3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
trondale 21.10.22 11:09 am

Your feedback and reviews for the PC version of Uncharted: LoT Collection (Uncharted 4: A Thief's End)

We share feedback on the PC version of the collection. This is not a topic for discussing the game - here you need to write only your personal impressions of the game.
89 Comments
Sort by:
M
MorirMerda 21.10.22

Where can I find the graphics settings to be like on PS4 or PS5? excluding lok 30 fps, lol

P
Palych Rokov 21.10.22

InboxM
C 1060 has nothing to do in AAA games, and there was nothing to do with it even at the time of its release, and in 2022 it has long been a place in the trash

D
Dimon_Zorg 25.10.22

Palych Rokov
Come on. The game is very well optimized and runs great on high settings and 1060

I
InboxM 25.10.22

Palych Rokov
Your tongue belongs in the garbage heap. The graphon is 5-7 years old, poor detail, a lot of soap even for those times. 1060 is declared as recommended in Full HD, but at 30 frames, I didn’t say that the optimization is completely worthless, but it can be better.

u
u3epJlu 25.10.22

The game is nothing. Quite an exciting adventure. True, once again I don’t understand where all these rave reviews about the ingenious uncharted come from - another former Sonya exclusive, which only because of this fact was praised from all sides, but in reality - a game is like a game, there are many games on order is better. But overall impressions are positive. Unless the size is scary, so fat, I rocked for half a day u003d

N
N7_Solo 25.10.22

The performance is good on ultra flies without drawdowns. True, there are small drawdowns, I checked it by lowering it into the graphics at least in the same cutscene and they were all exactly present, so the point here is in the game itself, and not in the hardware. Soap is present, but barely noticeable .. But there are heaps of bugs. Either he doesn’t want to cling to the beam with a hook and you have to roll down and die forever (only a restart helps), then during fistfights the character falls to visit Hades from the strength of the enemies, then his arms bend like a mutant when he rises. In general, for 6 years they didn’t even manage to port without bugs, but the story is interesting and by the end you already forget about bugs and stuff. Roughly speaking, a good adventure game, though 3k per game is too much.

r
redfox2013 25.10.22

The game is 6 out of 10, the main problem is BORING in it

j
jax-baron 25.10.22

Grafon is weak, Optimization is weak, I met funny bugs XD, the crash started in chapter 6 when I removed the vertical synchronization and put it back and all the rules, the game does not cause wow but you can play, the plot is normal, there is an action movie in some places.

P
Papoas 25.10.22

And this is a vaunted exclusive for consoles? The developers really hold the campaign for morons. Kinzo with ridiculous game inserts.

P
Palych Rokov 25.10.22

jax baron wrote:
Grafon is weak, Optimization is weak, Are you kidding
me? The graph in the game is simply bomb, optimization in the game, given that this is a port from the console to a solid 5-ku, the more it will be patched, more than 10 patches have been released for God of War

P
Palych Rokov 25.10.22

I played about an hour in one game and another, in short - it's just an UNREAL COOL, whatever you say, but they know how to make games. Uncharted and the God of War were probably rightfully the hallmarks of the Sony console, and this line of games, which, along with Killzon, Ratchet and Clank, persuaded gamers to buy a console from Sony, it was these PS3 instances, being the most miserable platform for multiplatform projects, that attracted its attention and found its audience. I remember myself thinking about buying a PS3 just for the sake of the God of War and Uncharted, but then I considered 500 bucks for the sake of two games a stupid waste of money and bought a good new vidyashka. The release of these games on the PC is just a huge gift to the PC audience, if only Ratchet and Clank were spoiled, that would be a chic fit.
Who cares, here's a little gameplay, everything looks very epic
Spoiler

D
Doom9454 25.10.22

I'm going through for the first time. I am not familiar with the series. So far, I like it very much. Strongly delivers work with sound. Shots and explosions sound very juicy. Plus, the shooting itself is quite peppy.
Also pleased with the graphics. Despite the age of the game, the picture looks very decent.

I
IOne86 25.10.22

So far I've reached chapter 8.
The graphics are beautiful, there are no bugs yet, the optimization is good. I don’t know why you are not happy with the optimization, on my laptop with an RTX 3070 at 130W (which is slightly weaker than the desktop 3060 Ti) at maximum settings at 1440p and DLSS in mode, the quality averages about 100 FPS, below 80 does not fall.

The game itself has many cut scenes and they are well staged. The plot is not bad, classic for games of this kind (we are looking for lost treasures, bandits interfere with us). The gameplay is linear and scripted.

Compared to the Tomb Raider trilogy, the game has more cutscenes and better staging. But in terms of the structure of the gameplay, subjectively I liked Tomb Raider more, there is more freedom, there is crafting and tombs, while everything is within reasonable limits and does not slide into a monotonous grind, as in Ubisoft games.
In Uncharted 4, for the first 8 chapters, the feeling that you are being led by the hand, maybe later they will give you more freedom.

In general, don't expect any deep gameplay from the game, treat it like a summer blockbuster with nice graphics, nice storyline and good production, and then you will enjoy it.

l
look look 25.10.22

u3epJlu
nothing that the game is 8 years old already, in its age the game was wow, imagine the graphics, then this one, and not now and you will understand why the game was wow

S
Snow70 25.10.22

Blade86
Why not? There is . Or press alt+Enter

Spoiler

P
Palych Rokov 25.10.22

IOne86
Igruha is simply incredible, this is the best that came out on the PC this year, God of War is a good game, but I ran through and no emotions, Horizon Zero Dawn is a cool game, but also no special emotions, but Uncharted is something

H
Homer11 25.10.22

Does the game have gameplay at all? Before stocking up at the Jolly Roger, but even too lazy to download something, I decided to look at the pipe, so there is one kintso. A couple of minutes climbs the wall, and again half an hour of kintsa. This is Sonya shydyvr?

s
shhelkun 25.10.22

A good adventure, treasure hunters, passed on ps4pro and on pc with pleasure.

I
IOne86 25.10.22

Homer11
Well, yes, this is primarily kintso, but of high quality and with attention to detail. There are puzzles, shootings, uncomplicated stealth, jeep rides, etc. in between kinets.
Treat the game like an interactive movie, then you'll enjoy it. It’s not worth playing the game purely for the sake of the gameplay, here the plot, characters, and staging come first.

S
Snow70 25.10.22

Maybe someone will help, puzzle =)

Spoiler