3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
trondale 21.10.22 11:09 am

Your feedback and reviews for the PC version of Uncharted: LoT Collection (Uncharted 4: A Thief's End)

We share feedback on the PC version of the collection. This is not a topic for discussing the game - here you need to write only your personal impressions of the game.
89 Comments
Sort by:
s
shod007 29.10.22

The window does not open when escaping from jail. It is written to hold down the "U" key. I'm pinching. Does not open.

A
AndralStormborn 16.11.22

shod007
I also had it, but I thought of it myself - it is necessary at this moment to reduce the screen resolution in order to increase the FPS and performance. You can return after.
The beginning of the game is some kind of protracted, gigantic and unrealistic parkour with rock climbing, which infuriated even in the restart of Tomb Rider and just meaningless running around or a peaceful life. They let me shoot only once, and then not for long. I hope that there will be more shootings in the future, otherwise I will have to delete it. Because the plot itself somehow does not cling at all and somehow does not give a damn about the stupid problems of these brothers.

s
shod007 16.11.22

Thanks AndralStormborn I'll try to get through this. By the way, a new problem. 9 chapter to pass on the bridge in the cave. The same story. The bridge is bent and you can't go further than the middle.

A
AntonKlimenko 16.11.22

Hangs in chapter 19 after the mummies. Loading in progress. At 94% it slows down and that's it. What to do? Maybe someone will throw a safe from chapters 19-20?

O
OtelloMuffinCheck 16.11.22

The best port among all the exclusives, but still shit. For the most part, the game is saved by the fact that this is not a "true remaster on PC the best experience", but, in fact, an ordinary re-release on a multiplatform. Therefore, for example, they can afford to do background loading of shaders in Anche, which would simply be impossible to achieve in some port of Horizon or Detroit. Most of the technical problems have been avoided, but they remain. Departures are right there. Lowering graphics settings to get past a second segment, in 2022 - shame, Sony, three times shame. Dips under textures - are you serious or what? Mouse control is a quiet horror, I thought it was my FPS that had gone to zero, but it turns out that the game needs to be played exclusively with a gamepad. By the way, I would like to note a separate rofl in the "feature" with a hack from Lost Legacy. The fact is that it is designed for a GAMEPAD WITH VIBRATION. Without it, you will just aimlessly twist the mouse / joystick, in the hope that THIS TIME the game deigns to catch a milestone. And this despite the fact that in the settings you can turn off the vibration. Yes, Sony, we realized that your games should be played exclusively on dualshock, just don't forget to optimize them.

S
SpacePRedator014 16.11.22

I also played the game on PS4 and of course I liked the game then, but the dream was to play it on a PC with 60 FPS, and not these 30 FPS and on the gamepad (although I can control the gamepad well, but still the keyboard / mouse is much more preferable) and honestly, in 2019 one could only dream of this, but when I heard that Sony was going to port Horizon to PC, the hope crept in that Uncharted 4 would be ported sooner or later, however, here it is, the dream came true, Uncharted on PC, though it's not clear why, only the 4th and the addon, but it's also good (although of course I would also like to go through the first three on a PC) and needless to say that I immediately started playing. I had concerns about optimization, because God of War, for all its not very beautiful graphics, goes to 60 FPS only with poor DSLL,

What can I say about the game itself, well, it’s still the same cool and exciting, it’s a purely linear adventure action movie for 10-15 hours with hurricane multi-level shootouts, solving generally not very difficult puzzles, as well as an excellent story about a retired treasure hunter who for the last time decided to shake the old days. In general, I can only find fault with the dominance of parkour, the protractedness of the beginning (they could just show a video for Sam, and not force him to play), and a few disappointing shootouts, where there is still room mainly for the use of firearms, but to run in hand-to-hand combat at least some of the enemies of the difference turn out to be very difficult, although easier than on a curling iron, I don’t know if I could add some tricks so that the enemies don’t shoot at the hero during the fight, because it’s okay if he is open, it looks about as stupid as in the restart of Lara Croft in 2013, when Lara pulled the armature out of her stomach, hobbled a little and then began to jump calmly. Otherwise, the graphics are beautiful, the plot is good and only develops better as the game progresses (although it’s still not clear what for in the plot there is this Nadine, who is neither in the village nor in the city and it seems to me that if she weren’t in the plot at all, he would not lose anything ), there is a variety of gameplay, and the pursuit of a motorcade is simple, well, the coolest, where you have to jump from car to car to reach Sam, well, cool, where else can you find something like that?

