3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
InboxM 22.11.19 11:10 pm

Moving game in Epic Games (Metro Exodus)

Today's event many shocked..Such a slap, probably nobody expected. So first we have to sell Denovo, zababahali to your taste and color little system, and now the game have an exclusive, Epic Games, about which I learned only today. It is the crown of creation.
I care about this question, however it is not me alone.... According to information from the official website of the game and Steam, all those who pre-order the game until now, and will get it at the time of release and will receive updates and DLC. But after such spitting in the direction of the gaming community, how can you believe all this?
Now in front of me, and many have a choice what to do with the current pre-order on Steam. I sit here and think to return the money, YPD to wait 15 numbers.
141 Comments
Sort by:
I
InboxM 22.11.19

onill2009
In your place, I would not buy the game in store unchecked. Few people know why the game does not appear in the library, because there is almost nobody buys.

o
onill2009 22.11.19

InboxM
Well vobsheto to this store and sent me to the manufacturer.
https://www.metrothegame.com/ru/
And shop with your client - as in, origin - stim - yupley

I
InboxM 22.11.19

onill2009
If you are in the loop, read the cap threads and the news feed on the website or here on PG. The game became exclusive to the store Epic Games Store for a year. Of Steam it was removed. So you are an official website sent to the store Epic Store.

o
onill2009 22.11.19

InboxM
So this is the client, Epic Games Store,

I
InboxM 22.11.19

onill2009
Read our RSS feed. Previously, the product was distributed through Steam.Why the game does not appear in the library, no one knows, there is no trust of the gamers to the Epic Store.
Personally, I don't know)

o
onill2009 22.11.19

InboxM
Okay thank you though for the answer.
And hat about the price, and the criticism for the odd client
IF anyone knows why the purchased game has not appeared in the library to Write, it may appear on the day of release.

N
Nitain 22.11.19

I do not care what moved the price all the same XD

W
Wolfram carbide 22.11.19

archive

Y
Yagor179 22.11.19

Here do not give a shit, don't understand what prevents the owners terabyte hdd and ssd to install some launcher for 200 MB

o
onill2009 22.11.19

And the support of Epic Games. answered.
Epic Games Player Support - P. Mila
Hello again Nicholas!
Thank you for sending the screenshot. Yes, since the game is not out, you still can't see her in the library.

If you have new questions or encounter technical difficulties, be sure to email us and we will do everything in our power to help you!

Sincerely yours, support Epic Games

p
pasifalsx 22.11.19

The same problem - bought the game in Epic Games but nomaki where to see the game do not see. Understand that you just have to wait for the activation mail again, it is unclear when exactly it will be
Epic Games Player Support – Anton D.

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for the information provided.My name is Anton and I'm happy to bring clarity to this issue.
I apologize for the wait.

Congratulations with a great purchase, I'm sure Metro Exodus should be a very cool game.

Accurate information, service support, at the moment, but most likely You will receive an activation code in the mail when the game is officially released.

If you have any more questions, please contact our support team, we are always happy to help.

We value You as part of our community Fortnite. Soon You will be sent a letter in which You will have the opportunity to rate and provide feedback about the level of support that we provided to You.

Sincerely,
Anton D.

o
onill2009 22.11.19

pasifalsx
Let's wait and see,
Something strange after the issue in support, the label is purchased, changed to Unavailable ?

I
InboxM 22.11.19

Dear! How many of you who bought the game in the Epic Store? In this thread I counted 3)

o
onill2009 22.11.19

InboxM
I think more than three. :) The client is buggy Epic Store. What to do then. As they say on bezrybe and cancer fish.

B
BaHdal1987 22.11.19

with this approach the incentive is probably to return the game,preloading is not present,as will the patches,steam players have thrown,but it is possible in epics to play

V
Viss 22.11.19

onill2009
Not well, it can already be considered as a new spit. Zap blogs theme Metro Exodus is not available in Epic Games after purchase! and here is the screenshot and all the news will be on the main.

F
Far gry 22.11.19

BaHdal1987
https://twitter.com/MetroVideoGame/status/1095389361082978305?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1095389361082978305&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fs9e.github.io%2Fiframe%2F2%2Ftwitter.min.html%231095389361082978305

Is preloading just the incentive, and will not be epics :D
Metro Exodus pre-load for existing Steam pre-order customers WILL HAPPEN, and we will announce the expected start time in due course. We regret to inform that pre-load via the Epic Games Store is not planned

A
Abarmot90 22.11.19

Translation: Metro Exodus preload for existing customers to pre-order on Steam will happen, and we will announce the expected start time in the prescribed manner. We regret to inform that pre-loading via Epic Games Store is not planned

I
InboxM 22.11.19

Far gry
That's good news, you see, and the game will return.

o
onill2009 22.11.19

Viss
I really didn't want that excuse to clean up, just do not understand, anyway, using the bottom two I recognize.