3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nvidia VS Amd 20.01.23 01:51 pm

Optimization of the Next Gen-version of the game (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

She's really weird! Yes, everything is different from what it was before.
Firstly, and most importantly for me, why is dlss 3.0 not activated????!!!!!! RTX 4090 card
. Second, why such a close camera? It hurts my eyes that the Witcher himself is so close.
Thirdly, maybe it's my paranoia, but everything has become somehow, or something, console ..... Not baked ....
Fourthly, I had to shamanize so that msi afterburner statistics were visible. You need to delete two files in the x64_dx12 folder:
In short, let them release a patch for this update.
Beams must be turned off! Strongly sit down productivity!!!
We will decide. I said everything.
88 Comments
Sort by:
M
Max P 20.01.23

Nervios
After 40 patches, everything will work perfectly.

N
Nvidia VS Amd 20.01.23

OverKill-312
Cut out the beams and you will be happy. I turned them off on 4090, although she copes with them. Does it make sense for me to turn them on when the game looks so bomber? I'm not one of those who puts everything in a row to the maximum in the graphics settings. I set the resolution to 4k for the test, and when I play for myself, I set the resolution to 2880x1620, plus dlss 3.0, graphics to the maximum, rays off, plus reshade and ancel implemented. The picture is amazing👍

V
Vinni Pukh 20.01.23

OverKill-312
is clearly not a problem with the 3080 Ti.
MOSHIVURII lapwing wrote:
Cut out the rays and you will be happy.
She works without beams sucks.

E
Evil in the flash 20.01.23

MOSHIVURIA lapwing
To play on such a card without setting the maximum settings and 4k resolution is just a crime.

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.01.23

If people need to change video cards for the sake of this update, then this is the most expensive update for playing The Witcher 3. I mean, far from free.

N
Nvidia VS Amd 20.01.23

Vinni-Pukh
Then turn on dlss. It is perfectly implemented in the quality of the picture in The Witcher.

N
Nvidia VS Amd 20.01.23

Evil in the flash wrote: It's a crime
to play on such a card without setting the maximum settings and 4k resolution.
I need a big fps with a monica 240 ghz. And the graphonium at high settings already looks decent, for that matter, not to mention some kind of rays.

b
bag1973 20.01.23

Sam_FisherPG
The processor does not pull

N
Nervios 20.01.23

Some patch from Steam 2.2 GB is swinging! I hope at least the launch of the game will not be broken))

R
Rlier22 20.01.23

What patch is downloading guys?

b
benites 20.01.23

"We've just released a hotfix for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt on PC to improve overall game stability and performance, and fix a bug with GOG and Steam overlays. The game version will not change."
Something like this.
The Steam overlay was really fixed, now I have FPS displayed.

K
Kostet12 20.01.23

set everything to maximum direx 12 + all sorts of traces, gave an error in the event viewer Cannot find a description for event ID 0 from the nvlddmkm source. The component that raised this event is not installed on this local computer or is corrupted. Install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on a different computer, you may need to save the displayed information with the event.

The following information was added to the event:

DeviceVideo3
Error occurred on GPUID: 100 In short,

a crooked game on next gen 12 with nvidia reflex on 11 direkst is normal!

E
EFER6655 20.01.23

Whoever has the Nvidia Reflex function present and active, turn it off, immediately adds almost 8-10fps! tested on a 3080 card!

z
zetram 20.01.23

Kostet12
Disable the e-core kernel in the BIOS 12dx will not crash, I also have 12700 but without "k" disabled there are no crashes.

Spoiler

b
bushmaster 20.01.23

I downloaded and realized that playing with rays is not an option) then I remembered that already in 2015 I realized that there was no point in playing and deleted it)

B
Beirut 20.01.23

MaKtRaXeR95 wrote:
The main functional task of DLSS is to smooth the picture in the game on the principle of supersampling
How old are you to believe in fairy tales? I gave a screen from Nvidia itself !!! what are you thinking there?
https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/news/nvidia-dlss-2-0-a-big-leap-in-ai-rendering/
Simple physics !!!! You can't make 3 out of 1 liter of water!!!!!!
Similarly, you can't get ++++ fps without losing quality!!!!
Did you go to school at all?
Listen, even right now you are sitting in the TOPIC about this fake nonsense!!!!
Let's be objective
There was a game 2015 The Witcher 3 and it flew on all hardware!?!?!? This is true????? = YES THIS IS A FACT
Now it's 2022 and The Witcher 3 doesn't drag without DLSS!?!?!?!? is that so?????= THIS IS A FACT
Didn't get it??? This is crazy marketing! It’s just that they don’t sell the game here, but guess what ?? with your any fake upscale????
And the idiots in this thread can cry and look for a solution, but they will draw a conclusion as they intended to be sold !!!
is to force the rams to buy new pieces of iron (it's even funnier that they will do this for the game in 2015)
Comes ???
Conclusion
Physics is both in Africa and on Mars physics
And the sucker is not a mammoth, he will not die out and he will be sold more than once and physics and hair works and rays and dlss (instead of pure performance)

N
Nervios 20.01.23

You’re all about dlss) but I don’t have it, I’m sitting scratching my turnips, what is so smart to write, but unfortunately nothing comes to mind, only sfr or something like that, but for now I manage without it. Sometimes I regret that I bought a card from amd , as if I’m not in the trend :) Beirut is right, I agree with him! He gave a good example.

N
Nervios 20.01.23

Beirut wrote:
There was a game 2015 The Witcher 3 and it flew on all hardware!?!?!? This is true????? = YES THIS IS A FACT
Only my witcher didn't fly very well, I had a monitor with a resolution of 1366-768, fx 6300 percent, and a two-gigabyte gtx 750 card. I played on medium settings! And it was a graph very pleasant to the eye without any dlss and other husks) True, in difficult places it still slowed down, but at one time I got pleasure from the game.

V
Vinni Pukh 20.01.23

The last patch improved things a lot.

N
Nvidia VS Amd 20.01.23

Vinni-Pukh
By the way, yes. Walked on the Cryovukhovs. It was 160-168 fps buzz rays. There were about 180 frames.