3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
badboy78 20.01.23 01:35 pm

The Da Vinci Code-Questions about the game. (The Da Vinci Code)

fse questions about this game we write here
138 Comments
Sort by:
I
Indiana D. 20.01.23

What is the puzzle sequence from the fourth poem, in Westminster Abbey (level 8)?
Thanks in advance.

S
Shurik434 20.01.23

People!!! Has anyone played the Russian version of the game ??????????????????
What to write in the first anagram???? The Mona Lisa doesn't fit there!

L
Linochka 20.01.23

How to solve the puzzle in the 4th poem (what sequence) in the Abbey (section 8)? Thanks in advance!

d
deceived tommy 20.01.23

Shurik434, according to the book in the first anagram, it turned out to be
Leonardo Da Vinci
Mona Lisa

a
annet 23 20.01.23

Download the English version, and put Rusik, in the Russian version of the game there is a glitch with the Mona Lisa (she does not fit in) you already understood this !!!!

a
annet 23 20.01.23

Look at the forum for the full version of the passage of the game, I dropped it !!!!

s
sacred0m 20.01.23

Guys tell me plz where is the key to the door in the office and what should I do there????

b
badboy78 20.01.23

http://www.megastudio.ru/forum/topic.php?forum=10&topic=4

b
badboy78 20.01.23

www.megastudio.ru

J
JanJa 20.01.23

I have the same problem as Mikee7. I can’t enter the password to the piano room, I enter not ar and figu.

K
Ketty7 20.01.23

Help me please! HOW TO FIND SISTER SANDRINE'S CABINET KEY ON THE SECOND LEVEL?????

K
Ketty7 20.01.23

Help me please! HOW TO FIND SISTER SANDRINE'S CABINET KEY ON THE SECOND LEVEL?????

v
vswet 20.01.23

can anyone re-upload the russifier ... otherwise it doesn’t swing for me ... (((((((

a
ainurg 20.01.23

HELP need a code for a password of three words, the first word is "M"

h
happy boolin 20.01.23

Help!!! the game doesn’t play, but flies, reads and shows at such a speed that it barely has time to say the first letters and immediately reads another, doesn’t walk, but a cast: once here, two there, what to study Figs for you, the mouse arrow flies all over the screen and where it’s necessary not stop from end to end in a moment will fly. What to do?. If you disable one core, then how it is done and how to turn it back on later, just a reboot may not turn on the second core, you need to handle it, but I don’t know how. HELP!!!

J
JIyneHb 20.01.23

HappyBoolin In boot.ini, add the /ONECPU parameter. I
checked it on my Core 2 Duo laptop.
After that the game worked.

N
Natalia Victorovna 20.01.23

Tell me how to open the window in the toilet at the beginning of the game?

E
ELENA OLKHINA 20.01.23

Hello. I have the same problem - the game crashes. I read the advice and was happy. But immediately the question is different - where can I find this boot.ini, I turned all the folders with the game, I did not find it. Please help!!!!! And I really want to play.

Thank you!

A
Andrey-1407 20.01.23

Hello everyone, I join the latest messages. Guess who decided. As mentioned above, "the game flies" In my case, it looks like this:
When you start the game, everything is fine at first, the game works fine, but after about 10 minutes, it becomes impossible to play. The characters that you control begin to move not calmly, but jump almost to the floor of the screen with jerks from one click, voices in dialogues overlap each other, etc. After the reboot, everything is restored, but it takes about 10 minutes and again the same picture. Do not overload constantly, and the gap between saves is too big, you have to play first. In general, it is impossible. Who knows how to solve this problem, please help (can there be a patch).
Thank you.

N
N1KO 20.01.23

Help me out, I can't solve a puzzle that looks like "Da Vinci painted" like swapping letters. If anyone has a crack, please post it or give a link, otherwise the link above does not work for me for some reason ((