In general, I advise everyone to play, especially if they are tired of all these games with open worlds, because I personally got sick of them, I just want a linear passage of the plot for 10 hours, and not running around a half-empty world with question marks, and Uncharted 4 gives you the opportunity to have fun and see a cool story, 9/10.

k
kolinmah 16.11.22

Passed the mission for brother Nathan. So far, the impressions of the game are positive. There are unexpected scenario moves - it pleases. With a dull Laracroft, it was not even close.

You need to get used to the control on the keyboard, because this is a port. This is especially felt in climbing walls. But it's a matter of time. As for me, for the port management is quite tolerable. It's been much worse.

Graphically, the toy is still quite good, despite the fact that it is already 6 years old. Very well done visually. Artists - well done. I play at maximum speed on 3060 gaming x in fullhd. without dls. The only thing is that I set the shadows to "high". FPS jumps from 75 to 95 depending on the location. There were no flights. And I removed the soap a little more, made the picture sharper with the help of geforce experience.

So far my rating is 8 out of 10.

F
Fedmoped 16.11.22

Good for all! The game does not have a full screen. And without it, DLSS refuses to work in conjunction with DSR (monique 1920 and hunting to look at a picture of 2880 and not lose FPS). Does anyone know a trick to win?

P
Protocol10 16.11.22

After this game, I realized that all I played was a dull mediocre feces. Anch 4 is the top, the pinnacle of gaming, the first game that crossed the threshold of 10 out of 10. Now I don’t know how I will play other games and this is not a joke.

P
Palych Rokov 16.11.22

Protocol10
I agree, the game is really a masterpiece, directing, staging scenes, thoughtfulness in detail, entertainment. Everything is at the highest level. This mission alone puts everything I've seen before in my belt. There are good games on the PC that can also drag out, but they are far from Ancharted

B
Buttzey 16.11.22

4/10. Brother imbecile, from which the plot turns into a Disney farce. There are absolutely no unique game mechanics (even compared to Croft 2013). Arcade shootouts without any tactics and zero stealth. But, good videos and atmosphere. And so, yes, "divine" uncharted.

