3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
overvest01 25.10.22 11:00 am

AVX2 requirement will be removed one of these days (Uncharted 4: A Thief's End)

Expect a patch in a couple of days.
201 Comments
Sort by:
P
PLAYGAG 29.10.22

Try to run DitRixe
if you have it in Steam. MB auto-update

D
DitRixe 29.10.22

JOJOGAG
here, I'm sitting shaking, this afternoon I will notify what and how

P
PLAYGAG 29.10.22

DitRixe
is this afternoon, if they roll out I'll launch it myself)

v
vasek9997 29.10.22

overvest01
I saw this sheet in steam in English - you can't replace anything there.
ABX 2.0 is an integer 256 bit vector - and if it's all processed in parts (SSE) - then you need to write a second branch of code, which will be many times larger. 100% crashes are guaranteed every 5 minutes of the game - since this needs to be tested for weeks to The fix had at least a beta stage.

m
max5455 29.10.22

vasek9997
Where did you see it? I didn't see something

D
DitRixe 29.10.22

nope, it doesn't work, it still gives an error like the processor does not support.

G
Glodus_mc 29.10.22

DitRixe
Got a response from Naughty Dog
Here is an email I just got from ND. Hope the patch will be out soon

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out with this ticket and we apologize for the AVX2 issue you are experiencing with Uncharted Legacy of Thieves. We're currently investigating the issue and we will reply back to this ticket if we require any more information on your end.

M
Maxim Miller 29.10.22

Glodus_mc
Don't.
Don't give me hope

w
west01 29.10.22

I read comments that supposedly there was a patch, but it was nowhere to be found, do not believe the stuffing

z
zPOINTMANz 29.10.22

Kuzko
This instruction is from the time of Haswell and Exavator in processes. I don’t know if it was fully implemented on these processors, but 9 years have already passed since the release. So this is not a super duper newfangled manual.

D
Dakini 29.10.22

Quit playing and keep doing other things.

D
Dendyyyyy 29.10.22

Dakini
agrees

L
LIRW 29.10.22

zPOINTMANz
Yes, now a used processor with support for this instruction is cheaper than the game costs. The socket is also from a retro style, most of them have it under ddr3, there you don’t even need to change the motherboard .... But why all this? It’s better to run games on a Pentium 4 until 2030, and moan, so that the avx instruction would be thrown off the game!

T
Tatarchuck1992 29.10.22

Rebzi... the AVX requirement for Death Stranding (which came out over a year ago) hasn't been "fixed" yet. There were the same srachs, I also wrote to the developers. The only answer is "thanks for the feedback, we'll see." There is still no "amateur fix" either.
Get your money back before it's too late. If anything - then take it again, otherwise there is a risk that the game will just hang in the library, without the opportunity to play (like mine).

S
Sergey Verizhnikov 29.10.22

LIRW
Look, enough of this bullshit already. Can you prove that 8-thread FX by itself would definitely not pull Anch 4? What is the forced requirement of only fresh processors - AVX2, and the past in the furnace of history? Other developers are adequate, have not yet been written off, not FX, nor past Intels. And here it’s straight nextgen, aha-aha. FX 8300, 8320, 8320e, 8350, what's the dustbin of history, like right? And Rysen 3 4 nuclear, 4 thread straight, according to the PC version systems, it will pull straight. A Rysen 3, what is stronger than FX 8 streams? Well, Rysen 5 - 12 threads, Rysen 7 - 16, I still understand, but Rysen 3, which means they pull like, and FX 8 threads, they won’t pull, like they’re not a garbage can of history. Well, what kind of nonsense?

P
PLAYGAG 29.10.22

Tatarchuck1992 there is at least AVX 1 (Which is almost everywhere) and two more different development studios

P
PLAYGAG 29.10.22

Tatarchuck1992
and DS were well received, unlike anch

B
Black Future 29.10.22

Dib_lny pg users - slander those who cannot afford a top map, but they themselves cannot update their ancient g @ vnoprotsy. (Paradox)

L
Lenya69 29.10.22

Nothing, we'll wait!

T
That day 29.10.22

LIRW
well, let's find a processor on socket AM3 + with avx2 instructions for sale