3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
freeon95 13.10.22 11:40 pm

Physics and destructibility in the game (Crysis 2)

Played a multiplayer demo. Destructibility is zero (except for breaking windows, and even then not all). Although in an interview for PCGames.de, comrades Christian Schlütter and Robert Horn (krytek employees) said: "The game will have destructible objects on a large scale, including walls and trees, but buildings in general will be indestructible, just like in Battlefield: Bad Company."
200 Comments
Sort by:
D
Darius Win 13.10.22

where is the destructibility? in bfbk 2 xDDD

[
[IDevIL 13.10.22

Comparison of PC and XBOX 360 graphics. On PC Dx9

D
Darius Win 13.10.22

PC won)

r
rzubarev98 13.10.22

yes! the lighting is much cooler!

[
[IDevIL 13.10.22

Yes, whoever does not notice the difference is clearly blind.

But there are no more 10dx and 11, so the graph is a cut above =)))

D
DemonOfDark 13.10.22

Bear Grylls
In GTA you can break glass in cars and poles, even this cannot be done in Crysis 2.

K
KRUT7 13.10.22

shorter heated you with destructibility

b
bloody devil 13.10.22

No, in Skyline, at a flower bed (such a square, white color), you can tear off a corner from the 15th shot)))

X
XENONVM 13.10.22

neither crysis nor crysis2 is practically destructible (see red faction armageddon) could do the same.

V
VIRUS 13.10.22

DemonOfDark
In GTA you can break glass in cars and poles, in Crysis 2 you can't even do that.
In crysis 2 you can kick cars like that. (At the same time, they can fly away a few meters, and believe me, there’s nothing like the glass there, the whole car will fall apart.)

U
User 508742 13.10.22

DemonOfDark
believe me, you can.

D
DemonOfDark 13.10.22

trust me, you can.

(Trying to forget that during the passage, not a single pillar and not a single glass was broken, no matter how hard he tried. Forgot.)

I believe in the word!

U
User 508742 13.10.22

DemonOfDark
Yes, you come to the same pillar at the very beginning, shoot at the ceiling (it, in turn, is divided into segments) and each segment can be broken.

D
DemonOfDark 13.10.22

Bear Grylls

Well, admire this ceiling.
In the first part, it was possible to raze the whole village to the ground, in the second part, to admire the plafonds that break. Half-Life 2 (2004) looks with incomprehension at the squalor called Crysis 2 2011.

a
andrei76825 13.10.22

Yes, yesterday there was such a moment, so I’m shooting at a type and decently wounded me like that, and when I shot, I fired a burst at a tree, and it fell on him and finished off)))) but just in general this is a raw version, so we have to wait for the final version) )))

N
NextGENman 13.10.22

Yes, yesterday there was such a moment, so I’m shooting at a type and decently
wounded me like that, and when I shot, I fired a burst at a tree, and it fell on him and finished off)))) even so, it’s possible that this hasn’t been anywhere else, it’s cool

D
DemonOfDark 13.10.22

andrei76825

Spoiler

You have to be thinner, dear! Fat is already pouring from the monitor.
You can't break trees in Crysis 2, only in the first part.

D
Dr Ars 13.10.22

DemonOfDark I bet you haven't even played the demo. Even in multiplayer you can break trees! On the Skyline map, you can break thin trees!

U
User 508742 13.10.22

DemonOfDark
trees break on the skyline map!
About the fact that destructibility in the first part is cooler - you're right.

D
DemonOfDark 13.10.22

Bear Grylls
I'm talking about the single, but the cartoon is dull, so I don't play it. And in the single, just, there are very thin trees, and they do not break, even if you crash from the tank at full speed.