3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nvidia VS Amd 20.01.23 01:51 pm

Optimization of the Next Gen-version of the game (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

She's really weird! Yes, everything is different from what it was before.
Firstly, and most importantly for me, why is dlss 3.0 not activated????!!!!!! RTX 4090 card
. Second, why such a close camera? It hurts my eyes that the Witcher himself is so close.
Thirdly, maybe it's my paranoia, but everything has become somehow, or something, console ..... Not baked ....
Fourthly, I had to shamanize so that msi afterburner statistics were visible. You need to delete two files in the x64_dx12 folder:
In short, let them release a patch for this update.
Beams must be turned off! Strongly sit down productivity!!!
We will decide. I said everything.
88 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sauron_999 20.01.23

FPS unexpectedly with rtx enabled drops only to 30-40. Which is very good for the rx 6700. At Radeon then with FPS in general everything is sad usually. But! purple textures keep coming out! periodically. And this is how many people write.

d
ded_Pihto555 20.01.23

Excuse me for being off topic, but can someone answer: I kill level 23 opponents at level 4, is this a bug?

B
Bomber 20.01.23

optimizon in the spirit of a drunken macaque.
on DH 12 the game stupidly perdolitsya in 2 cores, gp is underloaded all the time.
ok, what about dx 11?
everything seems to be normal with the distribution of the load over the cores, BUT ... WHAT THE FUCKING MICROFREEZES ARE CONSTANTLY?
WHAT'S WITH THE RESPONSE?
In short, when you drive the camera, everything twitches, like fps 20, although the counter shows 70+.
at the same time it is clear that the frame delay is ebeyshaya. Well, after I saw Geralt's response, he took it to hell.
In short, you press the button to turn around - nothing happens. works NATURALLY FROM 5 TIMES.
lol.

B
Bomber 20.01.23

NetWalker2.0 changes a
lot, but keep in mind that these are stupid mods. that is, they took and included the mods in their update.
the textures are better, and most importantly, they fixed the jamb with Russian localization such as tongue twisters.

S
SternVisionary 20.01.23

Bomber
That's right. I play at 3440x1440 resolution. In December, when the new version came out, I tried it on the 2070S. The ray map didn't drag at all, with DLSS there were 25 frames, without a slideshow at all. Without rays, stable 60-70 fps, well, the picture seems to be normal, updated textures. There were only occasional drawdowns.
After NG, I switched to 4080. And lo and behold, without rays, the same 60-70. I turn on DLSS without rays and the fps drops to 40! Is it like that at all? I turn on the rays with / without DLSS, the fps is always about 25. This is what I understand demanding rays, that the transition from 2070S to 4080 gives an increase of 10 frames.

b
benites 20.01.23

On 3060 with beams of 22 fps in 4k resolution, so I only watch cutscenes with them.

N
Nvidia VS Amd 26.01.23

Decided to go big. Testing in a super demanding location in The Witcher 3 remake. This is Novigrad. Added to the game what was possible in terms of graphics. I even screwed the rays at 4k resolution. Video memory takes away the very tonsils, as intended on ultras)
The load on the vidyahu is simply colossal with a heavy Reshade together with Ansel, rays and everything else!

d
diver designer 26.01.23

Here you have DLSS ON, what beautiful rays, feast for the eyes))
Resolution 2k, 3070 ti and i9-7920x, 64 operatives, drawdowns up to 23 fps in cities, when 30-35 fps loads a little