 2 doesn't rely on destructibility!

U
User 508742 13.10.22

complete crap, it turns out that we are playing in the console port (((((((right now I played the first in krayzis, that's what I understand, technology! And here is a bunch of bloom and blur!

F
Fever 13.10.22

give free rein to the players, they will not leave anything from the level.
So this is a plus: you can break through the wall and go from the rear, for example.

Moreover, the game is already so demanding, so the CPU has additional work.
Now most of the physics can be calculated by a video card, and a 4-core processor is no longer a rarity.

crysis 2 doesn't rely on destructibility!
Bad Company 2 also does not rely on destructibility, but the good implementation of this only benefited the game.

f
freeon95 13.10.22

I remember the developers promised to implement realistic procedural destructibility and procedural deformations (they were even shown during the demonstration of the engine). And breaking windows and falling off pieces of walls ... I saw it in Time Shift, Kane & Linch, and in GTA 4, walls can be blown up in some places

t
tuskan-- 13.10.22

It is unlikely that in terms of destructibility in the full version, anything will change ... until the release of 23 days, as it were ... I
suspect that the beta was prepared not on the 1st, but much earlier.
Therefore, there are still chances for the schedule.
Or is this how I calm myself down?

t
tuskan-- 13.10.22

Fucking kraytek, at least they themselves farted the adit for the clarity of the picture - whether it will or not ...

t
tuskan-- 13.10.22

Although ... why fart them.
game for blacks with consoles.
and there is no point in teasing them with the words that "there will be buns in the PS version, but you, blacks, will do fine anyway - nupyens anyway" :)

s
sky game 13.10.22

yes, they slipped us a console port, everything was washed and the graph was miserable

U
User 508742 13.10.22

Moreover, I want to say that DirectX 11 will not be in the final release, but will be added by a patch that will be released in an unknown time! I'M ROCKED!!! Why then buy litsuhu? then I'd better download it! And in general, it's all because of the CONSOLE! BURN THEM ALL IN HELL! BERN IN HELL!
ZY.Betka (yes, yes, which was sleeping) was made, back IN THE BEGINNING OF JANUARY! So, in fact, the developers were calving? m? where is the promised graphics? how do you even write this stupid letter?))) swear on the hunt!xD