3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mind_Flow 21.10.22 11:09 am

Game optimization (A Plague Tale: Requiem)

Game optimization discussion, if you know some secret or way to improve the game - share it. If you have any problem - create a separate topic on the forum, and do not produce questions in this thread, please.
139 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evil in the flash 21.10.22

BLATNOY1
Is this with DLSS?

V
Vvvvd 21.10.22

Lex-one
Yes

D
Doom9454 21.10.22

On i511400f, 16 GB RAM and RTX 3060 about 50-65 fps on average on ultra with DLSS enabled in balance mode. Resolution full hd.
In closed locations, at times there was an increase of up to 90 frames. By the time I got to chapter 3, I'll see how it goes.
In general, the game is very beautiful, but in my opinion the picture is not much different from the first part.

P
Protocol10 21.10.22

all the rules with optimization. On the old woman 4090, some but fps is drawn

H
Ha4uTaJIo 21.10.22

In general, the system is such an
i5 8400
16gb ram ddr4
rtx 3080
ssd
Ultra, 2k, without DLSS 30-40fps, with DLSS quality somewhere around 45-60, the latest drivers, I complain about the percentage.

To be honest, I can’t say that WOW graphics are straight, but it’s beautiful, the question is whether such a game needs such resources, a dubious topic, I see some kind of agreement with video card manufacturers

PS. Has reached rats, productivity at once has fallen.

The conclusion is that the game is still raw, I think the optimizon will be screwed up in a couple of months, as a couple of batches of the 40th will be sold. Although, maybe it's all about the process ?!

PS. But ska interesting))

K
Kartonkratos 21.10.22

Doom9454 It's
strange why your FPS drops to 50? my video card with your performance is almost equal! So, on ultra settings in full hd and with dlss for quality, I didn’t drop below 60 fps even in the initial location, and in other heavy locations, that is, it was 62-67 fps, and in rooms and in a simpler location, the fps was even higher ! so look what you have with the system, maybe you caught a miner or some other virus? or something different.

D
Denis Kyokushin 21.10.22

SkrepcheZaVR
Watch dedicated line

K
Kartonkratos 21.10.22

Doom9454
Still, in some very difficult scenes, it dropped to 57-55.

K
Kostet09 21.10.22

Ha4uTaJIo
In the process, make dsr at 4k, for 2k percent it will be a weak link, but in 4k the card will be raped more and less load per percent or change it to 12th generation intel

D
Doom9454 21.10.22

Kartonkratos
Viruses and miners definitely can't exist. By the way, I forgot to download new firewood. Maybe that's the thing. Will have to download.

M
Marcus_Hawk17 21.10.22

For those who are interested, I posted the FSR 2.1 mod for the game
Works on Steam and GOG versions

A
Alex_2021 21.10.22

Joker978
This is because there is no FSR. And DLSS is accordingly not available for cards from the reds in the game menu. Maybe over time they will roll out a patch or instructions to the configuration file, for example, how to screw a red card to an existing DLSS.

A
Alex_2021 21.10.22

Ha4uTaJIo
seems to me that the emphasis in percents is unambiguous.

T
TopPCGamer 21.10.22

Marcus_Hawk17
It's not needed there, the game has its own in-game upscaling

Alex_2021 wrote:
it seems to me that the emphasis on percentage goes unequivocally.
To do this, you need to look at the monitoring system to know where the emphasis is.

T
TopPCGamer 21.10.22

Ha4uTaJIo
In order to understand where you are focusing, you need to use the msi ab utility or similar ones, which will show you the load of the card, the entire processor, the load of cores / threads, and then look where you are and what is missing. The game is very demanding on the video card, you should have enough

S
SkrepcheZaVR 21.10.22

KPAHbl4
about?)

S
SkrepcheZaVR 21.10.22

I'll put 11 updated Windows .. I'll see how it will be on it))

K
Kartonkratos 21.10.22

SkrepcheZaVR
About the fact that you are calling as I wrote earlier! because I also have ultra settings and even with dlss for quality, in some heavy scenes the fps drops to 55+ fps! and for some reason you always have 60+ fps, although you play without dlss, it is clear that it does not work on your video card, but there is no fsr in the game either! I have a super 2070, and judging by the test that I threw off with your video card, and when I played it myself, I will have a bit more frames when compared with that video, and I also had dlss turned off! but you write fictitious nonsense about ultra and 60-80fps, here I am uploading the video again:

H
Hooks in the trees 21.10.22

Kartonkratos
fsr already has
Spoilerhttps://www.nexusmods.com/aplaguetalerequiem/mods/7?tab=files
Only tolu from all this ... Where there were drawdowns, they remained there, and even practical fapos does not change in these places . This is a real lack of optimization for the game under 60 frames. - Let them scratch their tongues as much as they want.

K
Kartonkratos 21.10.22

Hooks on the trees
Well, now there is a fsr mod, but a couple of days ago it was not there yet! and he didn't write anything for fsr at all.