M
MLShadow 20.01.23

And this is considered one of the hits on the playstation? When I watched the movie based on the game, it seemed boring and uninteresting to me, and the little spider in the lead roles looked ridiculous, all the while making me expect Tony to come out and help him tie his shoelaces. But "nothing" I thought, the game must obviously be interesting ... and in vain. The beginning is incredibly crumpled, then we are shown one time period, then the second, and then the third, heaping the hodgepodge with a ladle, and when the linear narrative already begins, what does it look like? Like endless climbing a la Assassin's Creed, couldn't they have come up with something more interesting? And the shootouts? Who made them? Enemies literally climb from all walls like zerg, arenas are just game arenas, they don’t feel like full-fledged locations, but simply as a theatrical production about the desperate struggle of a man-flyer with foreign invaders. Covers stop working, once you press the button on the sight, bullets just fly through them, enemies are completely devoid of a sense of fear, alien insectoids driven by hunger, that's what these enemies are, but certainly not people. And the main character, a victim of console scam, who sticks to the wall and rolls on one button! Everything that happens is a farce! Partners, this is a separate kind of hatred of developers for players, not only are these creatures absolutely useless in terms of distraction, they also do everything, absolutely everything, to interfere with the game, only you want to take cover, then this dog comes running, only you start aiming at someone, so she stands right there in the line of fire and beats back the grenades you fired from a grenade launcher, it just randomly runs in circles. Even out of combat, they are one irritation, only you want to go somewhere, then a lousy mongrel gets in your way, which the gg rests on and these are not isolated cases - constant ones! How would you like to shoot them? In between climbing and gunfights, I decided to watch Indiana Jones, wow, how much better this movie is than all this dull bullshit heaped from a cantilever shovel. The only thing that did not let this division of dull clowns slide to the very bottom was the chapters with transport, here it really felt like some kind of adventure, the search for various interesting places and trips to wild places, it is at these moments that you can notice different elaborate game moments with a car suspension, like it is covered with mud and cleansed by the spray of the waterfall. The boat is no worse you can just ride it among the tropical islands having fun, and then study the underwater world. So summing up, we can say that the game definitely gets a + point for each chapter with rides and a - point for everything else, if it were not for many hours of climbing and a circus shooting show, then the game would be a good ball. since in terms of the plot and plot places, at least those that were from the middle of the game, there are no complaints. But the flashback in the middle of the game is definitely superfluous, the one who shoved him there in the midst of the story is a complete zero and mediocrity dropped head down, there simply couldn’t be a worse decision, he skipped as best he could. if not for many hours of climbing and a circus shooting show, then the game would have been good. since in terms of the plot and plot places, at least those that were from the middle of the game, there are no complaints. But the flashback in the middle of the game is definitely superfluous, the one who shoved him there in the midst of the story is a complete zero and mediocrity dropped head down, there simply couldn’t be a worse decision, he skipped as best he could. if not for many hours of climbing and a circus shooting show, then the game would have been good. since in terms of the plot and plot places, at least those that were from the middle of the game, there are no complaints. But the flashback in the middle of the game is definitely superfluous, the one who shoved him there in the midst of the story is a complete zero and mediocrity dropped head down, there simply couldn’t be a worse decision, he skipped as best he could.

A
AndrikDru 20.01.23

K
Kickapoo 20.01.23

Console geek. The most disgusting shooting mechanic in my memory, and the same with the gamepad and keyboard / mouse. And this stupid console sight ... Somehow endured to the end. For the lack of a sprint, separately break the legs of the one who came up with it.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 20.01.23

Everything passed. I liked the game and the optimization is good, there were a number of infuriating moments, but overall it was a good score.

D
Dolmatov1992 20.01.23

one of the best creations of the 21st century

L
Lenya69 20.01.23

Plot 5
One of the few games that have an interesting scenario.
Gameplay 5
Finally, the long-awaited realism is not in terms of parkour, but in the fact that there are no zombies and all sorts of magical shit already completely fucked up.
Enthusiasm 5
Yes, although the toy is linear, it is addictive.
Graphics 4
Initially incorporated cant as it turned out in an optional binding to AVX2, anti-aliasing settings, blur and other crap that is enabled by default are hidden. It may be beautiful on a TV set-top box, but the blurryness on the monitors personally finishes me off.
Keyboard and mouse adaptation 2
The feeling is that the person being adapted to the game is only mediocre with the keyboard and prefers the joystick. It's hard to find a more dibile control transfer like in this game. To understand this, compare the controls with RDR2, Horizon zero dawn, Days gone.

Therefore, since this is a game, not a book or a movie, and besides the plot, playability is also important here, so my rating of the game, alas, is only 3

H
Hanzo666 20.01.23

Lenya69
And you forgot to clarify that these are grades on a ten-point scale.

L
Lex Slim 20.01.23

Until the middle of the game, everything is developing too sluggishly.
The gameplay is very monotonous. Frankly stupid and ridiculous plot
But still, some kind of double impression about this game

D
Dakini 20.01.23

I played in the evening, reached chapter 5, the game got bored, I didn’t return to it anymore, thanks for the pirate.