3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZzZenN 25.10.22 11:01 am

Who has purchased a CD with Morrowind\'om? (The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind)

People who bought Morrowind? For example, I bought it for the first time by exchanging a disc from Sony PS for a disc with Morra. And then I got another CD as a gift, but it's a pirated CD. And the latest, my 3rd disc appeared with me when I saw it on the store counter. It had: Morra, Bloodmoon, Tribunal and Wizards' Islands, as well as a bunch of different plugs. So I was happy when I got it!
97 Comments
Sort by:
M
Misantropy 25.10.22

At first he took a pirate, then much later they threw bloodmoon and a tribunal on the propeller. When I was changing a pirate, I asked a person about a license, as it turned out, he had it for a long time. I think in time I will get these 3 discs... they are worth it.

P
Pan-A-Sonic 25.10.22

And at first I took a Pirptian tribunal from a friend, set it up, I liked it. And the next day, my father bought a license, he gambles all day if he is free.

5ehtiP 25.10.22

First, in 2004 I took a pirate, in 2006 I realized that it was not playable. In 2007 ordered all 3 persons. disk, passed and now FSUs))

T
TranE. 25.10.22

Pizes, it took you a long time =)

A
Ankuzya 25.10.22

No way yet, a friend let me swear, and he said until I pass so that I don’t even stutter about the return =)
Making a self-tapping screw from his disks is not a pleasant task, so I’ll buy a thread somewhere if I see it.

5ehtiP 25.10.22

2TranE
Yes, no))) I took it in 2004, installed it in 2006 and realized that it was unplayable))

T
Titanus 25.10.22

At first, he reluctantly took Morr's face from a friend, liked it, then rolled the image of the disk, bought the Tribunal and Bloodmoon. And now I'm fully armed)))

S
Shinobu 25.10.22

At the end of 2002, when buying 5600Ultra, it was in a box in English. litsuha on 2 discs, after which it became my element. Later I bought a Russian license with all the extras.

U
User271236 25.10.22

First I bought a pirate, as soon as the license came out, I immediately bought it. After and all additions took only a license

M
Mr._Sin 25.10.22

For the first time, I got Morrowind, like Shinobu, from a video card. English license (without Tribunal and Blodmoon) with a second disc with game resources. True, the disks went without a video card for free. ))
Then my friend found out that I play English Morr, gave me a Russian face with both the Tribunal and Blodmoon. Well, I copied it.

D
Darwin 25.10.22

Somehow I went to the store to buy dungeon siege, in the end I bought it and there was still some money left, and I decided to buy something else. And then I see the game lies, the same one, and it is inexpensive, only 65 rubles, and the license. I bought it, brought it home and threw it to hell, and until I passed the DS with the addition and that very game, I didn’t take it. Then, when there was nothing to play, I found Morrowind, installed it and started! Then I bought additional add-ons, also licensed. I read a lot of different information, downloaded a lot. In short, I played this game for about a year! That's how I got introduced to this game.

F
FearNax 25.10.22

in the fall of 2005, a friend of mine mentioned that Fable and Morrowind were good RPGs . In the
winter, I came across Fable
in May 2006, I bought a licensed Morrowind in July, Tribunal and Bloodmoon
only played morra all summer =) rulez game =)

S
Suzern_ 25.10.22

In 2005 I bought Morra, I had a pleasant stress from this game! It still remains amazing, even though the graphics are not a fountain, the game surpasses Oblivion in many ways. If only all games were so "God-like".

Z
Zanzara 25.10.22

Oh, this is a special story.
One fine day in 2003, my child brought a bunch of discs from friends with different games, including TES-3: Morrowind and Tribunal and Bloodmoon add-ons (1C, Akella). This is where I got to Morra. Since then, I can not refuse it, and do not want to. After installing the games, we, as decent people, returned the discs to the owners. For 3 years I enjoyed Morra, I lived there, of course, in my free time from real life :). But then a TERRIBLE thing happened... My unreasonable child (despite his real age) ruined the computer. Ahh! And then my throwing began to search for disks for reinstalling the game, but in our penates it is not so easy to get them. Then, again, the friends of my child, took pity on the mournful mother and gave us the disks of Morra and Fornication (Trib, unfortunately, ordered to live long).

P
Petka Chekhov 25.10.22

After playing enough TES Battlespire, I turned off the computer and went to my friend Owl....
asked what was new....he told me that two cool and very complex toys appeared for him....they were IL-2 and Morra... .of course, I immediately fell for these two toys. ... what kind of Blood? I asked Renata, she answered me, I rushed to the Store and bought the Tribunal ..... alas, I didn’t find Blood ... after I found Blood at the same Sava .... that is, Owl

S
Stu Pot 25.10.22

And my friend screwed me for my birthday! I've only seen advertising on other 1C disks before, I liked the picture of a Dunmer with a cool hairstyle. Respect to Pahan!

S
Sergamer 25.10.22

First I got it from a friend. Played - did not understand - deleted. And now, a few years later, under the influence of the fourth part, I bought myself all three discs.

V
Victor 25.10.22

I played Oblivion (my first RPG), wanted to play the next part, especially since it is better than Oblivion in some things, went to the store and took three licensed discs for 160 rubles per disc. (Morowind, Tribunal, Bloodmoon).

H
H1ro 25.10.22

And I gave it to my cousin for his birthday, and then I myself took it to play. For half a year.

A
AlexPS 25.10.22

I generally bought a two-way pirate with "Gothic 2 Night of the Raven" and Bard Tales, and there was Morovind + all 3 additions and in Russian from 1c (voice acting, texts, etc.) I was lucky