3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
InboxM 22.11.19 11:10 pm

Moving game in Epic Games (Metro Exodus)

Today's event many shocked..Such a slap, probably nobody expected. So first we have to sell Denovo, zababahali to your taste and color little system, and now the game have an exclusive, Epic Games, about which I learned only today. It is the crown of creation.
I care about this question, however it is not me alone.... According to information from the official website of the game and Steam, all those who pre-order the game until now, and will get it at the time of release and will receive updates and DLC. But after such spitting in the direction of the gaming community, how can you believe all this?
Now in front of me, and many have a choice what to do with the current pre-order on Steam. I sit here and think to return the money, YPD to wait 15 numbers.
141 Comments
Sort by:
V
Viss 22.11.19

onill2009
what was that for? I do not understand correctly. You generally have no complaints, on the contrary strongly appreciate such a joke. But the epic stor deep silver's generally a Fig understand what they are doing.
Far gry
7 Fridays of the weeks.

o
onill2009 22.11.19

Viss
Yes that's right, the customer is not just damp, and the puddle, Today the work on site is Unavailable again changed to purchased.
Doing what they want, you do Not understand I bought the game or not. :)

Maybe someone will like the display of weapons.

I
InboxM 22.11.19

onill2009
So I previously wrote to you that you don't need to buy the game not checked in the store) Now you are convinced of this.
Wait for a better Torrent Edition)

G
Grot138 22.11.19

Guys, it is clear that everyone is on edge because of this. Yes, it is unpleasant. But developers, too, can understand. Im the boss said to take the game to another store, they transferred. Don't blame those who make the games. The financiers of the company considered that it will be profitable and obliged to translate the game.

I
InboxM 22.11.19

Grot138
For moving games is the responsibility of the publisher and not the developer. The decision was for them. Developed not limits)

G
Grot138 22.11.19

InboxM
Well, like I said

I
InboxM 22.11.19

Grot138
And I realized otherwise. It poluchaetsya 4A Games, turned the game in Epic Store. In fact, in fact, decisions were made by Deep Silver Koch Media I.(maybe)

G
Grot138 22.11.19

InboxM
Well, in fact, Deep Silver is the same boss I was talking about. But if 4A Games is not involved.

e
eMPTy. 22.11.19

Cool! Pre-order is already in torrent

I
InboxM 22.11.19

Grot138
The big boss Koch Media, it is over yet. 4A Games is the whole team. Even if someone was involved, only the key figures)

o
onill2009 22.11.19

InboxM
I was not aware of all of the stores, But that's more for the Toren, a reference throw.
wait if epic games will clamp, will book torrent,

I
InboxM 22.11.19

onill2009
What is a torrent, Yandex Google to help you. I meant to download a pirated release, after of course, when you crack DRM protection Denuvo. And will break it very quickly.Well, you can download it all on torrent trackers.

D
Denis Kyokushin 22.11.19

I wonder how many people returned the pre-order?

o
onill2009 22.11.19

InboxM
Clear. But I don't use the pirates, because too many of them, and they are not reliable or glitch, or crack is bad, and still a lot of things, not to mention the patches, and add-ons.

V
Vinni-Pukh 22.11.19

[Denis]
I'm the opposite, designed.

A
Anton Kashpirovskiy 22.11.19

Yes, the game is now stupidly low flexit

A
Ashley33 22.11.19

Well, there are actually those who ofrew pre-order the game will take place? Or how all the opinion and refund? Someone is against the boycott think?

M
Metalist1925 22.11.19

Canic
what are you Smoking that sheet you got? And your Fortnight stor HS miserable as not to advertise

M
Metalist1925 22.11.19

Canic
Gone for a year, sort of. Yes, and I don't really care who's to blame, had planned to buy but after all of that took a remake of rezika, and the subway waiting for breaking.
And you very carefully read through its advertising sheet.

i
iDominion 22.11.19

Canic
She is not gone from Steam, and became exclusive to one store. It is not a monopoly? So what other shops in the game either. Think what it was for.