3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
freeon95 13.10.22 11:40 pm

Physics and destructibility in the game (Crysis 2)

Played a multiplayer demo. Destructibility is zero (except for breaking windows, and even then not all). Although in an interview for PCGames.de, comrades Christian Schlütter and Robert Horn (krytek employees) said: "The game will have destructible objects on a large scale, including walls and trees, but buildings in general will be indestructible, just like in Battlefield: Bad Company."
200 Comments
Sort by:
U
User 508742 13.10.22

DemonOfDark
I do not argue, but it's beta! maybe the developers will fix it for the release of the game! let's wait and see!

P
Pro100 Courier 13.10.22

And I have destructibility 0_o

N
NeRoN94 13.10.22

Bear Grylls
They won't fix anything in a couple of weeks.

D
Dr Ars 13.10.22

NeRoN94 in two months

a
andrei76825 13.10.22

and I saw how a dude jumped from above onto a glass arrangement and the glass fell down or the asphalt breaks when landing from a great height)) maybe you have such a video that these effects are not visible?

N
NeRoN94 13.10.22

Dr Ars
Even in 2 months they can only patch up the game.

T
TheNik 13.10.22

in general, for 6 months, especially for the nervously ill, I repeat, the beta was available to journalists in September / October, which means that the beta was tested even before the journalists,
so consider it, almost half a year

b
bear101 13.10.22

in the demo, destructibility was pokotsali ... besides, this is a multiplayer .. in many cartoons, destructibility and various effects are cut out

B
Black Overlord 13.10.22

destructibility will only be in a single.
and then there will be nothing but trees and pieces of pillars !!

D
DemonOfDark 13.10.22

Temyc.RU
Where does the info about the possibility of destroying trees and poles come from in the full version?

t
tohich010 13.10.22

It would be nice if the full version had destructibility like in battlefield-bad company 2. But such destructibility, probably, will not be in crysis 2.

B
Black Overlord 13.10.22

DemonOfDark
from where I played beadle and trees fell and pieces fell off!!

a
andrei76825 13.10.22

trees fall and pieces of concrete fall off in the cartoon))))

U
User 508742 13.10.22

NeRoN94
you wanted to say in 2.5 months? saw when the build was made?

T
TheNik 13.10.22

By the way, I checked the trees are breaking and I don’t need Lala)

T
TheNik 13.10.22

tonic010
in battle 2 is not destructible, but some strange similarity, just stupidly a piece of tsena disappears under the explosion and that's it

a
andrei76825 13.10.22

and how coolly and naturally the killed enemy falls into the water! and today on the map Pierre walked on the water and looked closely - the pipets water reacts to the slightest movement and is very natural !!!!

o
opv88 13.10.22

In BC2, destruction is not real-time calculated. In Crysis 2 - in real. What could be further controversy? :)

B
Black Overlord 13.10.22

TheRedGhost
dude no you can stack a whole house!!!

E
EternO 13.10.22

Temyc.RU
There is no normal destructibility there
More or less normal destructibility in Red Faction Guerilla, and in BC2 destructibility at the level of the first and second Red Faction