3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
trondale 21.10.22 11:09 am

Your feedback and reviews for the PC version of Uncharted: LoT Collection (Uncharted 4: A Thief's End)

We share feedback on the PC version of the collection. This is not a topic for discussing the game - here you need to write only your personal impressions of the game.
89 Comments
Sort by:
S
Samson14 21.10.22

After Sony, the difference, of course, is the graphics, they tightened it straight up the norm ... Once again, I don’t regret that I sold the curling iron, I assembled a PC and took dualsence

3Dionis 21.10.22

Yes, that seems to be good. Karinka is nice, though not top already, of course. But the work of the artists is excellent and the production is 5 points.
And the game freezes frequently. And regardless of the settings. Does anyone have the same problem?

L
Lex one 21.10.22

3Dionis
Passed to 5 chapters.
Not a single frieze.

D
DEDGAMER 21.10.22

Well, the graphics are average, there are no wow effects, although the video is annoying in 4k at ultra 65-80fps on the rx6800xt. Yes, there are no brakes.

d
doshirak11 21.10.22

chic optimization, 3080ti 4k ultra with dlss quality 110+ fps (they also asked why you take 4k 144Hz monik), the picture is very nice. According to the friezes, who writes, wait in the game menu until the caching is completed, then play (you need 1 time)

c
chlenix 21.10.22

doshirak11

even no 110+fps is visible with your settings. 60fps, which PPC is not enough for the junk of 2016

I
InboxM 21.10.22

The toy is normal, but the optimization is such a consequence of the next port on the knee. The game is 5 years old, and the graphics there are appropriate, well, well, I’ll go to hell with my 1060.

B
Braun Fuhrer 21.10.22

doshirak11 is
better high but in native than ultra and with blurring technologies. sho for nonsense)

c
chichigin1995 21.10.22

Well, what can I say, I played the game for 5 hours and the first impressions are ambiguous.
1) the game is slightly outdated, this is especially evident in the first seconds of the game when you are sailing on boats., the game is terribly scripted, how the boats explode makes you smile, it feels like the 2010 engine was used in the game.
2) for its graphics, the game is too demanding, it doesn’t even reach the age of 16, and despite the fact that it has been improved, on the RTX 3070 the game sometimes gives out 80-120 fps without DLSS.
3) Out of 2, 3 comes out, if you turn on DLSS anti-aliasing, then the graphics lose small details and this is very striking, especially vegetation, but what can you directly see in the image settings menu that the graphics change slightly when switching DLSS.
4) a problem with sound - a similar problem was in the cyberbug 2077 in the first year, when the sound had interference on the Creative ZK, here this problem is almost identical, you need to switch the sampling rate in the sound settings, and it's not a fact that it will work the first time.
The plot is put into circulation from the very beginning, I hope the characters will be revealed here, and you won’t have to watch the first 3 parts on YouTube to delve into the plot.
The game needs to be patched, that's for sure.

S
SkrepcheZaVR 21.10.22

On full HD 130 fps, the picture is more beautiful than ps4, only RAM 21 gig eats!

L
Lex one 21.10.22

chlenix
Well, for the sake of justice, he is right at the beginning until chapter 5, there are exactly 100+ fps.
Moreover, this is not a TI version, it is not overclocked. In general, you screwed up, yes, notably.

L
Lex one 21.10.22

In general, everything is clear here, the main claim is that the game of 2016 and their trough does not pull in 4k and 60 fps.

K
Kartonkratos 21.10.22

chlenix
You threw off the video from the usual rtx 3080! and he has a ti version! but even in this video with 3080 in 4K on ultra settings and with dlss on quality, it showed over 100+ fps.

h
hiromant27 21.10.22

Attention: This game will not run on video cards without DX12 support and will not run on old processors like Fenom and Athlone without support for AVX2 instructions, it did not start for me (

l
look look 21.10.22

hiromant27
upgrade your pc, now ryzen and vidyuha 3050 cost a penny

c
chlenix 21.10.22

Kartonkratos
well, throw 10% on the tish, anyway, 69fps avg and 49fps 0.1% will not even turn into 90, not to mention 110+ fps. xs where you are hammering when viewing performance tests.

h
hiromant27 21.10.22

look-look
thing is in the processor, vidyaha supports 12DX and change the percentage. and for one game and it's tough)

d
doshirak11 21.10.22

Braun Fuhrer
Brad is writing about blurring dlss in 4k, remember once and for all dlss on wqhd and below / 4k and above are fundamentally different things

B
Blade86 21.10.22

Kartonkratos
I have 3090 without dlss everything is on ultra 4k, at least 60fps on average 70-75fps

B
Blade86 21.10.22

and who knows how to make a full screen, not in a window, no options