3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZzZenN 25.10.22 11:01 am

Who has purchased a CD with Morrowind\'om? (The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind)

People who bought Morrowind? For example, I bought it for the first time by exchanging a disc from Sony PS for a disc with Morra. And then I got another CD as a gift, but it's a pirated CD. And the latest, my 3rd disc appeared with me when I saw it on the store counter. It had: Morra, Bloodmoon, Tribunal and Wizards' Islands, as well as a bunch of different plugs. So I was happy when I got it!
97 Comments
Sort by:
V
Volt123 25.10.22

I bought a face!

I
IngWarrr 25.10.22

ak-13
in PM threw a link

s
status confirmed 25.10.22

I remember I took the Pirates of the Caribbean litsuhu and, in addition, a pirate from AGS at the sale. That pirate was Morrowind. After I launched Mora, I forgot about the pirates. I did not expect this. This is one of only two games I could sit through all night (the other is Imperial Glory).

A
Archsfc 25.10.22

Friend Gave And Forgotten

A
Archsfc 25.10.22

Soldier
Nope Why Give This Game? ))))

w
woodstock 25.10.22

I bought a licensed Morrowind CD (+Bloodmon and Tribunal expansions on separate CDs) from the online store :)

s
steel rain 25.10.22

A classmate told me about Morrowind for several weeks. In the end, I went to the store and bought a license. Damn this game! 10 years... 10 years...

M
MunchkiN 616 25.10.22

let a friend play. then I bought my drive and addons.

D
Devil 25.10.22

My father gave it to him, he was advised (otherwise I would not have met such a great game). And addons were bought as they were released.

P
Pril Balsam 25.10.22

Recently I got 3 disks license from 1c and Akella: Morrowind, Bloodmund and Tribunal.

z
zitra 25.10.22

And where or from someone can I buy litsuhu now?

P
Psychodolb 25.10.22

Yes, you can... (=

P
Pril Balsam 25.10.22

zitra
It seems to me that bloodmoon will now be thrown into stores in connection with the new addition to skyrim dragornborn, the action of which is just connected with this island

R
Rikudo Nagashi 25.10.22

Bought for 100 rubles at a flea market.

R
RicoChico 25.10.22

Because of the great love for Oblivion, I bought a license along with add-ons.
How I later spat on the game when the first crab failed me.

M
Merida 25.10.22

I immediately came across with additions to the anthology with Skyrim, Morrowind and flash, and before that I didn’t know about the existence of Morra at all

L
LongVampire 25.10.22

Traded his Morrowind from a classmate for my PS1 disc