3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
badboy78 20.01.23 01:35 pm

The Da Vinci Code-Questions about the game. (The Da Vinci Code)

fse questions about this game we write here
138 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dan4MerC 20.01.23

Like the game itself is it worth playing?!

b
badboy78 20.01.23

suddenly help pazhalksta

I opened the lock and took the key to the manor house put meat for dogs in a bowl, but it’s not like a fool to call a dog so that ini ate them without papas wasabnyak the demon is what you need to do abesnite there

A
Antixpict 20.01.23

narod kak proiti konec 3 urovnia tam stoit 5 chash i ih nado pod zegat ja podzegaju i ne chivo netu napishite v kakom poriadke ih nado podzigat

b
badboy78 20.01.23

please, please, I opened the lock and took the key to the manor house, put meat for dogs in a bowl, but there’s no way to call the dog so that they don’t eat it, you don’t eat wasabnyak, the devil is this, what do you need to do abesnite there

A
Antixpict 20.01.23

tam tuda kuda ti za miasom hoodil obrati vnimanije na veriovku riadompodoidi i potiani za nejo ona pozoviot sobak a ti pereverni most k osobniaku i vsio

b
badboy78 20.01.23

help me in osabnek I sabral fse statues .. on the top of the nasamam and even I arranged them like this .. venus in the center - jupiter up - down from the right -
cupid down from the left - volcano on the right - mars on the left - and everything is facing the venus and it does
n’t happen who knows what is there you need to do it please write
and isho in the library the code as on mon aliz if anyone knows please write

A
Antixpict 20.01.23

narod kak proiti konec 3 urovnia tam stoit 5 chash i ih nado pod zegat ja podzegaju i ne chivo netu napishite v kakom poriadke ih nado podzigat

A
Antixpict 20.01.23

narod kak proiti mesto pokazanoje na etom screene

http://img370.mail.ru/my.php?image=custom1oe.png

L
LFC 20.01.23

On this screen ... In general, there you need to somehow light all the pillars with a torch, I ran between them for a long time and set them on fire, but they went out all the time, there is some kind of correct order, but I did it purely by accident ...

I have another question: where in the catacombs to collect so many fuses to start the generators? I've found three places so far: one box of fuses right at the entrance at the very beginning of the section, another box in an alcove on the upper level, on those peculiar balconies above the generator room, and the third one is upstairs in the control room. But there are still not enough of them - 6 pieces for 50 and 2 pieces for 300, I covered absolutely everything ... or maybe not all? Who knows - please help

A
Antixpict 20.01.23

people HELP!!!@! ne mogu razgadat anagramu v nachiale 7 urovnia tam obiazatelno nado razgat anagramu a ja ne mogu kto znajet shto tam nado pisat pozalusto napishite

b
badboy78 20.01.23

Who knows, please, I made a card in the bank, access 02, then I went down to the very bottom where there are safes, but access is needed there 03, I killed everyone, but I didn’t find such access, please tell me how to do it pliz

L
LFC 20.01.23

Antixpict
And what is the 7th level? Remind me, I'll tell you.

L
LFC 20.01.23

badboy78 Have
you already sent Sophie to the ventilation? She's supposed to sneak into one control room through her where she'll give you 03, if I remember correctly.

A
Antixpict 20.01.23

LFC ti ves 7 uroven proshiol?

L
LFC 20.01.23

Antixpict
I already finished the game :)

A
Antixpict 20.01.23

kak proiti 7 uroven gde posle tovo kak sabral vse chiasti shitapotom ja podoshiol k lezashemu riadom ricariu i tam nado kakoeto slovo napisat
LFC skazi kakoe plz

L
LFC 20.01.23

Antixpict
Got what you mean. In general, you need to go not just to any grave, you need the grave of Dark Effigy, where W. Marshall lies or something like that. After that, in the puzzle that opens, you need to write the word RICHARD (the necessary symbols are indicated on the shield in order to cross them later)

L
LFC 20.01.23

The end of the seventh level is generally the most fun episode in the game - I ran away from this imbecile monk only the third time :)))

m
mcsky 20.01.23

People, help!!!
I start the game - after the intro about the murder - a gray screen. I hear conversations, steps, but nothing is visible!
How to fix???

Thank you.

b
badboy78 20.01.23

Help me, I'm in the castle there are some 6 shields and I don't know how to take pictures????? what else to do nada vzamke please tell me