3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
trondale 21.10.22 11:09 am

Your feedback and reviews for the PC version of Uncharted: LoT Collection (Uncharted 4: A Thief's End)

We share feedback on the PC version of the collection. This is not a topic for discussing the game - here you need to write only your personal impressions of the game.
89 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evil in the flash 20.01.23

Sony, of course, well done, they released the game exactly between the releases of Kolda and Ragnarok, and even without the first three parts. Just geniuses. Then let them not be surprised by low sales.

L
Lazy Mutton 20.01.23

I sat down to play the game, before that I played on PS4. I immediately remembered how this character infuriated Nadine Ross.
Ah, and I just now realized that the lack of a sprint is annoying. If in narrow corridors this is not so striking, then in spacious locations slow running is annoying.
Other than that, the graphics are no longer as impressive as they were on the PS4 a few years ago, but the support for 21:9 resolution and the ability to play at 144 FPS are nice.
Well, again, playing the game on the keyboard + mouse is many times more pleasant than at one time on the gamepad, although this is a matter of taste.

P
Palych Rokov 20.01.23

Lazy Mutton
The graphics are a bomb, this is the best thing I've played in the last probably 10 years, of the linear plots, only Quantum Break still really went to me at one time

D
DDDFsasa 20.01.23

Palych Rokov
, what a gift to whom the game was interesting, we looked at the passage on YouTube back in 2016. optimization in it is weak and the graph is for 2012.

D
DDDFsasa 20.01.23

Palych Rokov
those 8-10 years old? games have different genres and to say that uncharted is the best is nonsense. in 2022, many games have come out that can outdo uncharted.

D
DDDFsasa 20.01.23

Palych Rokov
apparently you played very few games

S
Spartacus1971 20.01.23

I'm short, the game is average for me.

L
LuNature 26.01.23

Throw DDDFsasa
In addition to the stall

D
Denis Kyokushin 26.01.23

Nonsense pop, even on YouTube it was boring to watch. I tested it and don’t touch it anymore