3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZzZenN 25.10.22 11:01 am

Who has purchased a CD with Morrowind\'om? (The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind)

People who bought Morrowind? For example, I bought it for the first time by exchanging a disc from Sony PS for a disc with Morra. And then I got another CD as a gift, but it's a pirated CD. And the latest, my 3rd disc appeared with me when I saw it on the store counter. It had: Morra, Bloodmoon, Tribunal and Wizards' Islands, as well as a bunch of different plugs. So I was happy when I got it!
97 Comments
Sort by:
G
Guardian of the Shadow 25.10.22

At first there was a pirate, but 50% of the dialogues in it were non-working, then I bought a license ...

A
A.Soldier of Light 25.10.22

How I got it... I just bought:] "Game of the year Edition" along with two addons.
Here in the photo below you can see the box: http://pix.playground.ru/37539/401/452373/

T
Tohno 25.10.22

Well, my father brought 2 disks from work (it was a long time ago, 7 or 6 years ago) - TES constr. set and Morrowind. I didn’t understand construction, but Morrowind surprised me. I had come across open-world RPGs before, but they were all isometric! And here is such a world and from the first person. The version was not localized, I went through it with an English dictionary. True, in one place of the plot there was a dullness, the chief Telvani did not want to talk to me, and if I killed him, the inscription "You have doomed this world" or something like that appeared. True, this did not greatly prevent me from continuing to explore this wonderful world, and then much later I bought the version from 1ets and finished the story.

R
REVAN231 25.10.22

in 2005 I took a disc from a friend with which 1 2 and Morroy played until he was blue in the face on 3 stumps

E
Evil Dart Revan 25.10.22

I remember in December 2003 bought. I had never heard of this series before. I remember how in the heat I ran into the store and for 5 hours I chose between Morrowind and star wars knights of the old republic because there was no money for two games. Basically, I chose Morrowind. The next day I bought KOTOR again. There were legendary games.

o
opv88 25.10.22

You won’t believe it: at that heroic time I was extremely small and, alas, I didn’t have an Internet yet (we went to an Internet cafe sometimes, but that’s not it). So, oddly enough, I went out and bought Morrowind without any advice or reviews. And I didn’t lose) And at first I didn’t like the game, I even gave it to a friend. And then my friend hooked me on it))) Then I bought Tribunal, BloodMoon...

H
Hidden Pegasus 25.10.22

It was a long time ago, I don’t remember the year, maybe 2003 or 2004, I was going through the disks and accidentally found a disk with morra behind the cabinet, installed it and ... disappeared from real life for a couple of months, but seriously, I really liked the game. But for example, I got Oblivion in the sixth year for sure, a mega truncated version, without sound, half of the terrain textures were not there, the translation was terrible, the dialogues flashed quickly, sometimes it slowed down wildly, crashes ... So I don’t have very impressions of obla , I went through the plot, then I really bought a normal version with special stages, but somehow it didn’t work ...

H
Hidden Pegasus 25.10.22

I can post the original voice acting, if someone doesn't like Russian, or you like the original voice acting, for bloodmoon and tribunal, it is also compatible with mods.

E
Enterprise_1701A 25.10.22

...I would not refuse the original voice acting)

K
Kamred 25.10.22

I bought a CD with RPG games and among Divinity 2 and Fable there was Morrowind.

h
hip priest 25.10.22

I stole it from a stall in Cherkizon.

L
Lilia_Nerevarina 25.10.22

I downloaded Morrowind Special edition from torrents, in fact it is a repack made by one folk craftsman who managed to stick Morrowind, Tribunal, Bloodmoon there. The size of all this charm is only 680 megabytes, and the most interesting thing is that the game comes without disk support.

P
Psychodolb 25.10.22

and the most interesting thing is that the game goes without disk support

Yes, it's just a miracle, lol... (=

u
users.playground 25.10.22

I took it from a friend, but then he forgot this disk and has not taken it for 3.5 years

a
angel3000 25.10.22

and I downloaded from the Internet after I played Oblivion, because. I read that the game is good.

G
Golgosh 25.10.22

it's a pity when I played it for the first time it was no longer sold (((had to download

I
IngWarrr 25.10.22

wildly broke into the store on the first day as it appeared on sale, after half an hour they began to brutally chop with a friend and didn’t leave the computer for more than a day)

a
ak-13 25.10.22

Downloaded the image today. There's only Morrowind.

I
IngWarrr 25.10.22

ak-13
better download with bloodmoon and tribunal

a
ak-13 25.10.22

IngWarrr

That's what I wanted at first, but I only found a repack without a video. And without it somehow not in a high. The whole found only the original.