3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
InboxM 22.11.19 11:10 pm

Moving game in Epic Games (Metro Exodus)

Today's event many shocked..Such a slap, probably nobody expected. So first we have to sell Denovo, zababahali to your taste and color little system, and now the game have an exclusive, Epic Games, about which I learned only today. It is the crown of creation.
I care about this question, however it is not me alone.... According to information from the official website of the game and Steam, all those who pre-order the game until now, and will get it at the time of release and will receive updates and DLC. But after such spitting in the direction of the gaming community, how can you believe all this?
Now in front of me, and many have a choice what to do with the current pre-order on Steam. I sit here and think to return the money, YPD to wait 15 numbers.
141 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dimson_62 22.11.19

InboxM
Wait for 15 numbers, the game will be released in incentive and will be fully supported, it is not removed from the trims, a year removed from the steam store, after a year, she will appear again for sale.

j
jax baron 22.11.19

InboxM
Better cancel

s
saa0891 22.11.19

InboxM wrote:
I care about this question, however it is not me alone.... According to information from the official website of the game and Steam, all those who pre-order the game until now, and will get it at the time of release and will receive updates and DLC. But after such spitting in the direction of the gaming community, how can you believe all this?
If you bought the incentive is of course all will be available including the DLC.

G
Gryunt 22.11.19

Feil-level Gazebo with bags and rum...

v
vstorspb 22.11.19

I honestly at first did not believe it. Checked - true. I'm so awesome that even don't know what to think and do. Was planning to pre-order. I don't know...

D
Dimson_62 22.11.19

J
Jo7eR 22.11.19

It is clear that epic is hyping its platform, and most likely suggested not bad skidoos on a percentage of sales, from which publisher likely couldn't refuse. But your mother to warn him, two weeks before the release...? - a minimum of not respectful to the gaming community. About such things before should be prevented.

S
Shock Burst 22.11.19

Canceled pre-order! Waiting for torrent edition. Especially now denovo break sounds good

d
darkpromo 22.11.19

Also canceled pre-orders in epic will not buy, for another stray don't need the launcher, waiting for the torrent

M
Micr0 22.11.19

Why would you cancel a pre-order ??? wtf ?
Those who managed to buy nothing to lose, on the contrary, everyone tried to buy at the last moment to play the incentive, get achievements and steam on his favorite profile.
To purchase the incentive to punish the publisher (deep silver), because they threw boys.
And cancelling the pre-order, you reduce sales, and our favorite Studio 4Агеймс losses. and continue may not be...

I
InboxM 22.11.19

jax baron
This is why it is better to cancel?
Micr0
The losses incurred by Deep Silver, and rightly so, necahr make fun of people.

V
Viss 22.11.19

All of the people. Off site hanging beech activation epic geyms. NOW ONLY IN EPIC.

I
InboxM 22.11.19

Viss
It was already known yesterday.

S
SanSanZ 22.11.19

Micr0
It does not involve 4A Games. Losses, as the decision of where to sell this case Deep Silver. They have completely sold his ass NVIDIA, and now epic made a good start to recapture development costs. Even if Koch Media after fail will decide to close Deep Silver, Metro as well as their developers are more likely to convert directly to THQ-Nordic.

v
vitalik76 22.11.19

When I wrote about what a surprise with denovo not the last. That's the second surprise arrived. Good sauce (supposedly steam is so bad, such interest winds) the game moved to another store. Can't say that I was delighted from the need for every DIY to install a separate client, one curve for another, but there is a broader issue. Well, moved, type, created exclusive in a vacuum, but what about price? It must be reduced. Why not decrease? On good it was necessary to act differently and to sell the game on many platforms at different prices. The store takes a greater interest price, there will be more. And let everyone decide for themselves which store to buy. And in fact for the players, nothing changes. There take that there is only one price. Only one additional curve of the customer will have to install. However, there is a second time. If the game originally wanted to sell only in Epic Games, so why such a long time misled the incentive? Oh Yes, without steam, who would know about SIM masterpiece of all times and all peoples. And advertising made, hyped and dumped. Not too good it looks. It is not called competition, and Scam.

PS Personally, I was waiting for this game, but not so much that you throw to do pre-orders for the right to play for 5 minutes before the others. I'm still waiting for the release and honest opinions of players, and there's going to decide to buy now or wait, or not to take, and to restrict viewing of the passage on YouTube (I take this opportunity to thank the many youtubers, trimesic passing game, friends, you give me so much money saved, thanks to you I successfully avoided buying a huge amount of bad games). As for moving games to another store... anyone know what kind of client from Epic Games and how it's crooked? Perhaps he, too, was involved in inflating the system requirements.

M
Micr0 22.11.19

SanSanZ
Not quite. Publisher and publisher that promotes the sale, chooses the platform and so on, but he does not buy the game, does not cover all development costs. The percentage of sales going to the publisher and developer play game dev toocon if it still doesn't quite understand how it works.

S
STRengths 22.11.19

Morning asked, I understand that beech nothing to do with it but, really says a lot about the attitude of the customers of those who adopted this decision, the fact that I bought a key for steam and receive the key to epic, probably going to cancel the pre-order.
PS(2) order was canceled, I don't like their moves, the feeling that something. However if as it should have obtained your key from the beeches to steam for only 1679 roubles would be horoshee.
Spoiler
PS to Those who still have time to pre-order key for steam got the key for steam. That's their trick is not very interesting to watch was. If told bought for trims for him and get I would not have stalknulsya, and figs with them.

S
SanSanZ 22.11.19

Micr0
As far as I know 4A Games is making a contract this game for Deep Silver, they're not subsidiary. So perhaps I am mistaken.

T
The_Black_Wolf 22.11.19

Also my problem...

v
vstorspb 22.11.19

vitalik76 wrote:
I'm still waiting for the release and honest opinions of players, and there's going to decide to buy now or wait, or not to take, and to restrict viewing of the passage on YouTube
Plus. 2019 the year is rich on releases, so will be in to play something not played there in previous years, so it is not wasted. Let's see what happens.
PS: theoretically I'm not against Epic Store, Division 2 if the reviews are good I'll be there to buy, the client is still installed, I there downloaded free Subnautica and What Remains of Edith Finch, which they handed out. But still I think it would be more honest to put the game on Steam and Epic Store and give the gamers decide where they want to buy. But it is - IMHO.