3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nvidia VS Amd 20.01.23 01:51 pm

Optimization of the Next Gen-version of the game (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

She's really weird! Yes, everything is different from what it was before.
Firstly, and most importantly for me, why is dlss 3.0 not activated????!!!!!! RTX 4090 card
. Second, why such a close camera? It hurts my eyes that the Witcher himself is so close.
Thirdly, maybe it's my paranoia, but everything has become somehow, or something, console ..... Not baked ....
Fourthly, I had to shamanize so that msi afterburner statistics were visible. You need to delete two files in the x64_dx12 folder:
In short, let them release a patch for this update.
Beams must be turned off! Strongly sit down productivity!!!
We will decide. I said everything.
88 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nvidia VS Amd 20.01.23

Performance, though high, I would even say very. But I took the card to finally try DLSS 3.0. The guys say that this item in the edge greatly improves productivity! Wow! The difference is huge!

B
Beirut 20.01.23

MOUSE lapwing
Lol did you take a map for soap 3.0? Seriously?
Are you aware that this is technology for the poor?
not to mention the fact that you play the game 2015?
what kind of rubbish do you have in your head?

t
the demon of hell 20.01.23

beirut
soap 3.0

N
Nvidia VS Amd 20.01.23

Beirut
I would not say that dlss 3.0 gives soap and
that this technology is for the poor. I looked at the forums and YouTube, this technology practically does not give a soap factory in high resolutions☝️ So, that's the norm. Yes, and dlss 2.0 looks great in many modern projects.

M
MaKtRaXeR95 20.01.23

MOSHIVURIA lapwing
I used the Nvidia overlay for monitoring, it didn’t get to the point, everything is too bad for me on 3080, I probably won’t play without rays)

M
MaKtRaXeR95 20.01.23

MOSHIVURIA CHIBIS
DLSS by the way does not work for me at all, the load on the card becomes 60%, and the FPS has not changed at all

M
MaKtRaXeR95 20.01.23

x
xstriiim 20.01.23

MOSHIVURIA lapwing
Everything is different. For example, in the metro exodus, in dlss - soap, and in uncharted, on the contrary, by default the picture is worse than in dlss - quality. Resolution 3440x1440

V
Vinni Pukh 20.01.23

MaKtRaXeR95
I have the same thing on 3080 Ti. The difference between quality and ultra-performance DLSS is only 1-3 frames, the picture quality drops and the GPU load is up to 60%

V
Vinni Pukh 20.01.23

xStriiim
in exodus the quality of the picture is chic when set to "quality"

N
Nvidia VS Amd 20.01.23

MaKtRaXeR95
And in vain. You almost never notice them there. I turn them off in all games except Dogs Legion and Askent. Here THERE they look truly perfect, unlike all other projects.☝️

N
Nvidia VS Amd 20.01.23

MaKtRaXeR95
Do you have dlss 3.0 (frame regeneration, item in the main menu, where the screen resolution) is also not acquiring ???? One of these days I'll try to experiment in Windows 11.

M
MaKtRaXeR95 20.01.23

MOSHIVURIA lapwing
3.0 only on 40 series, I have 3080 dlss 2.4 probably or whatever their last one is.

N
Nvidia VS Amd 20.01.23

xStriiim
By the way!!!!!!!!☝️ ☝️☝️ ☝️☝️ ☝️ Try dlss in the latest version of Control game!!! Here, with dlss, the quality of rendering textures at high resolutions becomes much better than without it. And, of course, the performance is in the black by itself👍 One of these days you need to check the Medium game.

b
blxxdandwine 20.01.23

Well, I probably, like many others, were waiting for this patch, it would seem that everything should have been improved, as the projects promised "improved performance" the phrase straight from the changelog before the patch, which we see on the release, constant GPU underload, friezes, drawdowns, iron more than suitable, I don’t really want to paint, who are interested, everything is in the profile.
Oh, these same rays, no matter what they say, when you turn on RT, the game changes dramatically, although I myself did not believe that in such a huge world the difference would be visible, well, except for reflections and the play of light from sources, but here it is an explosion brain, after turning off everything seems to be flat, well, we'll wait for a patch for a patch, if of course they bring it in, it's absolutely terrible, and FPS drops randomly, for some it works tolerably at 1063, and for some at 4090 at 40 fps with drawdowns. ..
some kind of spit in the face, frankly, how they tested this update is not clear, even kp77 on release was more stable for me at 2080s

s
ssvsergey 20.01.23

MOUSE lapwing
No need to delete anything. To make MSI Afterburner work. Go to C:Program Files (x86)RivaTuner Statistics ServerProfiles and open "witcher3.exe.cfg" with notepad, delete everything and just paste these lines [RendererDirect3D12]
D3D11on12= 0 Then just save it by overwriting the previous one, and the overlay will reappear. If there is no such file, it must be created with these lines

B
Beirut 20.01.23

the demon of hell wrote:
soap 3.0 ahahah comment from a person who does not understand technology from the word AT ALL, since the beginning of dlss 2.0 the soap is gone completely wake up from a coma weirdo
Do you have some circle of people with a bad education here?
1 For starters, noob not much history DLSS is not some kind of unique technology, but the well-forgotten old
on consoles upscaling was done back in the shaggy years in complex scenes.
2 Where did the soap go? Are you seriously going to say that taking a smaller resolution and stretching it to 4k does not lose quality?)))))
3 And then it's even more interesting where the increase in fps *? Although according to the post you are definitely stupid and you probably believe that elves are spinning it there?))))

ahahaha Dlss THIS is the technology of the poor -> we worsen the picture -> we get fps
Nvidia itself shows the process for you stupid,
although you are an imbecile, it's just perfect for marketers)))

M
MaKtRaXeR95 20.01.23

Beirut
The main functional task of DLSS is to smooth the picture in the game according to the principle of supersampling. In a simple sense, it looks like this: the image is drawn in such a quality that it is higher than the desired resolution, and then it is compressed to the desired one. As a result, the color of each real-resolution pixel is calculated based on several sub-pixels of the virtual one. The quality of the picture is noticeably improved. With dlss enabled, you don't need anti-aliasing because the image is already output with anti-aliasing. If suddenly you feel soapy, then you can always throw sharpness.

b
benites 20.01.23

Well, I don't know, I didn't see any soap when using DLSS, maybe because I play in 4K resolution. The performance with it is really good (I haven’t tested the updated Witcher yet, I feel it’s better to wait for the patch).

M
MunchkiN 616 20.01.23

MaKtRaXeR95
as far as I understand, there is a reconstruction due to the neural network, but it still has less initial data. in principle, it would be possible to come up with some kind of algorithm that would ball the image of the frame in low resolution, evade it and search for the main gradations of slopes by color differences, compress the lightly chewed and spoiled picture to the required resolution and display it on the monitor.
super samsung works differently. Roughly speaking, it takes the resolution several times higher than the target one and compresses it through some interpolation algorithm, for example, through bilinear or trilinear, and imperfections in the graphics in the form of pixel angles and single pixels are blurred while maintaining the influence of quiet pixels. in low resolution, they are simply invisible and can partially appear within 1-2 pixels, and the temporal soap negates this and there is nothing left at the output, but if there is transparency through dithering, there should be a soap instead of it, in theory, sometimes it really can’t cope, but super samsung natively has to cope and do translucency.