3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HEU3BECTEH 20.01.23 03:38 pm

Games hang on new PC.

Good day to all, I assembled a computer with new hardware about 1.5 weeks ago and ran into a number of problems. At first I caught blue screens during games, they suggested to rearrange the RAM in slots 2.4 and not 1.3. Now, games constantly freeze and, moreover, even though there is sound from the game, I can even pause the game. Crashes without any error, help the unknowing what to do in such a situation.
Configuration:
1. Processor: Ryzen 7 5800x
2. Mat. board: Gigabyte B550 AORUS Elite V2
3. RAM: Klingston FURY 2x8 Gb 3000 Mhz
4. CPU cooling: DEEPCOOL AS500 220 W
5. Video card: Palit GTX 1080 Gamerock 8 Gb
6. Cougar VTE 600W power supply
7. Cougar Archon 2 case RGB
This is the whole config, thanks in advance for the answers. Good mood to you all
98 Comments
Sort by:
T
Thief Pirate 20.01.23

And yes, I hope during assembly you did not bend the legs on the cocket when you inserted the percent?

H
HEU3BECTEH 20.01.23

Thief Piratech Prots
would not start at all, would he?

H
HEU3BECTEH 20.01.23

Thief Piratech
Video card from hand, since June, but on the old mother and proce everything was buzzing

H
HEU3BECTEH 20.01.23

H
HEU3BECTEH 20.01.23

These are system stability tests
15 minutes drove

I
IOne86 20.01.23

HEU3BECTEH
Judging by the test, the temperature of the processor and the power supply are normal.
It's not clear what the temperature of the video card is, run FurMark.
Windows is normal, not a crooked assembly?
You can also try updating the BIOS of the motherboard.

H
HEU3BECTEH 20.01.23

IOne86
Windows is pirated, but this assembly is owned by 3 people, no one complained.
I'm running FurMark, the BIOS of the motherboard has been updated to the latest actual version F15d

H
HEU3BECTEH 20.01.23

15 minutes FurMark

I
IOne86 20.01.23

HEU3BECTEH
Judging by the tests, everything is fine with food and temperatures.
You can also look at the SMART disk using utilities like CrystalDiskInfo, but most likely the disk is working, otherwise Windows would be buggy.

Did you reset it to default settings after updating the bios?
Only games crash, except for games, errors do not occur anywhere else? If there are problems with the RAM, then even without games, errors will sometimes appear.

You can try 2 things:
1) Run memtest86 and stress tests for a few hours. It may be that the error is floating and appears randomly from several minutes to several hours.
2) Install the official Windows image. In principle, now Windows 11 22h2 seems to have been brought to mind, but you can install a proven version of 21h2.
Let Windows update and install the drivers itself. Update the video card driver and install dxwebsetup, Visual C++ libraries, etc. things needed to run games. If the games are licensed in Steam, they will usually install the necessary extras themselves. soft.
If all devices in the device manager are working fine, then once again do not update the drivers, except for the video card. Usually Windows installs not the latest, but stable drivers, check first what works fine with them.

y
yuriko1158 20.01.23

HEU3BECTEH
little to collect iron.
in your case, lack of food. there are already problems with the drivers ...
in addition, you need to look at the specification of the motherboard. Is this module supported by the motherboard?
maybe you put a saddle on a cow. the same quadruped, but somehow out of place :)

H
HEU3BECTEH 20.01.23

IOne86
And where to get the office now. windows 10 if the site is blocked for users of the Russian Federation

H
HEU3BECTEH 20.01.23

yuriko1158
What kind of lack of food I collected with a person and several times we were convinced that everything is suitable for nutrition, if there was not enough power, the computer would not start at all.

H
HEU3BECTEH 20.01.23

IOne86
Only games crash, which is no less important from Steam and pirates, no matter. Bios is stock.

I
IOne86 20.01.23

HEU3BECTEH
I understand that it was mined on the video card?
When mining, the video memory is loaded first of all, it may have degraded, or the thermal pads have dried up and the video memory is not cooled well.
Check the video memory temperature using the HWiNFO64 utility, if possible on your video card. I do not know if FurMark heats up the video memory, if not, then you can see the temperature in games. Usually the maximum allowable video memory temperature is 100 degrees, but it's better not to bring it up to this.

Also test your video memory. What are the tests for this, I do not know, look on the Internet.

I
IOne86 20.01.23

HEU3BECTEH
You set VPN, for Chrome VeePN works fine for me https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/free-vpn-for-chrome-vpn-p/majdfhpaihoncoakbjgbdhglocklcgno You
can download the latest version under VPN from here https://www .microsoft.com/ru-ru/software-download/windows10ISO
If you need older versions, the root tracker will help.

d
dsxcvf 20.01.23

IOne86
https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=9640 will download everything and write it to a USB flash drive without vpn

y
yuriko1158 20.01.23

HEU3BECTEH
if I had pointed to the BP, then apparently I would have written it.
it’s not enough to plug in a powerful PSU, try to distribute this power among the modules. some module does not receive this power, so demanding programs / games hang.
so clearer now?
spin the diver. if and off. windows 10 will hang, then the problem is in the hardware. some module is incompatible with the motherboard. and there are already so many nuances ...

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.01.23

HEU3BECTEH
And where to get the office now. windows 10 if the site is blocked for users of the Russian Federation
Na, download (I stocked up in advance):
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/G7J1/EF3kB1tVz

H
HEU3BECTEH 20.01.23

yuriko1158
The person above wrote that everything is normal with the voltage in the power circuits, I do not have a modular PSU. And games hang and not only demanding ones, I passed the mafia definitive edition and not a single flight. And the good old GTA or the crooked Dayz Gone constantly crashes for no known reason, Dayz Gone solved the problem by installing firewood on the 446.16 video card and now it doesn’t crash, but GTA both crashed and crashed.

H
HEU3BECTEH 20.01.23

Denis Kyokushin
Link not working, please check again