3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
badboy78 20.01.23 01:35 pm

The Da Vinci Code-Questions about the game. (The Da Vinci Code)

fse questions about this game we write here
138 Comments
Sort by:
b
badboy78 20.01.23

thanks to everyone who helped me every time in this game fse finally i finished this game thanks to

fsem

A
Arti.06 20.01.23

people, I'm stuck at the very beginning where to write 2 words of some kind after I threw out the soap ... tell me what to do plizzzz !!!!!

D
DrPas 20.01.23

There are not 2 words, but 3. It's just that your Russian version is buggy. I have the same: the translation is super, but there are glitches in the game. In short, put the English version and the Russian one, and then everything will be ok.

A
Arti.06 20.01.23

and where mona download the patch so that the english language becomes or is it necessary to install the current there ????

D
DrPas 20.01.23

There is no English language yet, but I can send it to you. I took him out of the game.

A
Arti.06 20.01.23

email me!!!

A
Arti.06 20.01.23

email me!!!

D
DrPas 20.01.23

Yuzai! Let me know if the game is working properly. Good?

A
Arti.06 20.01.23

what folder are the saves in? to transfer to the Russian version !!!

D
DrPas 20.01.23

so saves and the English version will plow. And finally, the saves are located in C:Documents and SettingsAll UsersDocuments. By the way, it is impossible to save in the game, you can only save the game at the beginning of the level - this is a mistake of the developers.

o
ojloke 20.01.23

how to get away from manah at the end of level 7 of a fired pistol

b
badboy78 20.01.23

you have to kill the atnevo and natah pick up the buttons to turn on the energy with a path, pandim the handle and the gate of the opening and break the doors, you need to do this about 3-4 times, punish the current pad, it’s nada very quickly every second of the daraga for life, you’re not successful, then you kranty ....

G
Gh0st1986 20.01.23

PACANI YA NEKAK NE MOGU OTKRIT' YASHIK GDE LEJYAT KLYUCHI OT OSABNIKA (LVL 3),NABIRAYU 112358 NO NECHEGO NE PROISXODIT. HELP!!

L
LFC 20.01.23

It is necessary to dial those numbers that come after those indicated on the cardboard, namely: 13 21 34

f
flash555 20.01.23

Please tell me what to write in encryption when you are standing in the churchyard? (round after airport)

L
LFC 20.01.23

flash555
OUTDOORS THE
GRACEFUL WATER
YOU WILL SEE
THROUGH
DEDICATION YOU
MUST FIND THE
KEY

f
flash555 20.01.23

tell me more please what to do in the printing house after finding 2 coins (level after Teabing is arrested in the church)

b
badboy78 20.01.23

fsem kam need Help in passing The Da Vinci

Code

M
Mikee7 20.01.23

Help plz who came across ...
stuck in Teabing's castle - when he asks to solve the riddles about the grail, all the riddles are solved with no password (to the music room), the password is of course "HEAR" BUT! I enter it and the reactions are 0 (((who faced and what they entered, please tell me in detail ...

T
Tommy 20.01.23

In the game (licensed) are all the voices or just the text translated?