3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZzZenN 25.10.22 11:01 am

Who has purchased a CD with Morrowind\'om? (The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind)

People who bought Morrowind? For example, I bought it for the first time by exchanging a disc from Sony PS for a disc with Morra. And then I got another CD as a gift, but it's a pirated CD. And the latest, my 3rd disc appeared with me when I saw it on the store counter. It had: Morra, Bloodmoon, Tribunal and Wizards' Islands, as well as a bunch of different plugs. So I was happy when I got it!
97 Comments
Sort by:
T
TitOffSky 25.10.22

The first one, from 1C, I bought to get acquainted with the legend =) I played it, it didn’t catch, I gave it to a friend. Recently, Morroy fell ill again, bought Morrowind himself, and downloaded Tribunal and Bloodmoon (image files from 1C). I play, I get high. Morrowind is one of the last great games in my memory!

M
Mr. Romero 25.10.22

Mr._Sin 11.08.07
13:13

Yes, I absolutely do too.
there would not have been a new vidyuhi at that time
- I didn’t know what morr was ...

L
LiLit Moriendi 25.10.22

I actually bought a CD with morra + bloodmoon and tribunal 2 years ago. A friend described all the charms and advantages of the game, so I went and bought it... I started playing and then it seemed for a moment that there was nothing special. But I played completely only this year, just before that I didn’t even try to feel the atmosphere and fascination of the game.

G
Glastonbury 25.10.22

The 1st disc was wiped out unreadable, the 2nd mother bought it.

L
Lilia_Nerevarina 25.10.22

Took my brother's friend Morrowind, Tribunal and Bloodmoon on different disks. And impudently copied these discs to blanks.

s
snip 25.10.22

it is better to make images and save them on the screw .. and not on one ..

D
Demolir 25.10.22

My brother infected me, I took the game from him, I had to buy addons, there was no Internet then...

L
Lilia_Nerevarina 25.10.22

And I put these images on DVD and open them through Daemon tools. I just point to the appropriate drive. Disk within disk.
There is not enough space on the screw chronically :(. The most interesting thing is that Morrowind itself is licensed, and Bloodmoon and the Tribunal are pirates.

w
warfare 25.10.22

I recently took it from a friend to "drive", it still lies :)

W
Wesker 42rus 25.10.22

I bought it as soon as the game appeared in Russia, because I started playing since Daggerfall and knew about Morrowind.

J
Jack Morgan 25.10.22

I took the very first time recently from a friend)

I
I am SN 25.10.22

In the store, as soon as they were delivered, I immediately took it in 2002.

g
good morning 25.10.22

In 2003, in a dirty market, a dirty counter, in the rain, I bought "Corsairs" and, in fact, a subject. He arrived wet, with crushed legs in a tight tram, but happy as an elephant. The discs are in excellent condition, I intend to pass them on to the children. :-J

B
Bakola Klossius 25.10.22

First I bought the Tribunal (I liked the guard in the picture)))), installed it, and he writes that he can’t find Morrowind.))) I couldn’t enter what it was for a long time))) Then I came to the store with this question. The seller with a strange grimace took out a CD with Morrowind from the shelf)))))) Since then, I play it very often and a lot))) It was about 5 years ago)))

P
Pulse_85 25.10.22

Initially, after the release, I played a pirate game, a friend bought it, and he introduced me to the universe of pestilence. Then I bought a license from 1C, after that, as it came out, otdons were also bought a license, houses still flaunt on the shelf, I periodically install and play))

N
Nofear50128 25.10.22

I came to 1C to see what's new. I look - Morrowind. Let me think I'll buy it. And bought.

a
alex8ball 25.10.22

Morrowind borrowed from a friend, now I want to play. Blaine had to be bought. Better litsuhu - Quality is more expensive)))

L
Lair 25.10.22

Not Morra has already gone down by at least 250 rubles. I play)))

l
lohan ur 25.10.22

Found in the shack.

C
Cassedy 25.10.22

At first I took a pirate from a friend, but it turned out to be unplayable. And then I bought a license twice along with add-ons (I gave the first copy to a friend and, as they say, make ends meet).