3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
overvest01 25.10.22 11:00 am

AVX2 requirement will be removed one of these days (Uncharted 4: A Thief's End)

Expect a patch in a couple of days.
201 Comments
Sort by:
z
zubastik64 25.10.22

Don't be upset guys, the game is very mediocre, the graphics of the Skyrim level, the corridor game, more like an interactive movie, the only good thing is the plot, it is compared with Lariska, but she is sooooo far from Lara

m
max5455 25.10.22

zubastik64
Nobody asked you about the plot, they are waiting for a fix

R
Raf9111 29.10.22

Well, what is there, has the patch been delivered to potential buyers already?) Are you making a purchase already?

w
west01 29.10.22

Raf9111
Spell. Read again patch-infa will be only in the evening.

w
west01 29.10.22

max5455
Most likely, the report is in Pacific time. They only have 14:27, so the infa-patch will be in the evening according to their time.

w
west01 29.10.22

Wulf84
Well, they said in their reply that they are looking into the issue. and most likely 100% will be a fix from the developers themselves. They took 48 hours to do this. Either a patch is being prepared now, or some information will be released, where known problems will be written, which they will remove.

w
west01 29.10.22

Wulf84
There is a pinned article on the forum for players to share problems with the developers and almost all comments to be deleted. AVX 2. And this is only the first page. You can go yourself, look through and see that people complain only about this problem. So whether there will be a fix or not, the question should immediately disappear.

w
west01 29.10.22

Wulf84

w
west01 29.10.22

Also the guys who are waiting for the fix. For now, don't expect anything. Most likely, the modders are waiting for the first patch, so that it is already clear whether to take on the fix or not. But still there is a really big chance that the instructions will be removed and people will be able to play.

w
west01 29.10.22

There are 73 thousand participants in the game group, but only 3 thousand people play. And I assure you, when Avx 2 is removed, online will skyrocket.

n
nikitased4 29.10.22

Well, what about the patch?

d
dehis901 29.10.22

overvest01 cheers at
last

W
Wulf84 29.10.22

overvest01
Why are you writing me something hysterically and proving, did I write something about the complaints of the players?
Remove the screen under the spoiler, otherwise the whole topic was flooded with your screenshots.

L
LoneWolf1337 29.10.22

Yes, in any case, soon the developers will bring everything to mind!

S
Sergey Verizhnikov 29.10.22

look-look
Actually, together with the percentage (when a person has FX) when changing to a Risen percentage, it will also be necessary to change the motherboard, because the socket is different, and also the RAM. And, what does a penny mean, this is the 3rd fermented baked milk, but the meaning of Rysen 3 is 4 cores, 4 threads? For example, I have an 8-thread FX 8320e. Here it is necessary then to put Rysen 5 at least (and this is not a penny, for everyone), and for the price of Rysen 7, I generally keep quiet.

g
grigorev74 29.10.22

Sergey Verizhnikov
I also have FX and I completely agree with you, the dough should not be measured.

v
vasek9997 29.10.22

Sergey Verizhnikov
For a used 3600 - a new motherboard B450 and DDR4 2400 - which is 1,000,000% put in one click at 3066 MHz - you need a billion dollars directly)). On such a computer, RTX 3060 will work and 6600 Xt is ideal without friezes and statters.
And still enough for a long time - especially with DLSS.

For those who do not want to go to the cinema and pay for a ticket, you can always watch a pirate kamrip with protruding heads and passers-by who go out for popcorn ..

d
dronn1979 29.10.22

vasek9997 wrote:
For those who don't want to go to the cinema and pay for a ticket
I'll wait for good quality, download, and as I please and with what I'll watch!

m
max5455 29.10.22

Campaign, there will be no patch)))

v
vasek9997 29.10.22

I explain for people who write about patches in simple language. The game itself can work even without ABX 1.0 - if it was developed for a PC. There is nothing more than SSE-128-bit in it.

The uncharted one that came out on the PC was originally made for the PS5 - the task was to squeeze out all the juice as much as possible.

And for this reason, ABX 2.0 was used in the code - this is not a stray on the command line - where you can put it from 1 to 0 in a notepad. Or somehow transfer it to other instructions, as many write, transfer it to ABX 1.0.

Therefore, enthusiasts cannot cut out anything, because EVERYTHING must be cut out.