3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mind_Flow 21.10.22 11:09 am

Game optimization (A Plague Tale: Requiem)

Game optimization discussion, if you know some secret or way to improve the game - share it. If you have any problem - create a separate topic on the forum, and do not produce questions in this thread, please.
139 Comments
Sort by:
B
BLATNOY1 21.10.22

Evil in the flash
Without dlss. In full xd, he lathers the picture a lot, so I usually don’t turn it on. It's better to lower the graphics settings

H
Ha4uTaJIo 21.10.22

TopPCGamer
Well, I have GPU-Z asus installed, it shows that the video card is not loaded to the end. Well, the percentage, the percentage is 5 years old already, for 2k, of course, it is not suitable

H
Ha4uTaJIo 21.10.22

Alex_2021
I also think so, how many tests I haven’t looked at in my video everywhere stable from 60 without DLSS

P
Palych Rokov 21.10.22

Ha4uTaJIo wrote:
well, I have GPU-Z asus installed, it shows that the video card is not loaded to the end. Well, the percent, the processor is 5 years old already, of course it is not suitable for 2k.
When the video card does not load to the end with the vertical synchronization turned off, this indicates that the processor's power is not enough. The processor does not affect the resolution in any way, on the contrary, the higher the resolution, the stronger the emphasis on the video card

S
SkrepcheZaVR 21.10.22

Kartonkratos
Can you distinguish 55+ from 60 by sight? If you really need 60+, be sure to reduce the render scale to 90%. That's how I play 60-80

H
Hooks in the trees 21.10.22

Guys, what is the speed, the frequency of the RAM you have, I have a computer on the table and I hear how it starts to buzz when the FPS sags⁉️ No, it's not funny, I'm absolutely serious. By the LEDs (in my case) you can understand that it's cracking !

H
Ha4uTaJIo 21.10.22

Palych Rokov

vertical turned on
drove on the video card
memory usage and GPU for one hundred percent
the game eats up about 6 gigs of video memory

S
Seth2236 21.10.22

Thank you Marcus_Hawk17
for this!

A
AnRev 21.10.22

optimization 0 from 45-120fps, the fact is that when the game loads the vidyaha at 100, then the fps is 80-100, then in the cities especially where the extras op, the loading of the vidyahi drops to 50 and the fps to 55 or to 45, as you're lucky
3950x rtx 3090 16gb oz SSD

S
SuperDron 21.10.22

Reached chapter "V after us". There was not a single flight. Fps is locked at 60, because For such games, I don’t see the point in more fps. And the vidyukha is less strained / heated. Never dropped below 60 fps. Driver 516.94. Windows 11 21h2(22000.978)

K
Kartonkratos 25.10.22

SkrepcheZaVR
I only have a very heavy scene sags fps to 55, and then rarely! but the question is not about how many frames I feel comfortable playing! I can feel comfortable at 30 fps, I wrote to you because you won’t have 60+ fps at ultra settings without dlss in your case without fsr.

P
Palych Rokov 25.10.22

Visually, if you look closely, there are few differences from the first part, but both games are very good and beautiful in terms of graphics.
The first part goes smoothly in 4k with a margin.

In the second part, if you use the internal upscale and put 4k with a scale of 70%, then consider it the same as dlss in quality mode

N
No more drugs 25.10.22

Denis Kyokushin
It's disabled, nothing crashes... But optimization in general is either nextgen or hand-cuffs

H
Ha4uTaJIo 25.10.22

CROCK OUT NVIDIA REFLEX. Nothing changes, but the game speeds up almost twice, vidyaha 3080

K
Kartonkratos 25.10.22

The game is acting weird! in the same difficult locations and scenes where my fps dropped to 57-55, then when replaying these episodes, the fps no longer dropped to these values, but kept above 60, and did not fall below 60fps!

K
Kartonkratos 25.10.22

Ha4uTaJIo
And how to turn off the reflex? because I can't disable it even through the config file! and in the game itself it is turned on but you can not hover over it.

P
PETUNYA9 25.10.22

denis-gilmanov
Thanks for the useful information. I never reduced it because of a terrible picture - but here the picture does not change, but from the FPS it has grown so much!!! PS - you can safely up to 70 + 8 more fps!

M
Magnum 500 25.10.22

I played a little, on a 3060 12 gig, everything seems to be ok, but the feeling of drawdowns did not leave ...

m
my93 25.10.22

Today I tried it on my 3050, everything is on ultras, dlss quality, nvidia reflex is on, I noticed a drawdown when amicia ran into Hugo's house when hordes of rats began to destroy the city, otherwise everything is clear, even rats, even destruction, everything is stable, special I didn’t measure the fps, but it’s nicer than on my box S, the fps is more than 30, the only clarity is not enough, but I’ll try the person’s advice above with turning off the reflex, scale and turning on the sharpness in the panel

T
Tzeentch Ampnbsp 25.10.22

Why even release such an unoptimized game? Isn't it easier to give more time and release the product already with good optimization?