3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
badboy78 20.01.23 01:35 pm

The Da Vinci Code-Questions about the game. (The Da Vinci Code)

fse questions about this game we write here
138 Comments
Sort by:
L
LFC 20.01.23

mcsky
maybe it's worth changing the resolution or rummaging around with something else in the video options.

badboy78 Teabing's
castle? Only this is not a castle, but an estate :) but oh well. In general, this little man decided to test Sophie's knowledge of history and art and invited her to solve several puzzles. In the room with these six shields, there are two more knights (statues of course) who do not have shields. From both stands you need to take the shields located on the left: one of them with a red cross, the other with a heart. We take the one with the cross to the knight next to the picture, where the knight looks at the Angels, another shield - to another knight :)
Here are auxiliary screenshots:
http://www.photolocker.net/images/bigrichmcgee/dav31.jpg
http:// www.photolocker.net/images/bigrichmcgee/dav32.jpg

b
badboy78 20.01.23

thanks, i did it if it’s not difficult, tell me, I’m here, now I’m stuck here, I took the notes for the song, kakuito icho, I don’t know, osho, the code of the door, you couldn’t tell me, Ivo, Ivo, I didn’t find FSE, ablazil, pliz

L
LFC 20.01.23

Notes must be used on the piano... You will play a short melody with the help of the keys, after which, as far as I remember. it will be necessary to study in detail the picture "The Last Supper", to which Teabing and Langdon will lead you. There will be many conversations. After you find everything there, you sort of guess the key to the second cryptex - the word MAGDALENE. After that, there will be quite a long showdown with Silas.

b
badboy78 20.01.23

thank you

now I have such a question, I’m at the power station and under the airports there, I’m supposed to take off the fuse props and put them in the energy shield, I sabral 8 propaks at 300- and 4 at 50 currents, I didn’t understand in which steam room it’s necessary to put it, or maybe I don’t put it there I’m there where the big shield is, there’s a drawing of a current test tube, it’s badly visible there and there are no intentions where, if you know the help pliz

L
LFC 20.01.23

I also suffered with this matter)) In fact, Sophie herself should tell you when you start to study the picture (what a sexy French accent she has, e-mae :)) ). You need to approach the scheme and use your ultraviolet flashlight on it. Fuses, if I remember correctly, just need as many as you have already collected. Well, at least you need to collect them in three places. If you have cleaned three fuse boxes, then you have enough. It all looks something like this:

300 300 - 300 300
300 300 - 300 300
- - - - -
50 50 - - -

where "-" is an empty cork
After all these things, I still have two spare ones for 50, they are not needed

b
badboy78 20.01.23

thank you alshoe

ati finished the game ile ty where is there

o
ojloke 20.01.23

help how to pass the pentogram with MARS

L
LFC 20.01.23

I've already gone through :)

L
LFC 20.01.23

ojloke
What do you mean? What level, episode?

o
ojloke 20.01.23

in grandfather's castle on the table, a piece of paper must be opened on this piece of paper, as in the first episode with the painting of Mona Lischa. and this is the third episode

L
LFC 20.01.23

ojloke
If I understood you correctly, then you need this:

JUPITER IS
ABOVE VULCAN
AENEAS IS BELOW
MARS MARS IS TO
VULCANS RIGHT

L
Leni 20.01.23

It does not load from saves, but only from autosave, who solved this problem - respond. Thank you.

o
ojloke 20.01.23

thank you very much LFC

R
Renata 20.01.23

http://forums.playground.ru/davincicode

b
badboy78 20.01.23

I sabral 2 parts for the shield, now I can't find a way to decipher the code for this. who knows the encryption code for the shield please tell me

b
badboy78 20.01.23

i'm in museums there is a monument and nada some code to put someone knows this code if yes then write Ivo pliz

L
LFC 20.01.23

If you mean a sliding mosaic, then there you need to compose the word PARDONER clockwise, starting from the upper left corner

b
badboy78 20.01.23

OK thanks

b
badboy78 20.01.23

if anyone can help in the museums how to open the tomb of baron hunsdon we need some tiles to press in some kind of guys but what I don’t know help me plz it looks like chess

b
badboy78 20.01.23

if anyone does not know how to collect a picture in museums, here is a patskaska

http://www.photolocker.net/images/bigrichmcgee/dav56.jpg