3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
freeon95 13.10.22 11:40 pm

Physics and destructibility in the game (Crysis 2)

Played a multiplayer demo. Destructibility is zero (except for breaking windows, and even then not all). Although in an interview for PCGames.de, comrades Christian Schlütter and Robert Horn (krytek employees) said: "The game will have destructible objects on a large scale, including walls and trees, but buildings in general will be indestructible, just like in Battlefield: Bad Company."
200 Comments
Sort by:
t
tuskan-- 13.10.22

Moreover, I want to say that DirectX 11 will not be in the final release, but will be added by a patch that will be released in an unknown time! I'M ROCKED!!! Why then buy litsuhu? then I'd better download it! And in general, it's all because of the CONSOLE! BURN THEM ALL IN HELL! BERN IN HELL!
ZY.Betka (yes, yes, which was sleeping) was made, back IN THE BEGINNING OF JANUARY! So, in fact, the developers were calving? m? where is the promised graphics? how do you write this stupid letter?))) swear on the hunt! xD

Wait a minute make some noise.
I will definitely not buy under_dick_understand_that until this very patch comes out.
it's like buying a car with pedals, with the prospect of getting an engine in the indefinite future. But you have to pay for the engine right away.
Another question is what to put in the patch ... put the whole game?

f
freeon95 13.10.22

At the expense of DirectX 11 - I'm not particularly worried, because the video card draws current 10. But destruction adds new aspects to the gameplay. For example, in the first crisis, it was possible to put a platoon of Koreans with a barrel, and demolish the floor of a shack with a jug. By the way, fists have been removed from the weapon, which, as it were, hints ...

D
Dr Ars 13.10.22

Damn, hello, we have arrived, in the multiplayer krayzis there has never been physics included, what kind of destructibility are we talking about? In multiplayer, no one promised it!

U
User 508742 13.10.22

tuskan--
you misunderstood a little, all the libraries and shaders of DX11 will just be added with the patch. and blurry textures and soap will remain from consoles.

U
User 508742 13.10.22

xs, maybe I'll go and buy a litsuhu. dick with this 11 direct x!

b
bear101 13.10.22

and you thought in the multiplayer and even the demo wakes up destructiveness? it wakes up only in a single player game... imagine what it would be in a cartoon...

m
melancholy 13.10.22

medved101
imagine what would happen with ping and computer ..

U
User 508742 13.10.22

medved101
yes, where does it come from, everything flies in a bad company, even despite the fact that there are more cards every 5 times than in cruise and a person can play 3 times more

N
Nevil112 13.10.22

"Dr Ars
03/02/11 17:55 Damn, hello, we've arrived, there was never physics enabled in Crysis multiplayer, what kind of destructibility are we talking about? No one promised it in multiplayer!"
there is physics, destructibility is also there, if you are especially careful on the Skyline map, try to destroy the garden alone on the roof, on a wooden house every plank breaks off, some objects have corners falling off, playing a cartoon you probably just don’t notice it because there is constant running around and shootouts.
I also thought like you, but after looking closely everything fell into place, and now everything suits me personally.

N
Nevil112 13.10.22

GuRu13 demo has servers with 0 kick

m
melancholy 13.10.22

Duck this is a demo .. The game will be brought to mind. And I said about the case with destructibility.

f
freeon95 13.10.22

I don't know what's the matter. Developed campaign add all sorts of effects in the course of testing. At the time of the release of the demo (I got it almost immediately after the release), it was impossible to break the windows in the greenhouse in the same Skyline. Yesterday I noticed that pieces began to fall off the walls (only on the Skyline map). Today on the Pirse 17 map, a guy broke through the partition between the first and second floors above my head (I survived), and on the skyline at the end of the match, the wooden gazebo was almost completely destroyed.

t
tuskan-- 13.10.22

this makes me happy

t
tuskan-- 13.10.22

By the way... I ran the demo again yesterday.
A lot of things flies off - in fact a lot.
I squandered a dude through the wall - there is a hole in the wall, dude was amazing :)

B
Botponevole 13.10.22

Where is Grafon, where is shyziks? :(

t
termos777 13.10.22

passed the beta .. in general, I don’t even know where to screw the destructibility there. in part 1 there were Korean shacks and trees, and here there are only skyscrapers. it’s linear that they simply won’t let you use a hole in the wall shot from a grenade launcher. In general, the beta is dull, I didn’t remember anything from it.

_
_PG.ClarkEL_ 13.10.22

Only scripted objects are destroyed, alas. For example: stops on the streets.

D
DemonOfDark 13.10.22

In GTA San Andreas, the game of 2004, destructibility is many times higher, despite the fact that this is not the main thing in the game. And in Crysis 2 of 2011, there is no destructibility at all, despite the fact that it was one of the chips of the first part, which did not allow it to slide to the bottom of a complete corner.

T
TheNik 13.10.22

are you here from the last century? Actually, this beta version was made almost a year before the release without DX11, etc. chips, the demo was made six months ago when they distributed it to journalists (September somewhere), including there is a high percentage of probability that in the release everything will be much better.

U
User 508742 13.10.22

DemonOfDark
in GTA is generally destructible 0, I don't see an adequate comparison.