3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
badboy78 20.01.23 01:35 pm

The Da Vinci Code-Questions about the game. (The Da Vinci Code)

fse questions about this game we write here
138 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hamster Jedi 20.01.23

The film based on the famous bestseller is in cinemas, which means that the game of the same name has already appeared on the shelves) In honor of this, we are raising the topic.

First, let me say a few words about the game. If I understand correctly, first of all the game is a quest, but there was a place for fighting) We are promised spectacular tricks, it will also be possible to fight with the help of improvised items... The game developer is The Collective studio.

There are no reviews yet, what ratings the game received is unknown. But if you go to Gamerankings.com and look at the summary of the game, you can see that the average rating of site visitors is 9 points. Any chance of getting one of the best games based on the movie? We will know the answer in a few days ;)

b
badboy78 20.01.23

if anyone knows the decoding of the text in the picture of Mona Lisa, then tell me, I’m stuck

, the game is cool, but the heavy devil of the RUSIFIER, if it’s indicated, then give a link to the book

Y
YuR1K 20.01.23

how to pass anagram?

Z
Zekeud 20.01.23

In the anogram write: THE MONA LISA

But with the text on the picture it doesn’t work yet, here is an option:

http://img409.mail.ru/img409/3643/screen6oe.jpg

picture 52 kilobytes.....

m
maxonn 20.01.23

I launch the first mission, the game immediately pours out! I do not know what to do??? HELP!!!

b
badboy78 20.01.23

who doesn’t know the rascipher in the picture of monalisa, here’s the patskaska da vinci

painted those that knew between bacchus and uriel lies the clue

b
badboy78 20.01.23

after the game crashes, then it’s necessary to set up the graphics for the kvaim kampyutaru, for example, it’s set to 1024-768

x
xmmmmmm 20.01.23

help me get to the bank... there you need to enter a name starting with the letter G.

A
Ars2006 20.01.23

tell me the text of the anagram in the mansion, where you need to write something about the gods

L
Lenivec 20.01.23

zekeud, I saw your screen .. you have a Russian version of the game !! where did you get the cracker??? People, help me find a crack, otherwise it sucks to play without it!

Žarkovich aka Agent Smit 20.01.23

Where did you screw up the game?
I ran around all the stalls.

L
Lenivec 20.01.23

downloaded on the internet

b
badboy78 20.01.23

who knows what is to be done in the church with the scratches or the vapshe there

Z
Zekeud 20.01.23

Lenivec: I had a Russian version on the disk, really bad character, the text was translated terribly, it's not fucking clear.
badboy78: set the clock to 7:14 by the

way...who does saves work normally? I only load from the check point, but not from the save where I saved it :(

who knows how to put roses in the mansion on the fireplace?

A
Antixpict 20.01.23

narod shto delat ja rashifroval kartinu vzial kolco i teper nado naiti shtoto v ofice ja zashiol polazil po stolu zatem nazal na statuetku kotoraja pokazivaet na kartu muzeja i podoshiol k karte nazal na nejo i tam tolko govoriat shto lemnachila EE pp !!!!!!!!!1

L
Lenivec 20.01.23

zekeud
Can you upload Russian files to filefactory or somewhere else?

b
badboy78 20.01.23

who knows how the church of praiti I found the key and two statues of some kind of acho take a picture to do I don’t know who prashol this is please tell me what to do there ....

t
tired of life 20.01.23

People ... but does anyone have a RUSSIAN thread for this game ???? ... ato I’m already thinking so tightly ... it’s even impossible in English

b
badboy78 20.01.23

please tell me where the finder is 2 a tablet with 3 letters in the temple 1

A
Antixpict 20.01.23

narod a gde vi kliuch nashli ot shkafa kotorij stoit v komnate s trupom ssestru Sandrini