3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZzZenN 25.10.22 11:01 am

Who has purchased a CD with Morrowind\'om? (The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind)

People who bought Morrowind? For example, I bought it for the first time by exchanging a disc from Sony PS for a disc with Morra. And then I got another CD as a gift, but it's a pirated CD. And the latest, my 3rd disc appeared with me when I saw it on the store counter. It had: Morra, Bloodmoon, Tribunal and Wizards' Islands, as well as a bunch of different plugs. So I was happy when I got it!
97 Comments
Sort by:
v
vovak 25.10.22

I just got it from a classmate. Why buy? :)

s
snip 25.10.22

I cut myself an image from the disk of one friend, since there is no protection there)

D
Dagoth 25.10.22

Similarly :)) But then the Tribunal and Bloodmoon bought it myself.

M
Mvt 220 25.10.22

At first there was a word .... that is, at first it was a pirate and then saved up money and bought the entire collection)))

c
cipherval 25.10.22

I didn’t have physical Morra disks in my life, one person (at that time a terrible connoisseur and fan of Morra) once gave me images of his Morra and Triba licenses, and another (at that time a novice lore connoisseur) drove Blood. It was ... 2004 ... it seems ... Maybe the end of 2003 ... Since then I have been using them.

Y
Yamaxanadu 25.10.22

At first I took a virtual image from a sidekick, and then, out of respect, I took all three licenses. + another sidekick fitted a disc with 400 meters of plugs.

G
Gett-37 25.10.22

first I took a pirate sea + tribe + blood from a friend on one CD, I liked it and I bought all three licensed disks for myself and looked at them for a long, long time when I could not sit down at the computer ...)

K
Kot34[FT] 25.10.22

A friend gave and gave a disk with mora and flash

H
Hexus-daemon 25.10.22

I bought it in 2002, it turned out to be unplayable, then in 2004 I bought bloodmoon, it turned out to be unplayable, then I bought 1s the rest of the set (Mork + Trib) and until the end of 2007 I played a set of trash parts, from 1s, then I downloaded the GOTY edition in English, and now on it

S
Siegen 25.10.22

Bought in 2002 by accident. a pirate. Played it for almost a year. Then I discovered that the licensed Bloodmoon is not installed on it. I had to buy a license.

D
Default_User 25.10.22

My friend, brought a disk with morra to my other friend)
I looked ... like a cool game)
Sper disg, made a copy and went into the game) For a month and a
half, the computer turned on the current for morra) Even
scored on the Internet for 1.5 months))

N
Nerevar17 25.10.22

At first they gave me a pirate (MV + TR + BM), but then another person gave me a litsukha (full set - 3 discs) ... and went to Moscow to enter). Lost disks on the shelf of honor.

u
uncle_Shigorat 25.10.22

and I took turns buying a license, fortunately inexpensively) then I couldn’t enter the university and sat at home for a year, didn’t do anything, just played! after the first half of the year, I gradually took up other games ..

u
unl.d 25.10.22

all three parts bought in the store

M
MarkoBaron 25.10.22

if you can’t find it in stores, but you have a powerful internet download, the game doesn’t weigh much compared to the new ones,

although Morrowind I would say is immortal =)

F
Funny cat 25.10.22

My brother brought me a pirated CD with Morra, it was at the end of 2002, then at the beginning of 2004 I bought Morra + add-ons, as well as the unofficial Lord of Shadows.

P
Papa Udurfrukt 25.10.22

At first they gave a license, then I bought a pirate with the Tribunal and Morrowind, there were also Clouds with Silverfall. How did it all fit?!

D
Dracula 3000 25.10.22

Mom and dad gave me 1 CD, bought 2 in the Metro store. By the way, there are cool games (NO PIRATES!) You can order games, in general, a cool store.

P
Puma_UA 25.10.22

And I'm all 3 in two copies (License) Morrowind is immortal

M
Morgray 25.10.22

Puma_UA
Fuck you in two copies then? xD